Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Twisted S e R i E s Accepting other Roles.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:09 am
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin looking at him as he placed her on the bed, looking around seeing it was a room fitted for a child, liking how the room was she watched him smile and walked away. Nodding at what he said she dared not thinking what he meant be morning... Her face cracking into a weak looking smile. Falling asleep instantly as she heard the door slam shut falling into a dreamless sleep. The only thing she saw was darkness that will soon engulf her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:28 am
User Image
Upon hearing her sleep he walks back to the study and looks at the flame with serious look and then sighs he to then falls asleep int he abyss of his dreams  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:48 am
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin waking up early in the morning, knowing the sun hasn't risen yet so it meant it was dawn. Watching the sky as she saw the sun beginning to peek through the mountains. Slowly opening the door making sure she made no noise she went back to Hatter's studies to find him sleeping, smiling to herself she walked out making sure her footsteps wasn't heard through the dim lighted halls. Going into the window she pushed the drapes letting some sunlight pouring in smiling at its warmness she raised her hands opening her mouth beginning to sing a song that expressed her moods. Making sure her voice was clear and her voice would not reach Hatter she silently sang the first note, "Reverse Rainbow," was what the song was called, Len wrote it for her it was her favorite song. It felt good singing since she wasn't able to sing when she was in the cage. Singing softly as Rin held her heart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:52 am
User ImageWaking up he enters his garden to there he sits in his chair by a small table with tea, after taking a sip he picks up a violin and plays he whispers"madness" and starts playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH5_xjl8p9U  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:57 am
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin stopped singing instantly as she heard piano playing. "Hatter?" Rin said to herself softly. Walking to where the music was playing she peeked into the garden, trying to be hidden by the door. Listening as he was playing she sat down beside the door leaning on the wall next to it. Tilting her head as she stared at the wall kicking her heels back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:08 pm
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
Bending over till his head was behind hers he whispers"what are we looking at" he grins and starts laughing as he looks at her scared look leaning against a tree "that was priceless..hahaha...that look..on your face..hahaha...my sides they hurt..haha"

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

RIn crossing her arms as she turned her head away "Hmph. You caught me off guard!" Rin said blushing. Covering her cheeks in attempt to hide her blush. Turning her back to him she bit her lip wondering if she should punch him. Turning to Hatter her face cracking into a snicker "At least you got scared more than me." Rin said remembering his expressions from last night. "That was priceless." Rin said coldly. 'Men they are so predictable.' She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
he stops laughing he charges at her until his face is close to hers"that dog takes his job very specifically I tell him to attack anyone wondering through the halls at night and he goes and does it to every one even me"he sighs and then pouts"turning the tides on me your a stubborn shrimp arent you"he says grinning  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin placing her hand on her hips, tilting her face placing her face closer to Hatter, "Well Hatter you must train that dog again, discipline it." Rin said it looked like she was going to kiss him but no she didn't. Pulling back she noticed something her hair was in a pony tail she looked like a girl instantly she grabbed her clips that were attached to her shirt putting her hair into a pony tail. Crossing her arms as she looked at Hatter, "Yes, I'm proud of my stubbornness." Rin said in her guy voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:55 pm
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
Hatter laughs and starts clapping"relax you can drop the act there's no one here to see you this is my private garden"he starts off walking humming a small quiet tune

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Crossing her arms, "Hmph, I don't trust you." Rin sadi glaring at him. Sighing she took of her pins shaking her golden hair. Rin following him glaring at him the whole time. Suddenly Rin smiled something, disappearing from hatter she walked to the scent it smelled like roses. Reaching an exit through that maze she saw a garden full of black ad red roses. Smiling as she plucked a black flower instantly remembering the old days when she was ruling. Smelling the flower she reached to the petals of the black rose plucking out the petals one by one until the only thing you could see was the stem.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image
looking over he silently walks over and watches her"your an odd child aren't you, not many can find this garden nor the black roses"Hatter sighs and looks at the flowers starting to drift in his thoughts  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin looking up as she saw Hatter approaching by. "Odd. You're the one who is odd to Hatter." Rin said as she plucked out a red rose. "You could smell the rose half a mile away it was so noticeable." Rin said softly. Looking at the red rose as she accidently pricked her finger with one of its thorns, blood beginning to drip, the blood didn't bother her at all, she didn't care actually, she ignored it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image
he chuckles as he is brought from his memories"sorry but no not many can smell red roses when they are surrounded by the black ones for they hide their scent"he looks at the wound getting down to one knee he takes her hand and sucks on the wound he then puts a bandage on it"you better be careful im not going to have injuries on you"  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:16 am
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin Smiling, "I wasn't talking about the red ones, I meant the black ones. Such lifeless flowers." Rin said. Standing still as he placed a bandage on her finger. Rin blowing air in her cheeks so it looked like her cheeks were puffy or suffering from an allergic reaction.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff