Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lego!

Back to Guilds

There's a reason we're the newest sensation since sliced bread. Come on in and find out. 

Tags: lego, mindstorms, creation, bionicle, trippindicular 

Reply Everything Lego!
Introduction and Suggestion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vulpineCrafter

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:36 pm
Weeel, I've already introduced myself, but why not update? I am quite a bionicle fan (but not most of the newer stuff-hopefully the hero factory will bring back my love for lego) , particularly into mocing. You can see my gallery here on my deviantart. I have recently become interested in making my own pieces and making molds and casting existing pieces. Though I have not actually made any yet, I hope to relatively soon. I'm proud to be a female bionicle lover, and you can feel free to chat with me!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:28 am
Name: James
Birthdate: July 2

Favorite Lego Theme: Space/Sci-Fi and/or historical

I like mixing and seeing what I can make with all the pieces I have. If that makes me a bad Lego fan, I don't want to be a good one because I thought Legos were ultimately about fun.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:39 pm
Moon Rabbit Reisen
Name: James
Birthdate: July 2

Favorite Lego Theme: Space/Sci-Fi and/or historical

I like mixing and seeing what I can make with all the pieces I have. If that makes me a bad Lego fan, I don't want to be a good one because I thought Legos were ultimately about fun.

I hear you loud and clear.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 pm
my is Dan and i like BEGALS!!! AND INVADER ZIM!!!!  

L0yal

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Captain Leper

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:38 pm
Name: Joel
Birthday: Dec 16

Favorite Lego Themes: Castle/Pirates/Creator/City

I love the Castle and Pirates lines of Lego the most. Personally, I've been picking around my large drawer in search of more bricks to expand on a small little project I'm working on involving the building of a border town next to a desert. Since they released the Prince of Persia line, the Camels and new turbans as well as the Persians themselves will be greatly added in. Still seek to own the Medieval Market Village Set they sell, but as of yet, it's still a distant dream.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 am
Hi all, i'm bree. I'm your average 13 year old lego fan... NOT. I used to hate the actual sets and got them just for shinies and minifigures, but now I make the actual items too. I'm getting the medevial market one soon, and I hope to collect at least one type from each theme!  

Blackfire Banshee

Dangerous Pup

9,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • First step to fame 200

darkheart9505

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 am
I'm Math and I have been building a Lego town for about 3-4 years straight It keeps changing and expanding as I get more Legos  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:03 pm
Hey...
I'm Alaric, and I'm addicted to legos. Especially Bionicles.
I'v been collecting Bionicles ever since the Throwbots. If it weren't for the Throwbots, there might not've been Bionicles.  

Master Alaric Voranth

Eternal Husband

11,515 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Catlander

Ruthless Capitalist

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 am
Hi all.

I'm Jeff and I just joined this guild. I recently became interested in Legos due to the tabletop war game "Brick Wars" which uses Legos and Lego minifigures as its game pieces. (www.brickwars.com)

I'm also interested in drow (dark elves) and any sort of fantasy games and literature involving those critters. smile  
Everything Lego!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff