Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:48 pm
the library was vast, it held every book known to man and some even moved by themselves to organize themselves, but there was more than just books in there ... tresures, relics from ancient past, even some that were passed into mythology were there: the Lost Ark of the Covent, the Holy Grail, the Black Book of the Dead, and the item that had a light shining from it was a sword implanted in stone and an anvil  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 pm
He now see's this sword and walks over to see if he might be able to pull it from the stone and anvil it is stuck in" let's see if i can remove this sword..." he said"i wouldn't want master to get hurt trying to pull it out" he grabs it and starts to pull. he makes it budge a bit and keeps pulling. he finally takes a break and looks at a spell book and reads off a spell for time travel(his time warp ability gets activated now)he reads it aloud
"Invito gli spiriti immortali del contratto di convocare i poteri dentro di me di viaggiare attraverso i regni del tempo e dello spazio! dammi la forza!" he gets thrown through a time portal to London in the year 1599.  

BanchoDakota

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:55 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

as they apperated into the library he felt a spell was cast here and he walked to the resting place of Excalibur and extended his hand "seems like our friend used a time transport spell ... foolish of him ... he just picked one out at random" he said shaking his head "still ... shouldnt be too hard to reverse ... Atticus here" he said as he waved his hands and a changing booth appeared "has every fasion choice from the year 847 to the present day, including Ozzy Ozborns atire ... not sure how that got there ... have a look in the 1786 section, pirates had the best attire" he said as he summoned as small portal and stuck his hand through trying to fish out his new arivial

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:01 pm
As Tai emerges through the portal he starts to come to as he awakes he says in Latin"prophetia est mihi grata" still half knocked out he looks around trying to figure out where he is.  

BanchoDakota

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:05 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image

"i probably should have said for you not to touch anything" he said to Tai as he walked to a table and layed his sword, Glamdring, on it "i can tell your going to be a handful, Tai" he said knowing his name from one of the books

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Atticus Nanashi

"Though do Thy walk in the Valley of the Shadows..."

Atticus looked down as he arrived in the library, the hood over his head and he just stood there, not looking up. He just wanted to get new clothes to replace the old robes so he sighed, seeing the fashion booth in the library. He walked into the booth, closing the door behind him and he wasn't seen in awhile.

"...I shall destroy all Evil!"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:08 pm
"ugh was i just hit by a Nuro spell?" he askes but then he realized who it was talking"oh sorry sir...I didn't know you was here sir" he said bowing to him. Then it hit him and he said" Sir i have something important to tell you!" he said with a urgent look on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:48 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image

"probably is ... here" he said as he made a goblet with a potion appear "that'll help ... now ... tell me what you saw"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 am
Tai nodded as he took the drink and swallowed it in one long gulp...Tai did not want to repeat the words and images he saw but he knew he had no choice and said""There will be a time when the beautiful world will cease to exist as we know it today. This world will suffer destruction the likes of which has never been seen. The world will be torn apart, leaving massive crevasses across its surface. The oceans will rage with turmoil and the tides will swallow everything in their path. The races of the world, thrown into chaos, will not understand what is happening to their beautiful world."as he said this the symbols on him started to glow showing everyone this scene. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The beginning
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the aftermath
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the ???(is it a hope or the cause)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image

Ambros listened carefully at his words "i see ..." he said as he sat down and thought for a moment "for the past four years we've had four apocolipses, if counting this situation with the Master and the Titan/deamon Saru being reliesed from Atticus ... i'm sure that we can handle whatever can come next"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 am
"I hope so" Tai said as he tries to stand up" but what I don't get is why i was shown these images and why I am even here" Saku his pet summon flew in the door and landed next to him. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Pikachu" saku said as he turned back into a card.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image

Ambros looked at the new creature that appeared and saw it turn into a card 'i knew it ... he's a signer' he thought "your here because as bluntly as it is for me to say this ... this world is near extinction of hero's ... thats why i was in the Underworld to get him out" he said as he pointed to Atticus in the changing booth "but i cense a spark of magic within you ... being a Mugle, thats non-wizard, you cant exactly go to the school Hogwarts for training ... that and your too old ... so i'm sugesting to you ... is to become my Apprentice ... you'll learn magic you never even dreamed of and may even learn the power of that mark on your arm" he said as he stood up and leaned on his staff "what'd you say, Tai ... will you become the apprentice of a wizard and a God?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 am
Tai picked up the card and put it away then he said"sure why not but please know that i do have some magic active already" he said as all of the light in the room went into a orb in his hand and then back out in a flurry of light"i know elements just as well as cards" he said this while still thinking he could learn more about this would and maybe who he is.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 am
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image

Ambros nodded and waved his hands and the desk moved to give him room and walked to the center of the wide cleared space and closed his eyes, he then held his hands up slowly and grabed his staff with both his hands and held it above his head, then with a loud boom he slamed the end of his staff on the ground and a circle of flames surounded him and extended, then begain to carve symbols into the floor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"this is the Merlin Circle" he said looking at Tai "this is the very symbol that my ansestor Merlin Ambrosious created and used to increase and learn new spells ... each of these seven symbols deplicts to what a wizard can learn: Space-Time, Motion, Matter, Elements, Transformation and Mind"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

BanchoDakota

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 am
((i have that movie by the way))

Tai seeing this said "it looks sorta like a crop circle" he now looks to ambros and asks"so what am i supposed to do si..er, i mean ambros" now he is shuffling his deck of monsters, magic, trap, and shifter cards"i mean what do you want me to do."  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff