Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Jin Allegretto ~The Crazy Fun-loving Type~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm a fun person?
  Oh butof course! You have DDR and sweets!
  No, you're just WEIRD.....not in a good way....
  OMG POCKY!
View Results

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 pm
"Ohh a pillow fight! Izumi wants to join!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:37 pm
"hehe join in on the fun!!! The more the merrier!" x3

Chi attempts to whack someone but the pillow hits nothing and recoils thus hitting Chi. Dx.....

Firizu

Aged Noob

Sheiiphon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 pm
Keida walks into the room and sees Jin. "Jin, you never told me that you were a host" Keida said surprised. "The rooms quite amazing."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 pm
"Don't hurt yourself too badly, Izumi," Chase warned her. Michi rested her head on Chase's lap. "Ugh...I never...lose a sports match..." Michi mumbled.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:04 am
(Waaah! Forgive me everyone! I was without internet for an AGONIZINGLY LONG WEEK, so I couldn't post here sadly. I'm pretty tired but when I get up I'll return to my host duties. Forgive me please!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 pm
((OOC: It's okay, Jin! We understand. ^_^))  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:31 pm
*waves from the door*
hey guys. I'm back.....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 am
(Sorry sorry SORRY everyone for the late post, I've had a LOT of crap going on, but I FINALLY managed to find time to post in my room again, so, uh, YAY! biggrin )

::I look over at Princess Yuki and Koku::

Um, gee, thanks girls....THAT does wonders for my confidence....sheesh...and be careful with those pil-

::And that's when Kala stepped in and got hit , followed by my new guest Chi jumping in as the pillow fight began, feathers flying all over the room::

Oh, um, well it's a pleasure to meet you too, Princess Chi. Please don't get hurt with those pillows, girls....

Oh, and uh, Yuzuki-chan, I know you love sports, don't wear yourself out dear, I'd hate for you to get worn out and end up taking a nap.

::I turn to Princess Saya and Tsukihana and step on the machine::

Sure Tsukihana, that would be fine. Let's play! Oh, Princess Saya, this game is fairly easy to play. Basically, you choose a song and a difficulty to play the song on, and an on-screen dancer if you like. Then, the music starts playing. As it does, multicolored arrows will scroll up the screen in time with the rhythm of the music, and you have to step in the pad's arrows in sync with the timing of them on screen. You're judged and given a score of Boo, Almost, Good, Great, Perfect, and in later versions of the game, Marvelous.

::I turn to see Keida walk in::

Oh, why hello there Keida-chan! Long time no see! I'm sorry, I just got my new room today, and I was so busy I didn't get much time to advertise it! But I see word of mouth gets around quick! I already have a pillow fight, a DDR tournament, and a sports convention going on in here, hahaha! And I'm glad you love my room so much! I wanted to make it something truly unique! Something you can't find anywhere else at Ouran Academy!

Oh, and welcome back Krystal-chan! I was hoping you'd come back soon! I was worried you might've gotten bored and left us or something! I want my room to be lively and exciting!

Innocent_Slut_19

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 am
it's ok. I went on vacation in Los Angeles for Halloween.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:29 pm
Michi got up with a headache. "Ugh...my heads hurts...," she said. Izumi looked happy to see her cousin awake. "Wahh, Mi-chan! You're awake!". Chase looked at Michi and sighed. "Your head hurts?" he asked.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:24 am
: sarts the song and now dancing and singing along with the DDR machine:hehe i love this game!:still jumping and dancing around and doing amazingly well: prepare to be beaten codydear!^_^ hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm
Chira sets the pillow down, seeing as the DDR challenge has begun. She excitedly makes her toward it. And randomly gets out popcorn.  

Firizu

Aged Noob

Sheiiphon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:45 pm
Keida eyes the place, "Pretty unique indeed." Keida sits at a table and eats a cookie.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 am
(Ah, Sarah dear, please remember that in this guild and most of Gaia I go by the name Jin. I don't mind you calling me Cody, but please try not to in my host room. If people know my real name I'm gonna get called by it more, and I don't like my real name....)

Oh, I see. Well that's good to hear Krystal-chan! Wow! How was Los Angeles? I haven't been to the United States in almost 74 years. I always preferred Japan since coming to this world, so I don't leave it much. Oh and Yuzuki-chan, are you feeling okay? Is there anything I can get you or do for you?

Oh, and Tsukihana, we'll just see about that! Hehehe! Oh, and Chi-chan, I hope you enjoy the show! You're more than welcome to play too! And Keida-chan, may I get you anything before I wipe the floor with Tsukihana?

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:50 am
((Really Jin? Cody Cody Cody. *evil giggle* Okay, I'm done.))

Yuki watches as other people start fighting with pillows. "Wow. Did I start that?" She asks her cousin. Koku nods, and crawls out of the line of fire.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff