Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:46 pm
I think I found some people who said it will happen because most black hair and pink hair get together.
Wtf.
Seriously, the is really stupid. Hair colour. Come on. No it's not development, no.. Apparently pairings have nothing to do with their personalities, but hair colour.
....Wtf. Pairings won't happen because of HAIR COLOUR!
-facepalm-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 pm
bump  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:27 pm
He really doesn’t, as the development section shows. Actually, Sasuke himself has referred to her as a precious comrade. He doesn’t love her romantically (yet), but he does care about her a great deal.
MC: What do you mean yet.
Just because she loves him doesn't mean he has to ******** love her. Goddammit, you idiots never learn.

This is one of those arguments that I just don’t get. Was Sasuke really supposed to accept Sakura’s offers and either bring her to Orochimaru’s lair (where she would likely be used as a test subject for Kabuto) or completely forget about avenging his dead family? While I personally loathe his decision to abandon Konoha in favor of training underOrochimaru, I can see his justifications for it. He’d spent the past five years training to become Itachi’s equal, yet their encounter at the hotel showed that all that work still hadn’t closed the gap between them even slightly. Against Dosu, Zaku, and Kin, he saw a bit of how powerful Orochimaru would be able to make him. He singlehandedly defeated three opponents at once, and their defeat of Lee proved that they were far from weak.
When Sasuke found Sakura waiting beside the road that night, he could easily have just kept walking. Instead, he chose to stay and talk to her. We saw him lie to her, for no apparent reason other than to avoid mentioning a time when she had made him angry. And, even after she revealed that she cared for him far more than she should, he still didn’t outright reject her. Instead, he thanked her.

MC: Thanks for pointing out the obvious...
It's not shocking to know that he did left konoha to get stronger. Everyone knows that rolleyes

And?
That's a thanks for being there for me and caring for me. Not that he will ever love her. He's thanking her for something he can never give back.

As mentioned in the beginning, part 1 didn’t show Sakura gaining her super strength or medical ninjutsu. Instead, what we saw was the development of a desire to gain those powers. She started the series as a twelve-year-old girl, and as Kakashi put it, girls her age are more interested in love than ninjutsu. Not true for every girl, but fairly accurate in regards to Sakura
The problem with this is that we don’t see Sakura remain weak. Indisputably, Sakura was in love with Sasuke until chapter 181 of the manga. During that time, can we really say that she made no improvements?
In the development section, I discussed how we watched Sakura’s love mature over the course of part 1. As we witnessed that, we saw her character improve also. Sakura began the series commenting that orphans were lucky not to have parents around to scold them. During chapter 181, we see her show a genuine understanding of just what being an orphan means for Sasuke while still trying to convince him to stay.
During the Land of Waves arc, Sasuke had protected Sakura against the Demon Brothers when they attacked to kill Tazuna. Against Gaara, she was the one doing the protecting. We saw her choose to sacrifice herself rather than stand by and watch Sasuke be killed. Through this, Sakura fulfilled two of the key themes of the series: a person becomes truly strong only when protecting something precious to them, and your comrades should mean the world to you.
Earlier, we had also seen her protecting her comrades when she fought the Otonin in the Forest of Death. By cutting her hair, which she had originally grown long to impress Sasuke, Sakura symbolically shed her fangirl self, embracing instead the desire to improve herself as a ninja and a person. She was beaten there, as one would expect given how little effort she’d apparently put into her training previously, but that fact is rather insignificant. Physical strength isn’t the only type that matters, even in shounen series like this one. Through Haku, Naruto, and other characters, it has been repeatedly shown that strength in Naruto is gained by wanting to protect something precious to you.
Finally, we saw Sakura begin to show her real self. At the beginning of part 1, Inner Sakura had been created to express the feelings that outer Sakura was unwilling to show. Over the course of part 1, her appearances decrease. Her last appearance during part 1 was during Sakura’s preliminary match against Ino, where Inner Sakura shoved Ino out of Sakura’s mind.
All the events above occurred during the time frame where Sakura was confirmed to love Sasuke. They demonstrate her physical, emotional, and mental improvement during that time period. Loving Sasuke did not make Sakura weak. Her lack of desire to improve herself in the beginning of the series is what made her weak. Over the course of part 1 we saw her realize this weakness and begin to change it, even while still loving Sasuke. The growth of her feelings occurred at the same time as her growth as a person. Fancy that.

MC: In denial as ever.
Sure. She has the drive to get stronger, she has great amount of courage but, she can never deliver what she really wants to do and that is, protecting Sasuke.
You can never denial that Sakura is not weak, she tries so hard to help Sasuke but ends up burdening him. If she would have never showed up, Sasuke's curse seal would have released and kill Gaara on the spot but instead she just had to get interfere for her 'love'. Pathetic.
All for what? Because she wanted to get close to him? Because she's feeling more for Sasuke, loving him more each time for such pathetic things? She ignored Naruto throughout the whole time, who has been shadowed by Sasuke since forever. Naruto does so much for her, yet she doesn't give a s**t about him. You are basically saying that all Sakura ever wants is to protect what's important to her, yet Naruto does the same thing are you saying that his love for Sakura is shallow and not hers for Sasuke?
Bull s**t.

We all know that inner Sakura was created for comically release. Don't make it deeper than it already is.

The main problem with this is that Sakura is currently acting under incomplete information. Before his conversation with Madara, we'd seen Naruto himself doubt his former teammate. Yet afterwards, we see him defend Sasuke's decisions to Sakura, saying that he now understands Sasuke's need for revenge. She wants to kill him because she loves him. She wants to save him.
MC: In denial as ever.
How about this.
She wants to KILL Sasuke FOR Naruto.
Does that not scream love to you?
Because she loves him... So she wants to get rid of him.. Wow. Bull s**t. If she really does love him, why not capture him and attempt to make him change. Go back to his old senses, do whatever the hell it takes even DYING for him. But no, she's taking the easy way out. For Naruto and Sasuke's sake.

With chapter 469 and chapter 474, I think we can safely say that Naruto has accepted the idea of this pairing, and it seems as though he supports it. In the past, we'd seen him step out of the room to allow the two of them a moment in private when Sakura hugged Sasuke at the hospital. And, as mentioned in the development section, it wasn't Sakura's reaction that caused Naruto to do this. It was Sasuke's.
When Sakura begged for him to return Sasuke in chapter 183, we saw Naruto hesitate for only a moment before remarking that she really liked Sasuke. Then he promised to bring Sasuke back.
If there was ever a scene that caused Naruto to realize that Sakura's feelings were serious, it was that. Yes, we do see him express brief pain over the idea. But in under a page, he's pushed that pain aside. He wants his precious people to be happy.
More than three years have passed since then, but those two chapters show us that Naruto still remembers. This time, there was no pain or hesitation. 'Sakura loves Sasuke.' This time, Naruto wasn't expressing any grief over that idea. This time, he was the one encouraging her to continue.

MC: He accepted it, regretfully. Idiot.
He loves Sakura more than anything, did you not see the pain in his face? He knows just how much Sakura loves Sasuke and he's letting go of her so she can be with Sasuke. Wtf. No it's not. Oh, are you talking about that part because Sasuke didn't push her off or that he had a face of.. I don't know how to say it but a sad one I guess...
Well no. It's not because of Sasuke.
And is there nothing called weak? Or that Sasuke didn't have to strength to do anything at that time? God.

He promised for Sakura's sake and he was determined to bring him back after he left for good. That was for Sasuke's sake.
That doesn't mean he's not pained by it... Even now Naruto still loves Sakura but is letting go of her because he assumes that it's best for her to be with Sasuke. Since he again, assumes that Sakura is closer to Sasuke than him, but really. That's not the case.

You really are just bull shitting every single thing aren't you?
You ignored Naruto's pained expression, bull shitting that it was Sasuke's reaction that made him so depressed. We all know that Naruto hid his feelings and if he doesn't love Sakura, then why do you think he's telling her to save Sasuke? He doesn't want to believe her confession for one thing and that's because he thinks it's best for their own sake.
No matter how hurt he's going to be in the end. No one gives a s**t do they? And you're one of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 pm
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Ok, I think you're being too mean. I use to really despise SasuSaku too, but some of the fans are bearable. Not all are 12 year old brats, just like how everyone thinks SasuNaru fans are 12 year old brats, but I'm sure you're not.
Calling them names and insults is just, well , mean.
You don't have to read what I say whatever. I know I'm mean. I'm not ashamed. Everyone is.
I know no fans that are tolerable.
That still doesn't mean you can go around getting sasusaku fans opinions and mocking them.  

klavierxapollo

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:09 pm
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Ok, I think you're being too mean. I use to really despise SasuSaku too, but some of the fans are bearable. Not all are 12 year old brats, just like how everyone thinks SasuNaru fans are 12 year old brats, but I'm sure you're not.
You don't have to read what I say whatever. I know I'm mean. I'm not ashamed. Everyone is.
That still doesn't mean you can go around getting sasusaku fans opinions and mocking them.
I'm sure that some naruhina/sasusaku fans are dissing us right now. It doesn't make that much of a difference does it?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
I'm sure that some naruhina/sasusaku fans are dissing us right now. It doesn't make that much of a difference does it?
But I don't think they are insulting us all the time.  

klavierxapollo

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 am
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
You'll be surprised.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 am
Anyways, we're not entirely sure if Sasuke still cares or not. The killing of his brother probably pained him the most. All this time of wanting revenge he ended up realizing that his brother was not a bad person and his actions were to protect Sasuke. Sasuke loved Itachi. Itachi loved Sasuke. Of course this would dramatically impact Sasuke. Like Sakura said, "Revenge won't make anyone happy. Not you, not me."(Chapter 181)
MC: No duh...
Dude, Sasuke still left. So there really was no point in adding that quote. I don't get the purpose of it.
No not really. At that time he hated him... He didn't really love Itachi until after he killed him.

This is the result of his revenge. A path of evil and darkness.
I hope their reunion is soon. I'm hoping that both Kakashi and Sakura will meet up with Sasuke. After all, Kishi also mentioned that it will be Kakashi and Sakura's year ^^. Sakura's development and something big happening to Kakashi O.o.

MC: ...They did meet and Sakura pulled a bs about leaving Konoha... Shocking.

Don't lose faith yet, keep reading because as I said, everything right now is still very much ambiguous.
Besides... isn't the whole story suppose to be on bonds? If Kishi kills off Naruto, Sasuke or Sakura...(maybe Kakashi) it would go against that idea.

MC: Bonds.. Yea. Like anyone cares.
No one gives a s**t about Naruto. So why have pairings to begin with.  

DeficientLoser

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 pm
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
You'll be surprised.
But I'm not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:51 pm
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
You'll be surprised.
But I'm not.
Good for you.  

DeficientLoser

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
You'll be surprised.
But I'm not.
Good for you.
Um, thanks?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
Mika_chann
klavierxapollo
You'll be surprised.
But I'm not.
Good for you.
Um, thanks?
Np.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:50 pm
I only went 2 months without ranting? Damn.

don't think Sasuke is gay...just because he doesn't really associate himself with girls, doesn't mean he's gay...and I've yet to really see any affection from him toward boys -.-
People just....over exaggerate when it comes to questions like this, and if they want to see Sasuke as 'gay,' that's fine by me as long as they don't try to force that opinion on me...cuz it won't work
Many have tried, and everyone has failed...and don't you try to bring up the view of him as 'emo' on me because that view of him doesn't makes sense to me either...

Sasuke's not gay.. But that doesn't mean he's straight either. If he's in a relationship then that defines his sexuality not you or anyone else.
All people can do is to write fanfics because it's fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:38 am
Well you know the anime named Naruto, for 7 years it has been very popular all thanks to Team 7. The characters are Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. The three of them has a bond like no other. There very important to each other although what makes it difficult is that one favors the other.But the one who stands out the most is Haruno Sakura.

Sakura is a normal teenage girl who has a huge crush on Uchiha Sasuke.So why does she like him? Because he's hot and she broke her very first friendship because of her stupid crush. It's understandable but she broke her friendship for a crush when she can find some other boys for love. But no, it just has to be him. Knowing Sasuke, all he cares about is Itachi. His brother who had killed his whole clan. And if he let's emotions interfere then he will never be able to kill Itachi because his feelings will get the better of him. But no matter how hard he tried Team 7 broke off bits of his emotions. The only one who is close enough to make Sasuke break down and cry is Naruto. Sakura just made him think for a while. Naruto MADE him turn back and look when he was so far away and made him fall down on his knees with the most painful expression. It was Naruto who made Sasuke determined to try harder to fight, it was Naruto who he first smiled to, it was Naruto who actually cracked him. So why Sakura? I don't know but all I know is that because most of the fans just want Naruhina to be together so Sakura can end up with Sasuke. The ignorance just stuns me. This is what pisses me off the most.

1) "I THINK SASUKE AND SAKURA MAKE A CUTE COUPLE HINATA AND NARUTO ARE GOOD TOGETHER!!!!!!" Yet, the most bluntness statement I've ever seen. Still it's an opinion but it lacks the effort for it to be real.

2) "SasuSaku i cant see naruto and sakura being together, plus i think hinata deserves naruto" And what can't you see about Naruto and Sakura being together? Because Sakura's too violent? Well, hell I guess Kagome doesn't deserve Inuyasha. And Hinata deserves Naruto? What kind of statement is that? Just because you think she deserves him does not make Naruto actually like her. Naruhina LACKS development.

3) "Sasuke/Sakura, no contest. Though I would MUCH rather see a T7 threesome ending. and I'd rather not talk s**t about NaruSaku in the midst of NS fans. So won't address that.." Threesome? As if, Sasuke LEFT. So he won't be returning. Remember it's been 2 and a half years that's a lot of years for Sasuke to change. And another thing, at least NaruSaku is more CANON than your pairing.

4) "sasusaku because of sakura's reaction to hearing sasuke's voice for the first time in years on episode 50. Plus Naruto cant hook up with Sakura, it would destroy poor hinata! And now that Itatchi is dead (in the manga)" How about Naruto? You're forgetting about him too? Do you know how important Sasuke is to Naruto? He'll destory Hinata?... What the ********...

5) "Sasuke goals are revenge on older brother for killing clan and trying rip my eyes out....check 2. Rebuild clans former power and glory....darn, havent got around to that one yet" Yeah, making lots and lots of babies. As if he can restore his clan like that. He'll have to have sex 24/7! Do you actually know how big a clan is? And yes, it's for his clan's glory because its his dear Father's wishes. For the Uchiha's pride and their glory is very important but Itachi ruined it all and on top of that he's a genius and the clan's leader kid. Disappointing.

6) "Only reason I would pick SasuSaku because I support NaruHina" Again, the ignorance in this statement stuns me.

7) "Well, I think Sasuke and Sakura because Sasuke is so quiet he needs somone like Sakura to keep him going. I mean, I think Sasuke depends on Sakura kinda. Sakura seems like she would listen to Sasuke's problems and be there for him." First, Sakura is not that close to Sasuke to make him recover from his own pain. If they were together, Sakura will end up baby sitting him because Sasuke's not emtionally strong enough for relationships such as love. And the only love experience he did have is with his mother and family. You know how much he miss his parents, he doesn't even have to mention it because he's too much in pain. And another thing, doesn't Naruto and Kakashi listens to Sasuke's problems as well? Sasuke would never tell anyone because he doesn't want to get involve with them or else he will never kill Itachi. If Sasuke let emotions get in from his revenge he'll never be able to kill his brother.

8. "Sasusaku heart Sasuke-sama need some kind of love ;D and why wouldn't he choose the girl who'll do anything for him" Yes, Sasuke's needs love. But doesn't Naruto also? And who cares if he has a girl that will do anything for him, that won't make him love her! And also, Sasuke needs affection from a mother because he lost his and didn't get to say anything important to her. If they were to end up together Sakura will end up babysitting him.

9) "Sasuke isn't one to show romntic feelings, and to me, the goodbye scene was evidence enough. No, it wouldn't undermine her development. Sasuke was her development. If he never left, do you think she would be with Tsuande right now? He was her motivation to become stronger, so she could save him. It would support it. Who says she has to go back to being a fangirl when Sasuke returns?" No duh, he isn't one to show emotions and that goodbye scene shows his emotion but romantically? Well, we might as well count his encounter with Kakashi and Naruto as well, eh? Since obviously he showed his emotions so CLEARLY he must be in love with all of them. Yes, Sasuke is Sakura's motivation to become stronger BUT you're missing the big point. It's so for Sakura to change and for Naruto's sake. Because she has always been nothing but trouble for Naruto always having everyone to save her. And now, since she's more mature she can defend herself and help Naruto. Because she cares for BOTH Sasuke and Naruto.

10) "SasuSaku: because Sakura and Sasuke are complete opposites and it might be interesting to see what happens.... whee" Just because they're opposites does not mean Sasuke will suddenly love her. And again, what a broad statement.

11) "Sakura's the only one who can understand him!" Dude, your statistic is crap. Seriously, what the ********. Sakura's the only one? What about Naruto? And Kakashi? And note, Naruto said Sasuke (...The ********?: has the same lonely eyes as him.) Naruto actually has NO family, no friends he's isolated from everyone. And so is Sasuke just because his whole clan was killed. As for Sakura, she has her parents and a friendship she COULD have kept. But no, she didn't. If you think Sakura understands you are dead wrong.

12) "Naruto supports SasuSaku." Um...no he does not. He knows Sakura likes him but is he actually happy about it? And yes it's for Sakura's sake but is he happy? Will he be happy if this happens? Leaving the main character out is kind of stupid don't you think. And also, just because Naruto "supports" it does not mean Sasuke will suddenly like her.

14) "Sakura still loves Sasuke, therefore making them the prime pairing." No she does not. Haven't you notice that in Shippuden, if she still loves him as you've just said then wouldn't she have cried because she saw him? Since most of you say he keeps her immature but now, not really. Sakura has grown and she knows the difference in what love is.

15) "Why say Thank You? Why not just leave her on the floor?!Better yet, why didn't Sasuke just leave when she was talking to him? No, he stayed." Yes, Sasuke stayed that shows that Sasuke "cares" for her. You can't actually say he likes her. And asking that is like asking why, did Kyo agreed to go out on a date with Kagura. And why he said thank you to her.
You want to know why? Well, it's for being so nice to him yet he had been so mean. It's not because he wants to love her it's because he's apologizing that he can never love her the way she wants him to.

16) "Sakura has tons of potential to help Sasuke. She's been the closest girl to him ever since his mom. Even though I won't go into it that much, we saw Sasuke trusted him mom tons. He trusts Sakura with lots of things too." Sure, Sakura has potential but that doesn't mean she can help him. She's not that close. The only one who can at least get that close to him, is Naruto. Yes, she's the closest girl but that doesn't mean anything. Sasuke "thought" about it for a second but he left her anyway. Naruto's the only one who caused an emotional SCARRING towards Sasuke. Making him fall to his knees with the most heart wrenching expression he has ever made. I think this gives us enough evidence that Naruto is indeed much more closer to Sasuke then Sakura and Kakashi combined. Sasuke trusts Sakura yes, but he also trust Naruto a whole lot more. And don't even start spewing the Itachi crap because he only says that when he's weak. He only talks about Itachi when he feels weak for example, when he was beaten so easily by Kakashi in his first training.

17) "What's the point of making SasuSaku bond then?" Well, not every love can happen and not every creators thinks the same as the others. It's so he can put meaning, like growing up and change. Which is really important for Sakura because her development is the most important aspect of her.

18. "Sasuke didn't want to kill her! He hesitated, so that means he has feelings for her." (ch 300 something) No... The way I saw it is that, Sakura charged at him, Sasuke just gave her a blank look for her to get close and then stabbed her. She would have been dead if it wasn't for Yamato. And also, didn't you notice that Sasuke had a grand chance to kill Naruto but he didn't. No one even tried to stop him.

19) "thereas Sakura dumping Sasuke for Naruto would totally ruin the Team Seven balance by making their side of the triangle nonexistent." You're completely ignoring Naruto's feelings for Sakura. If you think Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke then why not Naruto's for Sakura's? What kind of balance is that if you want to hurt Naruto's feelings? Yes, the triangle will be nonexistent (because it already is...) but that's not the theme of Naruto. Naruto's theme is not for people to get their love. The theme is to be acknowledge, and change. If Sakura developed for no reason at all that will wreak the whole theme. Adding on, what's to be acknowledge if Naruto's ignored by his teammates? Then I guess the theme of Naruto is nonexistent.

*And I saved the best for last...*
20) "sasusaku is WAY better!" ... stare That's a very good reason.

As you can see, most of the people only likes this couple because they want Naruhina to be together or because it's a hetero pair. I don't understand why are people so shallow but that's the way they are. And of course people will love to use the clan's and Sakura still loves him statement. Seriously, Sasusaku is a fail pairing, I even bet ShikaTem has a higher chance of happening than this.

Well, here's my conclusion. Kishimoto loves to put meanings, just keep that in mind. Thank you for reading my rant, have a good day.  

DeficientLoser

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces