Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Let Sleeping Bassilgard Lay [3.5 DnD 8/4-8 players] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gestalt, or no gestalt?
  Gestalt
  No Gestalt
  What?
View Results

Eric-dono

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:22 pm
@Glitter: From what I can see, you haven't quite finished your sheet yet. Things you still need to put what your classes are, minor details that describe your character, languages, according to your sheet your b*****d sword deals 1d0+3 damage. I liked the background, so I'll think of an award for you later.

@Rock: I meant that you don't have a spellbook in your inventory. Still don't have a familiar. I'll wait for your background till I award you. And don't worry about the change of class. At least its not as bad as a few games I've seen you try to join.

@Southern: I don't see what classes you are taking, your equipment, hp, spell saves, etc. Once I know what classes your taking I'll know somewhat I can award you for your background.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:49 pm
That better? http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=185860  

glitterboypilot

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm
Yea I jump around very hap hazerdly sometimes XD

But I'm preatry setteled with this idea =3

I'll tweek the rest out, just finished my IRL game, so I'm gonna write and post the story now

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 am
Rough character sheet. Haven't finished with gear, and still need to write up backstory, but figured I'd give you chance to look over it and see if it was acceptable first. (That and I need to sleep)

Drugged Lolli

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 am
I finished the history =D

I'm happy with it n.n

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 am
@Glitter: Still seeing the damage for your b*****d sword being 1d0+3, and I'm not sure, but I don't think that your weapon works with Weapon Finesse. I'm going to have to add you to the list of people I need to come up with rewards to.

@Rock: That's good to hear, hope you had fun with your IRL game. Will come up with a reward for you as well.

iPedo: Not sure if it's me, but when I click on your link it tells me that I don't have permission to access the page. But thanks for trying, I'll wait for you to fix it before I say anything.  

Eric-dono

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 am
Normally I would agree with you but,

Quote:
Superior Finesse: A tenken automatically gains the Weapon Finesse feat with any weapon that is considered a one-handed slashing weapon for him in addition to any normal weapons to which Weapon Finesse can be applied. If another feat (such as Exotic Weapon Proficiency) is required to wield the weapon in one hand, then that feat must be taken first.

A tenken compensates for his lack of physical strength by striking a target’s vital areas with amazing quickness, wielding his weapon with the precision of a scalpel. A tenken can choose to add his Dexterity modifier to his damage rolls instead of his Strength modifier. If he uses his weapon in two hands (and why wouldn’t he?) he deals one and a half times his Dexterity modifier in damage.

If I am reading that right then yes a b*****d sword became a Weapon Finesse able weapon, when he takes the Exotic Weapon Prof

As for the 1d0+3 thing I changed it twice  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 am
Ah, my bad. I guess I forgot that b*****d swords are 1-handed weapons.

As to the damage, what I'm trying to point out is that you have 1d0+3, instead of 1d10+3.  

Eric-dono

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 am
Oh.....I need a new keyboard, My baby nephew has a lot of the keys not working any more. There d10  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 am
Ah, oops. Should be able to view the character sheet now.

Drugged Lolli

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 am
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=34896

Done I think....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:23 pm
This is going to be a bizarre-looking party. Good thing tank-mage Ebony is here!  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Eric-dono

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm
@Southern: Not going to get at least a quarter staff? Well lets hope that you don't run out of spells. Reward=Extra Feat

@iPedo: Thanks for the sheet. I'll wait for you to finish before awarding.

@Glitter: Glad to have that little problem fixed. Reward=Extra Feat

@Rock: Reward=Extra Feat

In case nobody has seen it, here is the game's subforum. Let's play!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:43 pm
Awsome =D Just what I needed n.n Gives my utterances a bit of a better chance now =3

I'ma mosey over to the sub foum and post n.n

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 pm
Arc Vembris
This is going to be a bizarre-looking party. Good thing tank-mage Ebony is here!

Eh, yeah, it is a bit of a squish-happy party. My character won't really be hitting his stride for several levels.

If push comes to shove, I can always shift to a more up-front combat class.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff