Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Taken~ {1x1} [O/F/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm
his right foot lifted his posture to a stand moving past her quickly his right hand catches the hilt of his katana."Lets go"he whispers left hand pushing the door nearly off its hinges  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 pm
Lyra looks at him as she tilts her head before she lets out a snort before she fallows him. She had no idea what he was going to do.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm
his right hand swiftly strikes upward toward her jaw to hit her as punishment for the snort if landing. his left foot pivoting allowing him to swing faster adding a great force to it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Lyra dodges his attack by moving away from him. She glares at him before growling at him for trying to hit her since she did nothing at all. She wanted to get out of here so bad ,but she couldn't change with the stupid collar on her.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm
he smiles left hand puling her toward by her collar as he thrusts the sheath at her gut"You sneered at me girl and i tried help but now, now i will slaughter your people" he smiles fangs flairring  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:49 pm
Lyra glares at him as she felt the sheath of his sword in her gut which didn't hurt to much since he had pulled out her canine before. She rolles her eyes at him,"Help?! What help? All you have done is beat the crap out of me and been an a** to me."

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 pm
He turns swiftly eyes dark evil seeped his pores his thirst fell and he lost control, his insanity drifting away as the urge to cut through flesh"lets go"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 pm
Lyra kept her eyes on him as she felt the evil coming from him which she didn't like at all. She didn't know what he was going to do next and just fallowed him to where ever they were going.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:22 pm
shifting his blade in his left hand freeing up his right. as the walk swiftly out the corridor climbing the grandstairs arriving at a landing his hand catches her hair jumping from the ground heading for the front lines of the war planning on engaging battle soon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm
Lyra walsk behind him to see what he was up to before he grabs her hair which made her yelp. She saw the lines of vampires heading out for war which made her sad and anger as she watched.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm
he smiles landing on a large catapult being pushed by slaves their flag hung high. he quickly dangles her to the pole high above the men soon chaining her upon it to the unescapable point every inch chained excluding her head  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Lyra growls at him when she gets chain up to the pole. She moves around tryign to get lose and help her people.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 pm
50ft from the opposing dogs they had to muzzle he smiles as they halt"My people are you ready?! To muzzle such annoying, pitiful, puppies! we will rip them apart and rule!" smiling he leaps from the pole before everyone running toward the opposing forces  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 pm
Lyra growls at him as seh looked at the men in front of her. She tries to breath throw the chain as they break a little as she moves more.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm
((its not around her face it said excluding not including ))
before the men swa him he lunged just un sheathing her blade cutting the men in half as the blood of the dead cover over his form  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff