Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm
Miyako Sora

User Image

I fight for what I stand for

Miya gave Cyra a look that said 'Tsukiko needs you right now please.' Turning back to Tsukiko she got up. Which each step she took she felt her heart broke. "Kiko you have to understand, there wasn't another option. Thanks to him we are still alive. Please I know it hurt..." She couldn't speak, her friend, her sister was falling apart. They couldn't do anything to stop her pain. Watching as Yukie trotted in to she her master. The fox didn't understand, truthfully Miya didn't think any of them understood of Tsukiko felt. She could cry and cry, and still she couldn't change that fact. Miya let out a deep breath, she could have changed anything to begin with. Tsukiko had warned them, and Tsukiko was almost never wrong. Crossing her arms she turned away. There was nothing she could do to help her friend. No world of comfort to help the Goddess.

Even if it means the end.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:08 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko popped her head up. Not caring about her friends and fox for a moment. She was quickly by the sword. Looking around she realized it was just his sword. He wasn't coming back, he was gone form this world. Gone from her, to a place she couldn't follow. Biting her lip she tried to hold back the tears. The cold went through her stomach again. Then she was filled with the same hopeless feeling. As she took the envelope she kissed her fingers then placed them softly on the sword. She would leave it were it was a proof of existence. he never want her to be sad. Then why did it feel like someone was ripping her apart. The held the envelope going back inside. Opening a door she enter a room. Slamming the door behind her and locking it. She wanted to be alone. Sitting down she looked out to an alternate door the lead to the sea. Sitting down she placed the note beside her. Trying to look back on her life to see if she had ever felt this badly before. Nothing could compare. Curling up again she began to cry, he was gone. How could he be gone, He promised to protect her, to made sure she never cried. Then why wasn't he here, why wasn't he stopping this horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach. Still there was nothing she could change, he wasn't here. She never got to actually tell him how she felt. Another emotion came over her. She had treated him horribly, and now he was gone. She had plenty of chances, but she was to stupid to ever say anything. Looking back if she hadn't been weak then none of this would have happened. "I'm sorry...." She muttered under her breath. Tear streaming down her face. "I cared about you...yet I never...care to tell you how much you meant to me..." It felt like her heart called to him, but there wasn't an answer. She knew he cared about her, but she had let her issues get in the was. Now her chance was gone. "Ambrose, I'm so sorry. I love you. I'm so stupid." Never had she been in such pain, screaming didn't do anything to help. He wasn't coming back.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm
as the note unfolded, the words on it were all in a silver tint, it read:
"Riddle me this:
I lie in the minds of the aged,
I am desired by those who seek me by mind and heart,
though the young may find me sometimes,
I'm not always smart
what am I?"

then with a pop came a voice "it's talking abut him you know"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Looking down at the letter, she knew the answer. She heard the voice, "I know that, but it doesn't change anything now does it." Her voice was harsh, and it lashed out. The thoughts in her head hurt. Showing her thoughts she didn't want to see. He was alone some were with out her. All she could see in the reflection of the water was her own tear stained face. In her mind she could see his eyes going out of focus the life draining from him. She felt alone, even with her friends there. She was unable to talk to the one person that could cheer her up. She grabbed her head begging the memories to leave her. Night time was coming, soon it would be silent. She would go on with life, and he wouldn't be there. "I didn't expect him to love or care about me forever. I just wish I could have at least told him...that no matter what I would feel the same way about him no matter what." She would never hear his voice again. She would no longer be sitting quietly in her door and he would come in. Tear after tear flowed from her face, "If I;m left in this world without you, then let me wither away as well. No matter how hard I scream you aren't coming back." She wanted the pain to go away, but it wouldn't. He couldn't hear her voice either. What happened to his promises, how could he just break them. Like they meant nothing. Maybe he had lied to her, but still why waste his time. Did he thing she could handle this, did he really not know she cared. Once again she felt sick. Crying into her hands, the realization that he was never coming back. She put her hands into fist, she want so badly to just disappear. Why wanted to die, why couldn't it have been her. She was useless to every one...including him. Now matter how much magic she had she could changed the facts. He would be angry with her if she tried to go change them anyway. Then again it was her fault he was there. Her heart felt empty and she felt cold. She would regret this for the rest of her life. That regret in itself was a regret. How could this have happened.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
Mxyzptlk, who was the one who spoke to her, hovered infront of her and grunted "the court is going to lop off my head for this ... but ... look he isnt dead" he said to the weeping Goddess "and ... he does love you" he said with a sigh "ok ... look at this" he said as he produced a film of the last moments when the castle fell and it zoomed to a spot where there was a dented cage buested open on one side, and a blurry figure walking grogaly through the rubble "technacly i'm not suposed to be showing you this ... but i'm not one to follow the rules much"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Please don't feed me lies. Because even if it was true. Then why isn't he here. If I was to believe you then it turns out he is dead." She choke on the word dead. "I can't go through this again. He loved me and I didn't even know if it was real or not." She gave a pathetic excuse for a smile, "Loads of drama for you to watch though. I hope I've been keeping you very entertained. Now please leave me alone. I played your little game, you have no reason to be here. Take my powers if you wish. I don't care honestly. Please just leave me alone..." She brought her knees in close to curl back up. He could take her goddess powers and her witch power and she wouldn't care. "Even if he did make it out, he was so weak there was no...chance." Once again the images entered her minds. She couldn't block them, "Thanks for the help, but your just doing more damage." Her voice was soft, she just wanted him to go away. Lifting her head she looked out into the open sea, drowning was suppose to be peaceful right. Maybe she could drown herself in her sorrows. She tried to hide her tears this time, she didn't want to show her pain to someone else. "I can't change any of the facts. He's gone, as in never coming back ever. So even if he did love me that just what it means. Past tense, yet I'm still here. I still love him, and he'll never know any of that. So much I had to tell him. So much time taken from him...taken from us..." Her voice trailed off again, her sobbing stopped. It looked as if she had fallen asleep, but no. She was going through the plans she had made in her future. No she was alone, she was scared. What was she suppose to do with out him. It was the only reason she was a goddess. Maybe she could just make herself vanish for a while. Actually that was a horrible idea. He wasn't going to come back with smiles saying he was okay. Another pain of hurt went through her, how could someone hurt this badly. Here she was alive, and all she could do was cry. All she could do was sit here and be pathetic.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 am
"i dont want anything from you ..." Mxy said as he hovered around "for what little it means, im sorry" he said sencerly and with a pop he was gone.

the riddle still was opened and it begain to twich as an orb poped out of the dot of the question mark, it was silver and glowing then came an image of Ambrose, he was behind the rubble of the Castle and he looked realy weak "hey Kiko ... if your watching this, then you probabl think i'm ..." he said as he grunted, there was a stream of blood on his head "i feel my mind is changing ... my memories are getting fuzzy ... i'm laying this orb here in he rubble so you can try and find me, but i dont think i'll know anything ... before i do i want to say i'm sorry for putting you through this, you mean more to me than anything" he said as he breathed heavily "and one more thing, i wish i had the curage to tell you this before but ... i love y-" he said but the picture turned hazy and Ambrose fell unconcious and a figure came in the shadows that looked like a woman ... then the picture went blank  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:26 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko watch the orb. She was wide eyes and speechless. She was confused, in pain, and angry. He was still gone, she had no chance to find him. Circle encircles the earth.Chance and choice break his heart Looking up again she knew this song, she had only listened to it once. His innocent arm moves to save me and I am spared. The feeling of dread moved through her. All this was her fault, he had come to save her. His beautiful arm is bloody and cut off. His heart ripped out to show me he loved me. But I would not believe him. She begged the song to stop, to wake up from this horrible dream. He did love her, she hadn't ever acted like she loved him. He didn't know she cared. He had done so much for her, always keeping her calm. She still never believed it was real. I left his arms empty and tied. Outstretched for me until he died No, it couldn't be true....it was true. Everything that happened because of her. She agreed to the talisman game, she had been to weak and let herself get hurt. She had let herself get kidnapped so he would have to come save her. Now he was gone and the enemy was free. Looking up she saw the sun setting. She felt sick, as she saw the flash of green at the last moment of the sun. Was his soul one of the ones leaving this world. Tsukiko didn't know when she had stood up, but her legs buckled beneath her. Falling down with a loud thump she was forced to listen to the song. Listen to her nightmare. I believe. What if I believe you now. Could it ever change this heart. Forgive me, believe me Please come back tonight Come back to my life.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:30 am
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Though she had caught onto Miyako's look, she gave a response to it in return. "What would I say to her? You know I suck at cheering people up." However, Miya had already turned away, while Tsukiko had just locked herself in her room. Heaving a heavy sigh, she dropped her head into her hands. "Why am I always so useless…" she mumbled glumly, a few tears leaking out as she moped about.

After a while, she moved to stand up. She had been planning on going out flying, to just let her mind meditate, but a loud thump caught her attention. Moving to the door of Tsukiko's room, she knocked hesitantly. "Tsukiko? Are you alright?" Only in desperate situations, when she was seriously worried about her friends did she use their full names instead of the nicknames she had for them. It was a small gesture to show that she was truly as worried for them as she expressed.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:53 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko didn't want to stand up, but she did. Lifting her hand the door opened to let Cyra in. She looked up at her friend. She knew they were worried, but honestly Tsukiko couldn't couldn't even explain to them how she felt right now. "With all that's going on, I can really say how I feel right now." She crossed her arms turning her head. "Between the fact he is either alive and no longer who I know him as, and the fact he could be dead or he is dead. There just is to much to think about." Her voice was quite and slow, Tsukiko didn't want to talk much at the moment. She walked across the room sitting down at a piano. Mindless she hit random keys muttering words as she hit certain rhythms. Deciding upon a certain song might have been random or planned. Tsukiko herself wasn't sure at the moment. "This is me swallowing my pride. Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night." She sang softly. Even so Miya walked into the room. It had been her sister that had encouraged her to do anything with music to express the little emotions Tsukiko had. It wasn't much to say, but Tsukiko did have a nice voice. It wasn't super high pitch or really low. It was just normal, perfect for just singing as randomly as she did. "And I go back to December all the time."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:40 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Taking a deep breath as her spirit re-entered her body. She hadn't had time to warn Cyra, but it had looked as if she had just fallen asleep. She felt the tears still streaming down her face. "They...they think he's alive." She muttered under her breath. Picking herself up she took her post. Sitting in the door the lead strait out to the sea. Seeing the moon had risen she check to see what she had missed in her time gone. Tsukiko was still mostly thinking and it was obvious what was on her mind. Still all she would be able to do is watch. That wasn't something she could handle at the moment. So with a wave of her hand. Bottle and flowers appeared and she began to act as if nothing had happened. Unhealthy as it was, it was all she could do. She didn't want to be disappointed again, but keep hope just meant she had to keep waiting. Waiting and worrying, something she could never do.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:12 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

It caught her off guard when Tsukiko slumped over, causing her to vault herself over the furniture to get to her friend. Catching her sleeping form, she barely had any time to question the girl when her eyes fluttered open once more. "They… they think he's alive." Tsukiko said, a bit breathily. Cyra let her get up, though she was right behind her spotting her incase she fell. The halfling watched on as Tsukiko conjured up bottles and flowers, a bit confused by the act. "Does she usually do this here?" she whispered to Mimi, still watching Tsuki. It pained her to see her friend like this, but there was nothing she could really do. Nothing that anyone could really do.

With these broken wings I'm falling

Saia Kakaru

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 am
Miyako Sora

User Image

I fight for what I stand for

"This is how she deal with the souls lost at sea. Until she can find a way to guide the to the next world the believes this is all she can do. Making a chain of flowers then throwing out to sea." The Miya noticed something. One of the bottles had a letter inside of it. Wanting to ask, but not wanting to upset Tsukiko. "Ambrose was the one that was there when she had to fight the old god. Even if it was before this, I don;t think she would have done it for anyone else. From all our time together throughout the years....I've never seen her fall this hard. She use to cry at night about her parents, but it wasn't anything like this. Those were a few tears. This is her heart breaking. It scares be, because I don't know what to do."

Even if it means the end.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 pm
Fawkes

User Image
with a distant cry, Fawkes swooped down from the sky and landed on the railing and let out a small chirp 'so here you are' he said telipathicly to the group  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko looked up and frowned. "Hello there, I hope you bring good news. All the rest has still been rather sad."

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces