Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Vampire: The Masquerade (Still taking in players) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Well, this should be interesting.
why do you say that?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 pm
I'm playing a Malk who thinks he's Scottish Nobility (maybe he is, we're not sure yet) and is very...showy about it. He probably walks about with a claymore on his back... one of those ones with 4ft of blade and 1ft and some odd inches of hilt.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 pm
l....o....l

please say there is a kilt involved?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:06 pm
Of course!

He also has another personality of an english-knight type... who is always pissed off cause he keeps waking up in a 'skirt'.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Oh dear Kain I hope not. ^_^

Alright thread will be up and working soon sorry been busy IRL. But its coming I Promise.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:34 pm
WingedDemonVM
... *sob* I'm so sorry, guys... I'll try not to chew on your necks too much...
For the sake of the group, i might be willing to share some of my blood, if you could make it worth my while.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:33 am
Oh please, just go jump the first hobo we find in a street and drain some from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:26 pm
Dude, I'm an Assamite. The blood of humans is hardly what we like. *evil grin*  

WingedDemonVM

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm
*glare* I'm not a human, I'm Tremere, and a powerful one at that....though i only look 8 years old >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:10 pm
... But I'm not going to jump a random hobo. Human blood is trash to me. And I would not offer to give blood to me, Tremere. My clan happens to hate yours for that nasty little curse we just got over...  

WingedDemonVM

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm
Even among humans cannibalism is frowned upon. I won't say that my ancestors were right in curse your entire clan, but it wasn't without cause.

Besides, here I am, a vampire offering you something you would have to steal otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 pm
That is true... I find your offer tempting. But do not blame me if I take a little more than you are willing to give. I have quite an appetite for kindred vitae, you see...  

WingedDemonVM

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:37 am
Give? Aw that is sweet, but i'm afraid nothing is free, especially not my blood.

lol, it's fun to RP even before the game is started. what is an assamite doing in a cam game anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am
Sweetie, just because my clan will assassinate anyone from any sect for the right price, it does not mean that I cannot have my own opinion and therefore support one side over the other.  

WingedDemonVM

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm
sweety?....ooookay.....and i know that, but you have to admit it is odd...

after all, it was the Camirilla as a whole who had the Tremere curse your clan in the first place....  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff