Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:12 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth chuckled at Ritter.
"Get him chicken then.", he said writing it down.
Seth smiled and petted him softly.
"Though I would love to have sex with you back here in front of everyone, I think it would be best not to bother Decker much."
He looked at Decker and Jacky.
"Jacks, aren't you gonna give him a nice compliment back?", he murmured.
Seth kissed Ritter on the top of his head and coaxed him to lay his head in his lap.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta breathed in deeply and opened the door. Running to the back off the house , Krysta climbed up the tree that lead to her bedroom window. She loved the tree It was as old as her. Her mother said that she planted it as soon she came home from the hospital. It was a tribute to Krysta's birth. Heap of lies, though it was a great of use when she snuck out of the house.
Opening her window she saw that her door was opened. Looking around franticly, Krysta noticed a giant lump on her bed. It was her father. Krysta tried to be as quiet as she could be packing her things. A couple of outfits, shoes, underwear and bras, an bikini even. She grabbed her drawing notebook and her ballet shoes. Lastly was her violin case. She had put all her belongs in her bookbag, which now had on her back and picked up her case. In a rush to get out, Krysta bumped into her sidetable drawer, knocking over some stuff. She heard grunt in the silence. She threw her bookbag out the window and slowly slid down her case. Krysta was ready to leave when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Where are you going Krystie? Don't seemed like you be coming back with that size of luggage. Don't be tellin' me you're plannin' on running away now. You'll make mama sad."
Krysta jerked away her shoulder.
"You brought this to yourself. I'm am fed up with drink and your s**t. I'm leaving and I'm not coming back."
Krysta's father spun her around and slapped her hard in the face.
"Youre going with that doctors boy, aren't cha', you little slut."
Krysta cupped her cheek, tears filling her eyes.
"Dont you dare ever f*cking touch me again."
Krysta barked leaving the house as fast as she could. She grabbed her stuff and got in the car, still holding her cheek. She didn't look at anyone and spoke in a monotone voice.
"Let's go."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker sat up and tried to straighten out his wristbands.
"Ugh. I'm not gonna be able to drive."
His wristbands started started to drip blood a little.
"F*ck... I cut way too deep. Krysta, you drive. I need a volunteer to put some pressure on my wrists.", he muttered.
He climbed in the back and sat down.
He pulled off his wristbands and rolled up his jacket sleeves.
He had four deep cuts (two on each arm) they weren't the petty kind that a softcore emo would do across there wrists.
He had the ones that stretched upward.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Hearing Seth Jackson glanced back him skeptically and sighed, running a hand through her bangs before looking at Decker. "You have very pretty eye's."She muttered, crossing her arms and turning away after that. Seeing Krysta get back in she wondered what was wrong with her and then blinked at Decker "So that's what you did! You freaking idiot!"She slammed her hand to her forehead and groaned. She moved Krysta forward and moved back, grabbing a kit from her bag and going over to him. "Freaking idiot."She muttered, shaking her head and getting out some alcohol, just a tiny bottle before looking at him. "It's gonna hurt like a b***h."She said, pouring some on the cuts so they wouldn't get infected while muttering how stupid he was under breath. "Jesus, using a box cutter? We don't care if you cut yourself damnit, you could have easily done it in here."She said, flashing both of her arms, covered in scars in every direction. "I mean really, getting a temporary high from cutting doesn't last long."She grabbed some gauze and some wrapping, wrapping his arms tightly to stop the bleeding better but not cut of circulation. She shook her head, proud that she had resisted to take the blood off of him but she was to frustrated with his stupidity to even want to! She punched him in the shoulder and glared at him. "Don't be an idiot."She said sternly, crossing her arms and grabbing her jar along with her sketchbook's, deciding she would sit by herself in the back and try to take a nap while talking to herself and trying not to get to angry. She couldn't believe this idiot was the Doctors son.

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||Last post for me tonight.
It's 2am here.
I won't be on till REALLY late tomorrow so try not to get to far without me heh.||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter laughed as both his comments were both denied. No sex? No eating bunnies? What has this world come to. Beats Ritter.
"Aw but I like bunniesh."
Ritter giggled. Yes he liked bunnies but not enough to eat them. Well, maybe. He has never tried rabbit before. What he has tried was human. He read that in New Zeland, caniblizism was allowed in certain resturants. When stealing hands, after Ritter photographed them he would peel off the flesh and cook it. It was actually the most delicious thing he's tasted. They say human flesh is best raw but Ritter was too afriad of bacteria.
"Fine, Ritter will get chicken in whole wheat, lettuce, tomatosh, and picklesh with honey mushtard drizzled on top. Ish that 'not' cute enough for you?"
Ritter chuckled as Seth renewed his order. He laid his head down on Seth's lap.
"Shtop lying to yourshelf, Jacky. You are beautiful."
Ritter called out to her. Decker was acting pretty weird. Ritter hasn't know him for much time but he behavior was different. Ritter notice howupset the blonde haired girl was and frown just a bit. He didn't like seeing people sad. Then he offered to hold down Decker's wrist. A great oppurtunity to check out his hands.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta sighed and took the wheel.
"Geesus, Decker, I wish you'd stop doing that."
Krysta hated cutting but didn't say much about it. She went on and pulled out of the driveway, going to Subway. The jingle to it made her smile a bit. She didn't want to stay angry forever. Krysta rolled down the window and breathed in somemore air. Looking in the rear view mirror, Krysta noticed the quiet girl dozing off in the back. She was quite adorable. She smiled once more to herself and pulled in into the subway parking lot.
"Everybody hand in your orders."
Krysta said turning to the back, making finger motions.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Decker frowned more every time she said 'Idiot'.
If it wasn't for her he wouldn't have done it...
If it wasn't for her and her friends he wouldn't be here...
He let the kid with the weird speech impediment hold his arms.
His high had been killed by the girl... Jackson, calling him an idiot over and over.
He shook his head.
"I've lost my appetite. Get them whatever. The credit card is on the visor.", he murmured.
He looked at all of them.
Each was sporting some sort of piercing.
None for him.
He was afraid that bringing in a needle would make him want to use drugs...
He looked out his window and sighed.
"If it wasn't for her I'd be happy...", he whispered to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 am

PAY ATTENTION!
D:<
CAUSE DEM BUNNIES HATE YOU AND THEY GOT OUT AGAIN.

We've opened a OOC Thread.
;D

Not just for our members but our Stalkers too.
So if you're a stalker and you have a favorite and you're reading this, you can reach us here.

WE ALSO HAVE CONTESTS!

YOU CAN LOCATE IT HEEEEEEERE.

I'd also like to say that the two other new characters won't be continuing.
I've bitten off more than I can chew.
3;
I'm sorry to those.
Maybe next time...

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

Jake was deep in thought as he fought with the voices of them yet again. All of their talk was idle noise. He bit his lip hard and shook his head and turned back to the front again. Seeing Jacky blush made him smile. He could already see the two hot heads getting together but first it would have to take them to realize it. He didnt know what to make of the other girl as she stepped in the van but he wrote a quick and easy order on his paper and got Kairi's before turning it in. Seeing the cuts on the mans wrists Jake shook his head but Max laughed. Max was delighted by the sight of so much blood and left him feeling even hungrier as Max kept flapping his jaw.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta took the kids orders and grabbed the credit card, rushing out of the car. There wasn't much lighting in the van so the others couldn't see her cheek bruised black and blue but he in Subway, the lighting was bright and her cheek was compltely visible. For most people, a slap like that would have just left a dark red blush on the face but Krysta's body was so weak from the beatings that she bruised very easily. Hiding her face with her hoodie an bleach blonde hair.
Krysta walk the to counter and gave the cashier their orders. As he prepared their food, Krysta dazed off into her mind. I'm leaving. I'm finally leaving. And I sure as hell not coming back. She snapped back when the cashier gave her the food and asked her for the payment. She payed the nice man, giving him a sweet smile that was worth a thousand dollars and a farewell. Krysta was surprised and thankful the her mouth had not taking any injury from the beatings and that her skin cleaned up pretty good. If you saw her just an hour ago, you would have never had guessed that her parents beat her.
Climbing into the van, Krysta handed everybody their food.

"Chow down my little munchkins."
Krysta chimed, smiling again at the group. No one knew. Not even Decker. He just knew that her parents drank and she hated it. But he didn't know they beat her. No one did. She was too great of a make-up artist. Too good of an actress.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter took ahold of Decker's wrist, presuring where the blood was as Jacky gazed him up. Ritter took this chance to examin Decker's hands. Oh no , badness acoming. Decker's had were just as beautiful as Seth's. Serious trouble right her. Ritter handle back his excitement has best he could but some still spilled out making Eitter's hands twitch.
"You have amazing handsh."
Ritter spoke deep but not like Black Ritter. They were fine, indeed. Hopefully, Decker wouldn't touh him too much to send Black Ritter on a frenzy.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Decker laughed a him.
"You're weird. Is that like one of your sick fetishes?"
Decker took his hands away with a smile.
"I know they're beautiful, but you already have your buddy's back there. I'd hate for you to cheat on his.", he murmured.
He gave his hands back after a minute though, because he still needed more pressure.
He leaned back and took a deep breath.
"I'm going to be hooked back on something by the end of this trip.", he muttered to Krysta.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 pm
]
User Image

User ImageRitter giggled as he was being called weird. The didn't even cover half of it.
"I guessh you could shay it'sh a fetish."
Ritter being teased as Decker pulled away and gave back his hands to Ritter. Then he made a comment on Seth. Ritter smiled lightly trying not to his guilt of betrayal.
"Don't worry. Sheth will always be Ritter'sh number one."
Ritter chimed with a big grin. He looked at Ritter with concer filled eyes. He liked Seth and he wouldn't let a pair of fancy hands get in the way of it. Hopefully.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

||Ame will be back in hour or less! gotta take a shower!!||  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth sighed.
He watched Ritter and moved beside Jacky.
He wanted someone to talk to...
Like he was having guy problems like a girl.
He got a notebook out of his back, along with a pen.
He rolled his eyes when Ritter said that he was his number one.
It was such a lie.
And that's what he wrote.
On the paper he wrote: 'He's such a liar.'
And then passed it to Jacky.
If someone got in front of Ritter with hands that were as beautiful as they got, he wouldn't think twice about Seth...
Which was why he wasn't in love with Ritter.
He was forcing himself not to like him so much cause he knew it would leave him in heartache.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items