Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green; The Eco Guild [LARGEST ON GAIA!]

Back to Guilds

If you love the earth, and want to be part of a group with the same ideals, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Ecosystem, green, earth, water, clean 

Reply 1:: Guild main forum
Post here if your New???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ytgirl1997

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

Hello, my name is Yadira. I am an age in the dramatic pre-teen years. I wanted to join to share my opinion and learn more about saving our planet, resources, animals, and ourselves. I am an active recycler of metal cans. I LOVE the color lilac and anything fizzy. GO GREEN! mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 am
hellos everybody! im aria, im 14 and im from Monterey, California! known for its sunsets and nice weather. just so you know, its never like that btw. always foggy, too cloudy and cold to see the sunsets. anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. this guild is a great idea. oh, another good thing to do for the environment is to wear 100 percent organic cotton and nothing with nylon or spandex material in it, because they contain plastic, which as we all know does not disintegrate in landfills. cotton does! 3 R's, conserve water, ride a bike or walk, dont drive, use refillable bottles, dont litter, recycle, all the usual... and educate people! neighbors, friends, parents, adults, club or group members, just spread the word of saving the environment! thanks!  

aria lin

Confessoras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 am
Hello Everyone.
:]

Im Nicole and im 18 years old, i am going to college for environmental majors of the sort. :] I love birds. <3 esp. birds of prey. heart
I love art and i love photography.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am
Hello! My name is Bryanna biggrin I'm 15 and in 11th grade. I am most concerned about Vehicle Efficiency. Bcx cars and trucks aren't going anywhere so we might as well get as much out of our oil supplies as possible.  

Einsteins_Project

iChibi Murasaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 am
'Ello everyone! My name's Allie. I'm 17 and i'm a senior. I'm totally hippie at heart. smile I'm concered about those teens who could care less. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm
hey gals and guys i'm jessica and i live in the pothetic well not really small town elmvale ont. that's in canada for those of you who aren't good at geog. i'm 15 years old i'll be 16 in 4 months i can't wait !! i own a grey tabby cat named frisky and a cute 19 week old maltese terrier (it's a type of dog for those who don't know) named clover.  

jess41

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphraxia

Sparkly Borg

16,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:38 am
Hey there! I'm Raisa and I'm from Missouri. I'm in college and striving to be an activist for available and potable water for all, as a human right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:06 am
hello.
from the looks of things, i'm, like, seriously... old. anyway, from the western slopes of colorado, usa. i don't have a favorite band, because i'll listen to just about anything.
well, maybe not too much polka. and only certain types of opera.  

Metal Wallflower

In your bed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 am
Hayy.
My name is _____. 4laugh
I live in Norway.
I like music and a bunch of other stuff.
I'm optimistic and very stubborn. surprised

AND I WANT TO SAVE THE WORRRLD! scream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 am
Hi, my name is Shinseimori. I live in NY, USA & I have a diverse interrest in many things. I'm an artist, photographer & folklorist...& a really big nature lover! biggrin  

Shinseimori

Distinct Shapeshifter

txgoalie20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 am
I'm new here. eek sweatdrop I have nothing to really say. I play hockey, like Green Day, The Killers, ACDC and My Chemical Romance, and I play lacrosse. I am really nervous a lot too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm
hi! biggrin im , Megan Harper! biggrin I come from Toronto Ontario!!!! W00T!! W00T!!! Im into techno music , Rock , Japanese , Pop , And MUCH MUCH MORE!! XD I am almost always hyper! biggrin I LOVE THE AKATSUKI!!!!! ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja . I am an artist (Mostly drawing , Clay modeling And puppetry *Marionette puppetry*) biggrin (AND NO I AM NOT COPYING THE AKATSUKI razz ) , . Oh and in case you havent notcied i LOVE well IM ADDICTED TO PUTTING AT LEAST 7 SMILEYS IN MY POST'S!!!! biggrin  

KisamesDaughterTheNeko

alison the evil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 pm
hey my name is alison and im technically 12 but tomorrows my bday the big 13.i love taking care of the earth since no one else will around where i live southern california isnt as great as u think. i love music and animals and thats wat i am mostly about. if we continue to go on like this our planet is sentenced to death along with us so we have to join and help  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:46 am
Hello, I'm Emeru. I'm hoping to live a healthier and more eco friendly lifestyle. I already try to eat organic, use CFLs, use eco friendly products when possible, and want to start composting.

I don't really have a favorite band. I listen to a variety of music including rock, pop, international (mostly Japanese), etc.

I'm also a big manga and anime fan for those with similar interests.

I'm glad I ran into this guild b/c it seems that everything commercially and politically only care about the cheapest options and those that concern their personal (or political) interests, so it's nice to see people who look at the world as more than just a profit center (sorry for the little rant, but it bothers me the way people in power and business behave).  

Emeru

xX_CeLeStRiAnA_xX

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:34 pm
Hello im Alexandria (lexi or love)
i was born on valentines and im 15...

DON'T MESS WITH TX!!!  
1:: Guild main forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]