Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 am
Zack looked away and let the fire ball stop before it hit Mari"...Traitor?I never hared father...well i was the one who killed Tremor..my own brother...but that is another story"Zack sighed and lowerd his head as he rememberd the day he had lost so many friends,he rememberd the sight of the lifeless bodies on the ground..Arisus and Annexus lifeless bodies...He wanted nothing but to stop that madness!He wanted to save all of them!!Zack looked at the boy again"Who?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 pm
Zanoo got to the house and was behind Celceus he noticed all the red eyes "Hello" he said with a large grin "Jeez quite a mess you made" he said with his head cocked to the side  

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

((Clicky on the picky!))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 am
Alex smiled with a pleasant. This is much easier than what I've thought. "The one from Black family, the same one that caused me... some problems. I've heard that he's a red eternal eyes. You may know him, or not, I don't care. Find him for me and I'll help you. Deal?"  

Killmes

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 pm
(i think i will add a evil character soon! muahahaha!I plan something eviiiil sooo evil! so evil that mina will maybe driven into insanity ))

"Black Family?Huh?"Zack sighed and slowly walked closer to the boy"Tell me more about that guy and tell me your name.Then i will accept the deal..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 pm
((Aw...Why you pick on poor Mina? Can't you see she's suffering? Why you pick on her?))

Mina held her young son. "Aaron...You have seen so much in one day that young children should never see. I'm sorry," she said to her son. She paid no attention to the others. It was as if she and Aaron were the only ones left in the world.
Masa, however, was paying close attention to the others. "Hm...Well, aren't we having a little party," she said. "And who are you?" she asked the newcomer.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mari simply teleported away from the fire and appeared right in front of Mamoru, her face five inches from his.
"Hm...I don't understand why you would have chosen to refuse our offer. It was perfectly reasonable. So why?" she asked.

Mamoru was unfazed by Mari. "I simply do not want to cause any more lives to be lost. But, unfortunately, I guess I will have to. But I will not join an army whose goals are not known."
Mari backed up a little. "Well, we will not tell our plans to someone who is not in our army, and you will not join an army without knowing their plans. I guess this conversation is over," she said and teleported behind him and tried to stab him in the back.
Mamoru jumped to the side to avoid the sword. He quickly spun around and thrust the tip of his naginata at her.
Mari tried to pull a similar move, but was not as fast as the older male and her upper right arm was cut. Mari's eyes flashed with anger. She then started rapidly teleporting in circles around Mamoru, trying to make him wonder where she actually was.
Her plan worked, though, of course, Mamoru never let it show that he didn't know where she was. She stopped right in front of Mamoru and thrust her sword toward his stomach. However, she had to stop when there was the tip of a naginata at her neck. Mamoru saw that Amaya was behind her.
"Amaya! What are you doing!? You shouldn't be here!" Mamoru told her.

"But, Master Mamoru, I thought you needed help and-" Amaya began, but was cut off when Mari spun around and turned her blade on him. Amaya parried the sword, but, because of her inexperience, staggered.
"Leave her out of this! She has nothing to do with this!" Mamoru said to Mari. "Amaya, go!"

((O.o I just pulled this post out of nowhere.))  

Stefisgarden

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 pm
When Zanoo was asked who he was his wings came out from under his coat about 6 and half feet wide he took a bow and said "My name is Zanoo and might I ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 pm
"Only thing I know is, there's a member of Black family who is a red eternal eyes. That's why I ask you to find him for me." Alex said calmly. His eyes flashed to Mari and her fight, then back. She didn't need help, at least for now. And without fire he couldn't do anything. "My name is Alex."  

Killmes

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 am
Aaron nodded siletly and held close to his mother."...I want away from here...want to uncle Zack..."Jay and Zack became close friendsand loved each other like brother and so Zack was like an uncle to Aaron right now.Zack was always there when he was needed...

(evil plans are...evil...and the others have no dead relatives ><'')

"I still wonder why you wnat to find that boy,but what ever...I will try my best ..Alex"Zack sighed and rubbed his tempels,he hoped that he was doing the right thing right now.He looked over to Mamoru,Mari and Amaya"Does anyone need help?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm
((I know, I know. We discussed this through the PMs.))

"We're going to go see Uncle Zack. Just be patient, all right?" Mina told Aaron soothingly.
"Masa, a ninja," Masa said.

Mamoru waved Zack off as a way to tell him he had everything under control, which, of course, he didn't, but he could get it under control easily.
"Little girl, if you value your life, listen to you 'Master' and run while you still can," Mari told Amaya.
"No way! I won't let you hurt Master Mamoru!" Amaya said.
"Amaya, I will be fine. Just go!" Mamoru said.
"No!"
That was the last answer Mari needed before she knew the girl must be terminated. She teleported behind Amaya and swung her sword at her vertically. Amaya, shocked, was unable to move.
Mamoru ran and stood between the two, holding his naginata horizontally to block the sword. He pushed Mari back and thrust the point of his naginata forward, catching Mari's side.
Mari winced and dropped her sword, her hand instead holding her wound.
Amaya ran and grabbed the sword before Mari could.
"Hmph." Mari disappeared, as did the sword in Amaya's hand.
"Where is she now!?" Amaya asked, looking around.
"No, I think this time she's actually gone," Mamoru said.

Mari reappeared in the hallways of the Black Eternal Eyes' base. Despite her wound, she had a smirk on her face. They were fun. I'm going to have to play with them again sometime, she thought.  

Stefisgarden

Killmes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:57 pm
"Thanks. Hope we'll meet again." Alex made a devilish smile. At the corner of his eyes, Mari had disappeared. "Now, could you return me my power? For my safety."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 pm
"Wow I for one would ever expect any woman so beautiful would be so lethal as well" Zanoo said kind of pervertedly with a small slime his wings folded up behind him he held his hand up and took some of the moisture in the air and made a little ball of water and was spinning it with ease.  

Mailbox_Ninja

8,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 am
Zack chuckeld and said"Sorry,that power allows me to steal your power not to bring it back!Did you ever see a thief giving stolen things back on his own will?i didn't!"Zack chuckeld and walked over to Mari and Mamoru"The power will return..in about an hour...like our eyesthese powers are a part of us..I can't take it away without harming you..."

Aaron nodded to his mother and smiled at her"O-okey mommy"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm
Mina turned to the rest. "Well, we aren't going to fine Zack staying around here," she said and walked out of the house, still holding Aaron.
"Hm..." Looking at Jay and the other bodies, she pulled out some flint. "Rest in peace," she whispered to Jay and lit a fire on his bed. The fire spread to the wooden walls with ease. She left the now burning house.

((Eh, it's an easy way to put the dead to rest.))

"So now what?" Amaya asked.
"You go home. Zack and I are going to head out in search of those who defeated Annexus five years ago. I have a feeling we're going to need their help," Mamoru said.
"But-!"  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:32 pm
Zack streached his arms and smiled"Mamoru can you keep up with me when i..fly?"He asked,he would let his horse here so Amaya could follow them,he knew Mamoru would never allow her to follow but he wnated her to follow so he would let his horse here...

Somewhere else,Dark opend his eyes,he rubbed forehead and moaned in pain.He had no clue where he was or who he was...Everything was blurry and sddenly pictures of dead red eternal eyes flashed in front of his eyes,in these pictures he saw himself holding his scythe and standing next to them with a smile on his face."..Kill them..."he whisperd..killing red eternal eyes..that was and is his life he rememberd but who was he!?He had no clue and so he just roamend through the base of the black eternal eyes.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff