10%  [ 15 ]
喂! (Chinese)
5%
 5%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 141

Jennivieve

Peaceful Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 pm
Hehe. Apparently I never introduced myself.

For those of you who don't already know me, I'm Jennivieve, sometimes called Jenni, Jenn, or Jen. I've been collecting dragons for about a year now, and have been part of this guild since last spring or so. My family name dragon-wise is Arastis. Actually, one of my OCs now has a dragon namesake, and his sister will eventually have one too. But I'm rambling.

On Gaia, I've been here since Feb 2007. I mainly chat in the forums and guilds. I also collect Magistreams and Valenths, though the DragCaves still get most of my attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:22 pm
Hello. smile My name is LuminusPup, My favorite animal is the wolf, my favorite colour is a light blue/aqua, and I love to RP and have fun. I have a Dragon Cave account, but haven't been very active with it recently - used to be. I have a GPX account that I am active with. There are a few others, but I haven't been active with them, lol. smile I'm a freshman in college - biology major, psychology minor. Have any questions, please ask! smile  

LuminusPup

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 pm
Jennivieve
Hehe. Apparently I never introduced myself.

For those of you who don't already know me, I'm Jennivieve, sometimes called Jenni, Jenn, or Jen. I've been collecting dragons for about a year now, and have been part of this guild since last spring or so. My family name dragon-wise is Arastis. Actually, one of my OCs now has a dragon namesake, and his sister will eventually have one too. But I'm rambling.

On Gaia, I've been here since Feb 2007. I mainly chat in the forums and guilds. I also collect Magistreams and Valenths, though the DragCaves still get most of my attention.

Glad you're with us, Jen! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:06 pm
LuminusPup
Hello. smile My name is LuminusPup, My favorite animal is the wolf, my favorite colour is a light blue/aqua, and I love to RP and have fun. I have a Dragon Cave account, but haven't been very active with it recently - used to be. I have a GPX account that I am active with. There are a few others, but I haven't been active with them, lol. smile I'm a freshman in college - biology major, psychology minor. Have any questions, please ask! smile

Welcome to The Dragons Keep, Pup! My younger son is a 3rd year grad/ vet med student. Remember, studies come first. We'll be around whenever you have Cave babies or other adoptables. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Avishadur

Girl-Crazy Raider

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 pm
Hey I'm Avishadur, or Avi and I recently started dragcave and since then joined this group. Umm Im australian and stuff... and Avishadur is the name I use everywhere. its part of my fantasy character I created for something I am writing (im not an author, but if i finish it I can use it as a text in English assignments)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:45 pm
Avishadur
Hey I'm Avishadur, or Avi and I recently started dragcave and since then joined this group. Umm Im australian and stuff... and Avishadur is the name I use everywhere. its part of my fantasy character I created for something I am writing (im not an author, but if i finish it I can use it as a text in English assignments)

Hi, Avi! Glad to have you with us!

~ Willa
biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

UrDollieAcbaker

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 pm
I forgot to introduce myself X3
Hello there, I'm Acbaker, Ace, Dolly, Whatever you want to call me~ ^^
I use my username for everything, Except my Oc's~
I'm American...........Lol, Anyways, I'm realll friendly~

Welcome to The Keep, Acbaker! We're glad you're here! Always good to have more friendly and fun people!

~ Willa
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:05 pm
Greetings all~!

I go by a variety of aliases, but you can call me LIVVX, or any variation thereof. I'm actually not too new to Gaia or Dragon Cave but I have come back to enjoying both. The former because of zOmg and the latter because I actually know what to do now. ^^

I love to read, draw, sleep and we'll be here awhile if I do keep on nattering. Bit eccentric, and somewhat spacey at times. I'm generally easygoing but quite firm in things. So, yeah. Glad to be amongst ya.  

LIVVX

Predestined Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100

pd2care

Vice Captain

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm
Welcome to your humble abode, Liv.  
seeEmilyplay rolled 20 100-sided dice: 39, 20, 83, 64, 95, 38, 55, 29, 65, 69, 37, 31, 92, 79, 23, 62, 93, 87, 5, 47 Total: 1113 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:35 pm
Hi there... My name's

Betherz

although, my username may be misleading, it isn't Emily. I'm twenty-one and I've been on gaia since I was 14 (woah). I used this site to RP a lot back in the day, but I kind of got out of it. I'd be interested in starting up again, so if you know of any n00b friendly threads, I'd love to hear about them. I like to blog, I have a melo (perpetual_vice) but you can only see my page if you have an account, so if you don't, get one (Melodramatic... It will break your heart, and make your day) and then add me as a friend (be sure to leave me a comment to let me know either here or there).
Umm... I don't know what else to put here, so if there's anything you want to know quote me with a question, or PM me! :]

&&& check out my lovely egg that I'm trying to hatch, it's quite pretty. It's down there, in my siggy.

seeEmilyplay

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 am
Officially ... welcome to the guild, Betherz (aka Emily)! Really glad to have you and your wonderful clicking fingers here with us! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm
Hello, all of you! I'm Kasen, and yes, I do have an actual font set up somewhere, it's just getting a bit dusty. : D
I have only recently ( as of 3/4/11 ) hatched my first Dragon Cave eggs, and I feel very proud of myself, even if our wonderful guild leader, Willa, did most of the work. ^^
Here are my current little hatchlings, and I do hope they grow soon - I can't wait to get more eggs!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit (3/5/11): All four of the first generation of my eggs have matured, and have been dubbed as 'Senchaku' as a 'last' name.

i-Kiichigo-i

Desirable Ladykiller

8,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

NovelNet

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Hi, I'm Novels!

And this is Lusanka. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She's my first-born 3nodding
Unfortunately though, she's the only one of mine that's actually survived to adulthood. However, now that I'm here, I'm happy to say that soon won't be the case!
Looking forward to meeting everyone! Peace out! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:11 pm
xKasen Junjoux
Hello, all of you! I'm Kasen, and yes, I do have an actual font set up somewhere, it's just getting a bit dusty. : D
I have only recently ( as of 3/4/11 ) hatched my first Dragon Cave eggs, and I feel very proud of myself, even if our wonderful guild leader, Willa, did most of the work. ^^
Here are my current little hatchlings, and I do hope they grow soon - I can't wait to get more eggs!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit (3/5/11): My first Hatchling, the Water Walker, matured and has been named Yuurou Senchaku, male! : D
Second Hatchling matured, the Dorsal, named Tsubasa Senchaku, male!
Third Hatchling matured, the White, named Toshirou Hitsugaya Senchaku, male!

Welcome to The Keep, Kasen! And thanks for the nice compliment but I really can't take the credit. We've got a wonderful bunch of folks here who look after each other. You'll find lots of very helpful folks with one goal in mind ... raising healthy eggs and hatchlings into beautiful adult dragons. Again, welcome and look forward to seeing more of you and your dragons here! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:21 pm
novelsinjapanese2
Hi, I'm Novels!

And this is Lusanka. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She's my first-born 3nodding
Unfortunately though, she's the only one of mine that's actually survived to adulthood. However, now that I'm here, I'm happy to say that soon won't be the case!
Looking forward to meeting everyone! Peace out! wink

Hi, Novels, and welcome to the guild! Have sent you a PM about the guild particulars. I'm going to grab your scroll link from Lusanka, as well as any eggs and hatchlings you currently have, and put them all in the Incubator. Whenever you get any new eggs and/or hatchlings, post either BBCodes or BBCode w/ Tiny URL code (we take either one - your choice) in the Incubator and Infirmary sticky thread. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me, pd2care (aka Robynn) or MiniBoBini OR post your question in the Incubator thread or create a new thread. We're a very friendly group here and always willing to help.

Glad to have you here with us!
biggrin  
The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas