MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

Articuno just focus on her mind to turn into human form, and once she feel ice aura around her and turn into human with long blue hair, light blue feather cloak, light blue high heel boots and arm-covered hand gloves, and white feather dress. She look at herself at the mirror, she smiled about it and take off her shoes since she knows Miku always clean up her Heaven Temple a lot and put it where Miku's black and teal bottom stripe shoes, on stone front of the door. She walk to where Miku is at, Living Room, still reading Romeo and Juliet. "Hey Miku," she said to her as Miku turn her head and sees Articuno's human form, but it shock her a little. "Oh... Hi Articuno-san, what is it that you need for?" asked Miku with questioning look, which made Articuno bit nervous from her first time using her human form of Ice Phoenix. She cleared her throat, "I was wondering that, where did you keep all of the CDs?" Articuno said to her friend, made Miku stroke her cheek and suddenly remembered where she always put her CD's in. "Follow me!" she said with a smile and they walked to her "Concert Room" and she fished out some of Japanese Bands and Vocaloids albums. Articuno checked all of the albums, until she caught of her eyes of 4 male cross-dressers bands, An' Café Magnya Carta.
Articuno looked at them while Miku tried to searching for CD's, "Hey Miku, who are they?" she asked with confusion and Miku look at the Magnya Carta, "Oh, they are An' Café... they are boys J-Rock, Bou-kun is easily to mistaken as a girl, but he left the band before Yuuki-san and Takuya-san joined in. They have some amazing song, would like to listen to them." she said with innocent smile, making Articuno started to interesting on them, so she smiled. "I would like to listen this CD." "Okay, this album has: LOCK ON the o NEW Sekai, Smile Ichiban ii Onna, NYAPPY in the World 2, Pipopapo Telapathy, Maple Gunman, Pxxxy'n PURIN, Nanairo Crayon do Egaku Hikari, Snow Scene, Jikoaishugisha no Mijuku na Akuma, Meguriaeta Kiseki, and BondS ~Kizuna~ (magnya mix)." she listed all of songs in Magnya Carta album. Articuno starts to think with heads up and quickly picked one, "Snow Scene with repeat, please." she chirped with a smile, Miku agreed with her and stands up to grab the headphone and CD stero. She press repeat and put the CD in and select Snow Scene, then plug the wired headphone. Articuno put the headphone around her ear and listen to Snow Scene as she carryed to Living Room as Miku looked at her shooking her head, "Oh well, back to Romeo and Juliet." she said with small smile and walked to same room to sit on the floor, while Articuno relaxed on An' Café as she sat down.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:14 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds k

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku felt her heart crying because of ending story of Romeo and Juliet as she kept remember her song, Romeo and Cinderella, similar to Shakespear's peom. One girl falls in love with a boy, but her parents disapprove their relationship, so they ran away together to be free. Miku starts to wondering if she's Juliet or Cinderella, while Kaito is her Romeo. She started to think about her title as a Goddess, she has to be become one to stay away from Zatsune's attack. She sighed about her songwriting that she create Romeo and Cinderella in the past. Miku stands up and heading to Music Room to grab some clear music sheets to create her new song, and she's outside to open her white wing and dive down to the Gran Pulse to focus something around her to combine with rhythm. Articuno saw her leaving, worried about Zatsune's appearance to kill her, yet she stop the stereo and take out the An' Café CD to put it back in Concert Room where all albums goes to. She put the CD back and ran outside to spread her light blue cape as her wing to follow Miku.

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

They both appeared in front of door as they enter to take off their shoes at stone and enter their Heaven. Miku walk to her living room and laying on the couch to take a nap. She was holding a note that somebody send it secretly and told her about her being leader with a girl, who she never met. Her Dideum Crown appeared on her coffee table for not breaking it. Being Queen of the Gods taking care of Lord of the Gods was a big responsiblity to keep the worlds strong.
Articuno sees this and turn into human form to grab a blanket to place it on Miku. She know Miku was exhausted as she heading to her room and sleep on her soft bed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Articuno

By the morning came, Articuno got up and take a back sterach until it popped. She walk to living room to check on Miku, still having a jet lag, but she was sleeping as her Dideum Crown still on her coffee table. She took a letter that someone secretly send it to her about her and a girl taking care of Arigane's business. Articuno open it to reread the letter:

-Miku
You and a girl will take charge of Arigane's place to refill the destiny to keep the realm strong. You still remain as a Queen of the Gods, but you two will meet one day to help heros and heroines. Your destiny awaits within you, Goddess of Heaven.

Articuno kept reading and kept thinking who's a girl, she look at sleeping Miku worried about a girl. She wish she can find out about a girl to who she is. "Whoever the girl is, she must have connection from Arigane-san."
Few minutes later, Miku woken up and notice her letter wasn't on her hand as she panic, until she sees Articuno in human form holding a letter. She stood up and walk towards her, "Ohayo gosaimasu, Articuno-san." she said in polite morning greet and Articuno turn around and sees her friend, "Ohaya gosaimasu, Miku-san." she replied politly, she learned Japanese since she stayed with Miku while Vocaloid DIVA World Tour. They still curious who the girl was, "I'm going to take a bath, it made me relax after the world tour concert." she called out and heading to the japanese style bathroom while Articuno sigh, but she will wait until she's out.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:07 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku got out the bathroom with white towel wrapped around her, and hair towel gathered all of her really long teal hair to keep it dry. She look at her friend, "Articuno-san... your turn to take a bath." she called out with singing voice, "Okay, Miku-san" she said and walked to bathroom. Miku went to the fridge to get some milk, she felt refreshing after a bath when she drank a milk. She walk out of kitchen and walk towards to balcony, she start drinking a milk, she drank a quarter of it and felt refreshing, "AHHH~... I love drinking milk after bath." she said as her cheek showned a pink streak with her very famous innocent smile on her face. She take a look at Olympus to feel more refreshing, she might travel and do private concert instead of fighting anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Articuno

Articuno wrap the towel around her body and her icy blue hair to keep it dry, she walked out of bathroom and heading to fridge to get the milk. She drank a bit and put it back in the fridge, she walked to her room and grab her white fur dress as she wearing it. She notice Miku already got her cloth change to same outfit, "I wonder if Kaito-san will impress you, if he found out you became a Goddess." she said with a smile, believing if Kaito will have an eyes on Miku. Miku didn't say anything, but an innocent blush on her cheek.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds k

User Image

Miku walked to her closet and picked out her Red Riding Hood dress with cute smile on her face. She look at Articuno, who looked curious about that dress, "No wonder why you sang Oukami Girl, while you're teenage version of Little Red Riding Hood." she said to her as female bird adores the old story. Miku shyly smiled about that, "I'm super kawaii on Little Red Riding Hood. Including this wolf doll on my head."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Articuno

She look at Miku with a smile, until she has an idea. Articuno has nothing else to do, "Say, how about we will explore Twilight Town. I heard they have ice cream with salty flavor." she pointed out to make her feel better. Miku looked up at her bird friend, who transformed back to Ice Pheonix, she's still got nothing else to do by the times she's on World Tour. Miku smiled at her, "Hai, let's go to Twilight Town to get the ice cream. I always wanted to try Sea Salted Ice Cream flavor." she said to her with happiness tone and extremely cute smile as she open her white wings. "Let's go." "I'm ready to go." they flew up and took a flight to Marketstreet of Twilight Town.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:19 pm
MikuHinata1

Zai Akuma

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wrath remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Flames emerged from the area and brought with them, Zai Akuma. He smiled as he appeared in Miku's world, which he knew for he felt her arua in this place. It felt as if it was all her, which brought interest in his eyes. "This place is just as sickening as I thought it would be." He told himself as he smirked. "I guess I shall turn this place to ash to give it a better arua." He said as his eyes flared with excitement.

... I will show the wraith of flames.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Articuno

She arrived as she transform into her human form, and took off her shoes on the stone. She quietly walked without making any noise and lower her ice aura for unable to presence. Articuno finally have her temper increasing because of Miku's dark counterpart sick plan to kill her, in order to gain her power. She sees him from his back, but she decide to make him sense her presence, "I wouldn't burn all of music sheets that Miku-chan created, if I were you, fire boy." she warned him with anger as she made her ice katana appeared on her right hand, but she have to be more careful for damaging Miku's music sheets.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 pm
Zai Akuma

User Image

Fire can only destroy...

Hearing a voice, Zai turned his head to a rather familar girl. He didn't care as to her appearance, but he did smirk with great interest. He saw the ice blade appear in her hand then realized who she was. "It would seem that your master didn't come with you?" He smirked as he searched for her, readying himself for a possible surprise attack that her master may present. "If this is all that she wishes to present, then might as well give you someone to play with." He said as the marks on his body began to glow and erupt into flames. These flames took shape of a large bird, but then contained themselves and showed a young man standing where the flames had gathered. "Inferno, entertain me with a show." He commanded, wanting to face the goddess herself.

Inferno turned his head towards him master than back at this women. His eyes narrowed as he analyed her then the area that they were in. He stood firm then took a light bow towards her.
"I am Inferno, the servent to Zai." He bowed out of respect to this women for he knew that Zai did not do so. "I great apologize for my master's recent actions a hope that you can forgive his rude behavior." He asked with his head still bowed. Zai only smirked as he stared at Inferno asking for forgiveness of this women. He didn't feel at all dumbfounded for he knew that he called him out for a reason and he could just be playing into his plans, but as it stood, Zai nor Inferno would know that outcome. "I would be honored to know who I may be speaking with." He asked as he turned his head to his master, glaring at him for his stupid request.

(Human Form.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 am

Articuno

She made an anime sweatdrop about his action, her red eyes turned icy glare to Zai and Inferno. "You've got to be kidding me, another fire boy." she said to herself with no emotions. The reason why she flew off alone because she doesn't want Miku to involved and didn't tell her where she gone to. Articuno tworled her ice katana, "The queen have to listens to someone older then herself, and besides... how can 16 year old goddess have to leave the throne room without making herself embarrass?" she said to Zai about her reason why Miku didn't come with her. She keep her guard up, just in case of their next move. Even though, she's impressed with Inferno to forgiving Zai's behavior, she wasn't completely sure why he said that. "I bet that Akaito-san will pop out and give a fire boy a piece of his mind. If Kaito-san, when he becomes Miku-chan's boyfriend, he will kill him for hurting her." she thought about those Shion twins reactions.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm
MikuHinata1

Zai Akuma

User Image

Fire can only destroy...

Inferno listened to her as he spoke to Zai about her master and for Zai, he gave a nod of understanding. "He understands and I hope that you can ultimately forgive him. He tends to become bored and starts fights, so please do not mind him." He said once more as he turned his back to Articuno and began walking towards his master.

Zai just smiled as he began walking towards Articuno with a sinister smirk on his face. He increased the heat of the area and flames began to appear, slowly crawling towards the garden, but when Inferno saw his walking towards Articuno, Inferno stood before Zai.
"Zai, please stop his non-sense. You are out of the Throne room now, isn't that all you wanted to do?" He asked as flames appeared in Inferno's hand and took shape of a Katana, when the flames disappeared, a steel katana remained in his hand. "Please, Master. I beg you stop this before you cause a war between everyone." He asked as he pointed his blade to Zai. Zai stood only inches from Inferno's blade with a smirk on his face. "Inferno, you understand that she was the one that challenged me, I only instigated a battle and she gave the challenge. So if you are going to side with her, then I will take you out then deal with her." He said as he then heard a voice in his head once again. Flames exploded form his body as he heard the voice. "Fine! I shall leave. He seemed to be shouting at the sky when he turned to Inferno. "I am being forced to the Underworld. Be a good bird and roam the world for me so I don't get bored." He said as flames consumed his body and left nothing remaining of Zai.

Inferno turned his head to Articuno and he bowed his head, apologetically.
"I am absolutly sorry for that. Please forgive him." He called to her, hoping that she will not report to her master on a bad note about his master that may cause them to go at war. He knew that he was everything that Zai wasn't and knew that he had to take responsiblity for him. 'I shall take any punishment that you wish to bring to Zai, so please, I beg that you do not report harshly about my master." He said as he kept his head bowed. His eyes showed no reaction to his words as he bowed his head to her.

(Human Form.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Articuno

She listens to Inferno, after watching Zai leave, she calm her temper and felt relieved that Miku's music sheets were saved. She gave him a calm smile and her hand on her hip, "It's okay, I'm not going to punish you and your master, but don't worry I won't tell her about everything. Anyway, I accepted your apology for his behavior." she replied calmly, she can tell Miku might freaking out if she brought her along to see Zai's action. Still, she felt like she made an enemies with Zai because of his behavior, but she begin to trust Inferno, since he calmed his master.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash