Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
◊♦◊ Elemental Salvation ◊♦◊™(need more ppl!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your element?
  Fire
  Water
  Earth
  Wind
  Don't know
View Results

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image
Tobi looked up at the branches then thinking fast he pusheds his mother out of the way. As the branch fell he had no time to run to save himself. The branch came crashing down on him. He yelped in pain trying to get up he was too weak to set it on fire and didn't want to put the forest in danger. He stayed calm or aleast tried too and made sure to keep breathing. He looked over seeing his mother ok he was sure he'd be fine as well...hopefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:03 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu's attention instantly turned away from the armored wolf when he heard the human speak and the tree branches cracking. He wasn't quick enough, and sat there as he watched Tobi get hit and pinned under the branches after pushing Yuki out of the way to safety. "Tobi!" He ran over to Tobi, pinned under the branch. Pulling the branch with his teeth, Isamu worked to free Tobi. "Tobi, are you alright?" He saw him in pain, but still breathing. Isamu looked back to make sure Yuki wasn't hurt either. He grabbed Tobi by the scruff and pulled him to the side, laying him against a tree. Isamu looked back furiously at the wolf and human. "What the hell is wrong with you? You've got some nerve to hurt my family." Isamu became enraged, whips of water circling him at a fast pace. "I don't care if I'm at a disadvantage, I'll still tear you apart into pieces for doing that."  

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
He was too weak to speak. The way the branch hit him it was hard to talk and even harder to breath. When he was picked up he winced in pain. Laying on the tree he breathed fast. His vison was a little foggy but he could still see and hear what was going on. He wanted to call to his father and tell him we should all just go.. But alast he couldn't. Looking over to the cave he made sure the rest of the family didn't try and venture out...Like his dumb move coming out here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki's attention turned to the human then she felt Tobi shove her. Branches came down from the trees and fell on Tobi. She let out a little scream of shock and dashed over. Isamu got him out and put him by a tree. Her flames died and she started crying as she trotted over to the tree with Tobi. She no longer cared for the wolf, she was far enough away from the den and so was that human. Tobi was her only concern now. Her snout gently nuzzled Tobi on the cheek, "Don't worry sweet heart. Mommy's here..." She gently grabbed him by his scruff and trotted off to the cave. She gently layed him down and wrapped her tail and self around him and gently licked his fur. "Tobi..."

lilrosebudi

Kay Lyn Jay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Aurelli

Aurelli sat with concern written on every angle of her face. She was worried for the safety of her family and worried to be left with no parental protection in the cave. With cautious steps she ventured to the edge of their dwelling and looked around, glancing quickly from side to side at first. Then she realized what was going on just a ways away from the cave.
As she watched Tobi on the ground against the tree and her father and mother in rage, she felt a pang of sadness for the misfortunate happenings that were transpiring there before her. Feeling a bit braving, as though she had to be, she walked out toward Tobi and knew he was having trouble breathing just by watching him. She knew maybe it was very smart to come out, but it was couragous.
"Tobi, maybe..." she started, looking at him not sure entirely what to do for him, " Maybe I can help." she finished, referring to him and his breathing. She sent small streams of oxygen to his nose, gently enough to help him breath a little better. She looked at him hopefully. "We should get back to the cave, can you move?" she asked. At this point she really wasn't sure what she should do, but nervous coils of air swept dangerously around her. These she could not control because the situation threw her emotions out of balance and fear and nerves were taking a large predominance. She stayed close to his side and watched their surrounding with quick eyes.
She also watched their mother come over and felt a sense of relief. It felt like a relief to have some one greater than herself present, someone she could relax with and rely on. She followed her mother and Tobi back to the cave and watched them both carefully, worry etched into her small face.

{Edited}

((Sorry everyone for such little posting. I've been getting settled into college and my laptop just connected with their wireless. I should be posting more often now ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu, ready to attack, looked back and saw Yuki carrying Tobi back to the cave. He sighed and lowered the water surrouding him. Turning back to the others, he growled lightly. "If I ever see any of you near my family again, you better know how to run. I'll hunt you down and you'll be going home in pieces." Isamu created a small wave, pushing back both wolves and the human. He then dashed back to the cave, making sure the wave would give him enough time to escape.  

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 pm
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103
Leo created a dome around himself. He didn't know why there had to be violence. He wasn't one to make the first move, but he knew that if the waves ended that he had to prepare for one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki stopped licking Tobi and smiled to Aurelli. One of her tails wrapped around Aurelli and pulled her close. "Thank you sweetie..." She gently licked her fur a little, then nuzzled against her. She looked up at Isamu with a worried look and whinned a little. Then looked back down at Tobi and nuzzled him a little bit more.

lilrosebudi

Cynical_Souls

Desirable Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm
Isamu

User Image
Isamu entered the cave and saw Yuki holding the pups close. He walked slowly to her and the pups. He layed down in front of Yuki, resting his head on his paws. "Is he ok...?" Isamu whinned and looked solemnly at Yuki, then at Tobi. He sat up and walked to the edge of the cave, sat down and howled into the air. After the howling he returned to Yuki and the pups, laying down next to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 pm
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103
Leo's dome disappeared and he heard a howl. He howled as well to show that if it was the one that cause the tide, that Leo was still alive. Being metal he had great defense.  

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image
He looked around he didn't remember bring carried. But he was in the den. His eyes flashed a little as he stared around. His eye sight was getting more foggy. He couldn't tell who was who but could hear them. Being able to breath a little better he formed the words he wanted. "I'll be....Fine" he breathed out. Not wanting anyone to be worried about him he knew he could handle himself. Being sure he was to live he lightly smilied at his family. His eyes blinking shut. He was still awake but keep his eyes open was to much energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra shook herself lightly after recovering from the water wave that the male wolf sent at her. She whimpered slightly and stood up and sniffed the air for Max, wondering were he could have got swept off to.
Sighing lightly she looked back at the den with a light glare before she began to trot off, her paw pads still hurting from the fire they were exposed to. She bent down and sniffed the ground then whimpered as Max's scent didn't seem to be near. 'Were could he be? The wave wasn't that strong.' she thought as she let out a howl of distress for him, ignoring the howls from the other wolves.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian groaned and leaned up from his place and noticed his wasn't in the same place as he had been. He wanted to know if the pup was okay but obviously they were not going to be given a warm welcome if he went back. He signed lightly and looked around him then into the sky as three different howls were sent into the air.
'One has to be Electra, but they seem to similar for me to know which one was her.' he thought as he looked down from the sky and looked around him and began to head off in a dirrection, hoping it might lead him toward Electra.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Leo sniffed the air and noticed the human was near by, but no wolf near him. He then leaped into a tree and looked for the human. He found the human shortly. He jumped down in front of the human, "I wish to help you, though it is only because what happened to you was unjustifiable." He then bowed his head, "I will protect you till you and your wolf are reunited."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra sighed lightly after she got no reply or sight of Max after her howl. Maybe he was knocked out somewere in the woods father off. It was a possiblity. Or he left and headed back home after he was hit with the wave. With a grumble she decided to head for the house first.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian jumped slightly as the metal elemental wolf appeared before him. "Oh, thank you." he said with a light smile before he gazed around him with his haze grey eyes.
He felt uneasy without Electra by his side. Had something happened to her? No, if something did she would have not howled. Maybe neither three howls were her's though, then maybe something did happen. He just hoped he would find her soon. For now he had to stay with the metal elemental, or for however long the wolf would allow him.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Leo sniffed the air, "Do you know where your wolf might be?" He wanted to help the human as fast as possible, "It would be helpful if you could tell me by latitude and longitude."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff