Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

Jake looked at her studying her as she spoke and moved, the voices quiet as they too studied the person who was the supposed 'guardian', though Maximus had a good laugh out of that one. He tilted his head slightly wondering how to respond exactly.
"She is kinda pretty."

"Wonder what she'll look like spread.."
"Watch it or else I'll push you back down..."
"So what if she is pretty? We should be dead anyway..."
Jake was about to speak and opened his mouth to do so, but as soon as he let his guard down Maximus took over and the look of shy was replaced with a broad grin across his face.
"Alright then baby, so your the one to watch us hm? Well if it has to be somebody might as well be a babe, so whats you si..."
His face twitched and the look changed again.
"Its nice to meet you Miss Jackson."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson watched as she saw Jake look at her. She wouldn't doubt he had people talking to him as well. Damian popped up next to her. A chesire cat like grin on his face. "It seem's your not the only crazy one here love. He seem's to have a personality disorder though unlike yourself."He said, leaning forward on his hands.
"He is obviously not as bothered by his fellows than myself."
"Ah, but don't you want to know what his voices are saying?"
"No."
"Are you sure? I bet that Max has a few interesting things to think"
"No, Dames. Leave"
So he did. He listened most of the time, because if she was gone, so was he. She could easily end her life. She rose and eyebrow, a sly grin on her own face as she watched Jake's face change "Ah, you must be Max. Us? So there is more than one. We have something in common Maxy. "She chuckled and smiled at Jake, it was easy to tell the difference between Max and Jake, she could tell. "Nice to meet you too. It seems that Max is quiet the person to have to deal with in your head dear."She nodded, glancing around. "So, have many do you have? Voices? Do you know?"She asked, she had lost count of hers, but some only showed up once and then left. Of course she would understand if he didn't know or didn't want to tell her, she didn't when she first came either but she didn't know exactly what would happen if she asked, he could have more than one personality that just hasn't been recorded.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah watched, almost in awe, as the two seemed lost in thought with the voices in their heads. She remembered the numbers on her door and whimpered. She took a seat close to where she was already.

Morning and she was already ready to go back to bed. She looked around the room, scratching mindlessly at the cuts on her arms.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

Jake listened to a bit and sighed after she had asked her question. He looked at her and shook his head slightly.
"He was out here wasnt he....I told him to stop pushing me out of myself..."

"Whats the matter? Wanted to impress her or something, sorry bucko your stuck with me."
Jake mumbled under his breath something about him needing to shut up and looked back up at her with a embaressed expression on his face.
"I have four...though Max is the strongest of them...."
He sighed and looked at the moment, again wishing that he could be out of here. But because of Max and their love for pain they came in here. He absently moved his hand to his lips and bit down into a knuckle. He bit hard and quickly looked at her and moved his hands down.
"So...uh...how long have you been here...."
He quickly tried to change the subject. People got worried when they saw him hurting himself like that.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image

Jackson nodded "It's fine. I've heard and seen worse than Max. Believe me."She said, shuddering at the thoughts of her old memories from home. "You don't need to hide it, I don't let mine take over me but I do hear and see things that sometimes I would rather not."She said "There's no need to hide anything here, that's why were here, to stop hiding and come out."She nodded, giving him a grin and nodding. "Ah, so Max lays the problem on why your here. Your not the strong type are you Jake? That might be why he's able to get the best of you."She said, thinking of all the voices she heard, and people you saw "I have about 6 that I see often. Damian and Basque mostly. But there are more than 6."She said, shrugging her shoulders, watching him bite his knuckles she shivered, biting was another fetish of hers. "F-four years."She muttered, glancing away and licking her lips softly "I did something im not to proud of that ended me up in here. I haven't really gotten any better but I deal."She said, seeing as when it had happened she had been taken over by Emily. She wouldn't let it happen again, not if she could help it. "They'll catch you if you hurt yourself. Theirs camera's everywhere so you'll have to try and restrain yourself. Biting your knuckles isn't something they really notice though so I think your okay for now."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
Jake didnt notice the slight shiver or stammer as he was clueless to it, max however saw it clearly and chuckled darkly in his mind. But he would hold onto that knowledge for awhile, let the boy think that he was doing something harmless by doing so. Instead Jake nodded and smiled shyly.
"Thank you....I have of biting when nervous...."
He slipped his knuckle back between his teeth for another bite before he slid his hand back down.
"Four years....are we ever allowed to leave...."
He downcast his eyes as his hopes dwindled of him ever getting out of this place. Even Max found the place drool. He would enjoy making chaos to lighten the place up a bit.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter backed up from the hand presented before him. His roommate? Shouldn't he be trying to help him get over his fetish instead of making it worse. His boy, the one called Seth, was mocking him. And Ritter didn't like to be made a fool of. But the sight of his delicious hands made Ritter weak.
"Don't play with my emotionsh. I'll kick your assh if you plan to pull anything, even in thish shtupid jacket."
Ritter turned away his face, pushing Seth's hand away with his foot.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Posting for XxAmayaYachiruWayxX ~
She's grounded right now so we must has patience.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Savannah heard the words 'Leave this place' and had turned her head towards the two talking, stopping her scratching on the wounds on her arms, which had started bleeding slightly. She tilted her head to the side, listening. "I hope so.." She called over. "My room scares me.." She started scratching her arm again, still looking at the two. Her pupils dilated as fear gripped at her at just the thought of those two numbers put together.. 'One and three... Three and one... Thirte-' She blinked, shaking her head and banishing the thought. She was trying to be social and friendly, not make herself scared even more.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth frowned at him and took his hand away.
"Well... you can stick around in here all day, but you are allowed to go to the store with me if you want. Not that I'd take someone so... rude.", he said shrugging.
"I was gonna buy you a needle and stuff, but whatever guy. Enjoy your straitjacket.", he chuckled.
He walked over to the door shaking after he had been touched by someone's gorgeous feet.
He rubbed his hand down his pants checking his pockets and making sure he got the wrinkles out.
He looked back at Ritter and gave a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

Jackson bit at her lip, he had a habit of biting. Fantastic. She clicked her tongue ring on her teeth, trying to ignore him biting his knuckles "Ah, just don't get to hardcore about it or more people will notice."She said, glancing at him, glad he wasn't biting himself anymore. "Were allowed to leave but only if we get better. I have not, and neither has Seth. He's been here 10 years and he's happy here so he doesn't want to leave. I have nowhere to go home to so I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon."She shrugged "I'm sure if you get over your problem you'll get to go home in no time. Don't fret about it."She sent him a smile.
"Don't give the boy False accusations Love."
It was Damian.
"Their not false, if he gets better, he gets out"
"Yes but you and I both know that most don't leave."
"The institute takes the tough ones. You know that."
"I guess that's true but still my dear. You know what I mean"
She sighed, he had a point. Most didn't get out. They had to able to prove they were better and they still had to take their medication after they left. People often ended up being rehabilitate after they left, but that didn't mean Jake couldn't overcome himself right?

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

Jake heard the comment from the other girl and looked over at her.
"She's pretty too..."

"Whats you point?"
"So what she's dead too..."
Jake's eye twitched for a moment and the smile changed from shy back to more confident.
"Go home hm? Why would I want to leave this place. Besides the fact that I cant hurt us like I used to. It was so...ecstatic when I felt that knife cut my skin..."
He rolled his eyes in an emotion and grinned at her with a wink.
"Though something tells me you would know quite well now wouldnt you?"
He grinned at her wickedly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm
7:30 AM
Breakfast Time.

Please remember to include other RPers that have partners that aren't posting yet.
D;

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter's face brighten at Seth words. Damn him for knowing his weakness. But as an addict Ritter just couldn't refuse.
"Shtore?"
Ritter's little kid side was coming out. Nothing was better than buying new toys. And Ritter could really use them right now.
"Wait! Pleashe don't leave without Ri-kun. Take Ri-kun with you to the shtore. Ritter promisesh to be nice."
Ritter jumped off his bed and ran for Seth. He dropped to his knees and gave Seth the puppy-face.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Savannah sniffed as she smelt... Food? She looked around once again, then got up and walked over to the two, watching the boy. His seemed to have changed, or she just didn't have a good look at his face before coming over. She nodded, even if he wasn't asking her the question, which, she didn't know if he was really.

She felt another scar tear on her arm. She looked down at it, then folded her arms, trying to stop her scratching. 'I haven't cut in a while..Maybe that's why I'm scratching...' She frowned to herself, then looked back up at the boy. "That's exactly what sent me into this place in the first place.. After looking at my records though... I guess those are the real reason I'm here..." She shrugged, watching the boy.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Jackson glanced at the other girl, she blinked seeing her bleed and when she saw what time it was she shook her head "You better stop scratching. The nurse's with notice."She warned, she wasn't in charge of this girl but she didn't want her in trouble either. Seeing Jake twitch she knew Max was coming. She looked at him, listening to what he said and proudly holding up her arms, they held almost full scars, only a few patch's of skin being normal. "How could you guess? I love pain, and I love blood. I won't deny it."She said, glancing around as others started to shuffle into the room for breakfast. They were probably chatting with their new roommates or just slept in, she preferred not to sleep longer than she had to. "I see your more perceptive than Jake is, but it doesn't take a genius to get to see what I like and what I don't. I don't try and hide it that much."She shrugged "But just because you know doesn't mean you can take advantage of it." She said, that was true, no one took advantage of her unless she wanted it. She looked at the girl "The institute only takes serious cases, but you didn't hear it from me."She whispered, giving her a wink.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out