Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Anyone up for a little competition? [1-2 slots available] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil Team?
  Good is the way to go!
  Evil rocks my socks!
  Meh. I think I'll just take the gold.
View Results

Durgress

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 pm
Much as I could get done with the info given, also for some reason I cannot change my defences by adding what my armor should give.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=151555  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:55 am
Look below the "Quick Look Up" boxes. You'll see a place to mark off if your army is heavy or not, the check penalties, and the armor bonus.

For people who have not signed up yet... It would be wonderful to have some more Good Team members. I'm hoping to take the final slot in the Evil one...  

WingedDemonVM

Dark Jono

Quotable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:46 pm
If there's still a spot open I'd like to try making some kind of Shaman. Ideally on the Good Team.

That work?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:48 pm
Yup! That would be fine.  

WingedDemonVM

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 pm
You know, I thought I had to post the disclaimer when I submitted my character, but I saw I should have posted already. I haven't looked, so don't worry about it. But, I should make it official.

"I, Rain Yupa, swear that I will keep to only the threads of my team. I will not read the threads and plans of the opposing team, nor will I discuss my own team's plans with the opposing players outside of the game itself. If I am caught doing this, I understand that my character will be expelled from the game."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 pm
I don't actually think anyone else has, but for all it's worth I effectively just consider it a rule and won't. Going back and quoting it and editing in my name seems like undue hassle, but if it's important I can do so tomorrow.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:11 am
Yeah, I suppose I should have done that, as well... ninja

"I, iDragow, swear that I will keep to only the threads of my team. I will not read the threads and plans of the opposing team, nor will I discuss my own team's plans with the opposing players outside of the game itself. If I am caught doing this, I understand that my character will be expelled from the game."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:17 am
"I, Psychofish, swear that I will keep to only the threads of my team. I will not read the threads and plans of the opposing team, nor will I discuss my own team's plans with the opposing players outside of the game itself. If I am caught doing this, I understand that my character will be expelled from the game."

I know I haven't posted my character yet, but to get that out of the way.

And now I go to start working on him. >____>  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 am
I did. mrgreen

User Image

@ Jono:
Yes for the love of God yes! Good team need some healing. Also we have sort of a dragon-esk theme going on if you're stuck thinking for what your spirit companion should be. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 pm
As a warning now, Drehnach considers anyone not dragonborn as emergency rations. Worshipping Bahamut while not being dragonborn will at least make him hesitate.

It's the best I can offer neutral

EDIT: I guess Kobold counts as not-rations.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 pm
Drehnach can be our beloved master.

WE LOVE YOU!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm
Yay 4th edition!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:58 pm
Don't worry, Arkhos is far more diplomatic. He plans to restore Arkhosia to its former glory, and not eating his neighbors is the first step.

And Shamans rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:59 pm
You're not the Dragonborn you used to be crying  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:39 pm
I was considering grabbing feats or even multiclassing to try and get Zander some more dragon-like stuff like he was taking the whole Bahamut worship entirely too far and wanting to become draconic, but I decided it was stretching the character too far.

I'll just have to find a way/opportunity to make a non-dragonborn who uses a breath weapon some other time. >______>

Edit: Also, I feel bad for any of you worshiping Tiamat. I'm pretty sure that would effectively aggro our entire party if they found out, speaking IC.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff