Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The War for Allansia: FULL! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 am
Arc Vembris
Dawn doesn't have the charisma or skills to be a proper chief, she has no confidence in inter-tribal politics. She just beats stuff well, and she'll defer to somebody else if they wanna be chief. But if there's no takers she'll step up. She won't let the warlock be chief.

Chara doesn't WANT to be chief, nor is she qualified for it. She's a spiritual adviser and guide. The stars hold the answers to the question of everything that ever was, and everything that will ever be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 am
That works for Dawn, she's rather suspicious of Chara's brand of star magic, the whole celestial vs earthly and all that. So long as she talks magic good and can blast imperials, Dawn is willing to work with her.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:01 am
Well, we've got a striker multying with leader, and wardens are a much stronger controller-leaning defender than most defs. We've got two opposing warden builds, so that should cover the gamete available within the class, all we really gotta worry about is overwriting each others marks.

I'd really like a more dedicated leader as our fourth. Wardens have a good assortment of blast attacks, although Dawn personally passed on most of them. Hopefully Velvet's dwarf will pick some earth-flavored blasts (as many of the earth-themed powers affect a swath of the ground) and that can cover us for any lack in controlleration. Dawn can slow people like crazy, and she's nearly a striker in terms of mobility. There really is no replacement for a dedicated leader though. In-character-wise, a warlord would be beautiful to head up our tribe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 am
Yeah, despite the Shaman multiclass, no healing yet. It was either Skill Training: Nature or Spirit Speaker, which does the same thing and then some. I'd definitely take more multiclass feats later, but Chara's skill heavy and that takes priority.

In the long run (if applicable), a few more Skill Trainings/Focuses, Expert Ritualist, and a few thing that take advantage of having a spirit companion around. Not in that order.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:36 am
Though shaman fits your concept better, I woulda gone ranger. You get your Nature and lump some Hunter's Quarry on top of your curse damage, crackoom!

Though having a companion is handy to keep foes busy. Riswynn knows it's certainly good at springing ambushes at least. Standard action summoning has to be tough though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:32 pm
Well, the good news is that Warlord is exactly what I'd been thinking I'd do if I decide to join.

I mean, initially I'd joked about joining with ANOTHER warden, but, pending the release of the Primal Power and Life Warden info, the build I'd want to add to Dawn or what I expect a Dwarven Stone Warden to turn out like isn't really possible.

Warlord makes a better leader in the non-game-mechanic sense anyway, and seeing as we're still seeking a tribal head...  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:35 pm
Well....I thank you Reeve and anyone else who saw my post. I don't own any of the books, nor do I have the money to buy the books or for the D&D insider.

I will be watching this Rp as it seems like it will be fun, but I will only be playing a few games around here since 4e seems to be big.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:56 pm
We leave ourselves in your capable hands, Fish  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Rain Yupa
Sorry this took so long. All I had to do was the background, but I'm always busy around the very end of the week sweatdrop

Chara Asterion, Half-Elf Warlock/Shaman.

Here comes the Audit!

......Done! >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:56 pm
Surprisingly easy when I don't actually have much, is it? ^-^

My only regret is not having more gold for rituals sad  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:01 pm
Rain Yupa
Surprisingly easy when I don't actually have much, is it? ^-^

My only regret is not having more gold for rituals sad
bah, who needs rituals. I got two at lv1 and never looked back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 pm
I chose a healing power, I'm moderately talented in my defensive capabilities as well. I may have chosen two healing powers. getting ready for the final touches and then I'll submit to an audit.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 pm
Daermaryn Pavelle

I think that should work. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm
VelvetAssasin
Daermaryn Pavelle

I think that should work. ^_^

I've had quick look, although I am going to do the audit in the morning....well, later in the morning as it is 2am here! Should be done in 12 hours ^^  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 pm
also Daermaryn feels he can serve as an acting chieftain, during the struggle, he'd much prefer for it to not be a lasting position and is more than happy to hold the place for Air's coming of age.

he also wouldn't mind a friendship with Dawn.
figured I should mention this.

it would help to cement both his and dawn's positions as well as giving dawn a friendly ear to destress on and such. likely the horde would be governed by a council of forces of each member race, I'm willing to represent the dwarves, I want to connect Daermaryn into Allansia, forming bonds and connections, my basic bio I'd like to stay the same but I want to add to it a little, so fellow Chieftains what do you say?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff