Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Starlight Darknight ((Animal Survival Rp))((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Animal do you like?
  Wolf
  Coyote
  Fox
  Deer
  Eagle
  Hawk
  Bunny/Rabbit
  Bears
  Mountain Lion
  Other/Etc.
View Results

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am
Fell starred at Sky and scratched his head with his claws.

"For such a confident cat you can sure be a annoying one.Anyways..I know this area as good as anyone and know every good hunting spot through out them.However if all your gonna do is annoy me with oh "don't you wanna stop the poachers?" bullshit.I'll stay by myself thank you.I don't need more guilt on my shouldars then I do already."he spat and turned.He felt the sun finally meet his right eye..which threw a small patch of fur showed a scar along it.He shook his head and started walking on.Trying to scent prey for his lunch.Then he smelt something from a prarie in the east.Trotting that way he stopped in the bushes when he saw 2 deers eating.His stomach growled but the deers didn't notice.Fell got low to the ground..and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 am
Atención!

ShadowStream-chan is gonna be at CAMP.
She wont be back till Sunday.. >.> I dont know what time, I just know the day.
So, please dont go so far (:
If you do, you're in charge in telling her what the hell just happened. :]
Alright?

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:30 pm
~Sera~

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗

She then felt being taken down from the trees from the Ocelot. Sera kind of grew to trust the cat a little bit..even though her family thought cats are just...sassy? Maybe..but not Sky it seemed. She then looked up and heard what the Male wolf said and then noticed a scar along with the small patch of fur. She whimpered as she then kind of asked quietly since she knew he was gonna try to hunt. "What happened?" She kind of said it more to herself since she didn't want to be blamed again. Then she saw what seemed to be a White Wolf; Female..Running by. She watched it go as she kind of yipped..not loudly though. "More Wolves."

╚══════════════╝

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 am
Sky

Sky watched the wolf go by and smiled. "Then we may look for help elsewhere. Maybe this female wolf could serve as a potential mother to you...", she explained, muttering the last part. "Now come along. I admit that wolves are very strong, and I would like to join her if she doesn't have other plans. But first we have to catch up with her. Stay close to me.", she told Sera, trotting off in the direction of the white wolf.

The Ocelot

User Image

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 am
Fell waited for one deer to start eatting about 5 feet of him.Keeping his head low.His yellow eyes staying on the deer.He jumped out of the bushes biting at the bucks leg.The buck tried to kick downb on Fell's head but the young wolf moved out of the way and attacked the bucks throat tearing the bucks throat out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 am
A n y a

The Crazy Falcon

Anya flew through the skies. Her sharp eyes looked at every tree, and she watched for some tasty bird to eat. Stupid Poachers she thought, When I find you, I'll rip your eyes out. Satisfied with this thought, she kept searching. She didn't find any little birds, but she did see a wolf. He was dark, male, and probably a loner. She dived, and landed on the ground a good distance away, looking at the buck hungrily. "Can you spare some food?" she asked, in her most persuasive tone.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:15 pm
Fell looked up at the bird and tilted his head.

"Your a brave bird for coming down asking for food from a wolf."he said with a chuckle.He laid down infront of the buck.

"Take your share Falcon.Such times make good food rare to find."he said  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 am
A n y a

The Crazy Falcon

"Thank You." she said, before hopping over to the lower leg of one of the legs of the buck. She perched on where the bone was, and she ate the leg. She tried to get the part that only had enough for her. The lower leg didn't have much meat, for a wolf at least, but it had a very good amount for a falcon. When she was finished, she hopped back, and said "These are tough times. The gyrfalcons are starting to resort to preying on each other, and the peregrines."

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 am
Fell nodded and got up biting down on the bucks stomach and easyily tearing threw the meat.After a few minutes he licked his chops and stretched out.

"Poachers are troublesome..haven't found much food outside of fish and rabbits till today.Atleast this week."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:58 pm
A n y a

The Crazy Falcon

Anya nodded slightly, and said "I live almost excusively on birds, like pidgeons, and crows. But now they seem to have either been hunted down, or they left." She shook herself off, and a light feather of down fell through the air. "I can't find much rabbit, due to all these trees."

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 am
Fell looked at Anya and and nodded.

"Haven't seen that many birds."he admitted.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff