Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Chaos/Anachren] chapter one: Anarchren's Discord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 am
Wilda retires to her own room to begin studying the spellbook  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:12 pm
Sorry, forgot that you had a int that was that high, its 95% chance with 1st level, 90% chance with 2nd and 85% chance with third.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
[Dwarven] "Life Crusher eh? So, just hypothetically speaking at this point, iffin I were to be weilding you, what would happen?"[/Dwarven] The dwarf raises his brow lightly, grumbling a bit to himself about not being drunk enough for this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 pm
The hammer raises its eyelid in what you guess as an imitation of your raised eyebrow, and studies you for a moment. [Dwarven] "That knowledge will come with time. But, for now you are not yet strong enough to wield my main power. However some of my lesser powers may be of use to you, I can detect metals of value, I can detect magics, I also have the powers of Telekinesis, and." In your mind he whispers "Telepathy."

{{ He is a rather powerful hammer, but his full abilities can't be used till higher level. Currently this is what you can use him as,

Dvershinholgur +2 adamantium hammer,

Speaks: Common, Dwarvish, and Neutral Good. Can only be used by a Dwarf.
EGO: 13 INT: 15 DMG: 2-12
Minor abilities: Detect Precious Metals, Kind and amount, in a 20” radius.
Detect Magic in a 10” radius.
Major abilities: Telepathy, Telekinesis.

It has a large ruby embedded inside the right side of the hammer head that acts as an eye, and can cover it with a layer of metal,

The hammer head and the handle are both made of adamantium, but can change color and texture to look like stone at will. }}  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:38 pm
He blinks and just grins. [Dwarven]"I'm thinking that we'll be getting along just fine. Too bad yer a hammer, or I'd offer ye a mug o' ale."[/Dwarven] He smiles and waves someone over to order a big mug for himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 pm
He just starts laughing. A barmaid comes over eying the hammer like he is something one of the devils created, and says in a nervous voice. "Can I get you something sir?"  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm
"Ale, big mug." he leans back slightly, stroking his beard. After the drink had arrived and he'd emptied it, he'd stick the hammer back through a belt loop and head upstairs to his room, locking the door and retiring after removing the armor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 pm
About four hours after you went into your room, a knock disturbs your slumber.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:58 pm
He stands, grumbling. His hand flails a bit before grabbing Dvershinholgur. He walks to the door in his britches and braces, opening it slowly. "Yes, what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:39 am
A man smelling of cheap brandy tumbles in, and asks for thirty silver pieces  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:09 am
"Bah, ye don't even know a good drink." The dwarf grabs the man and tosses him out of the room, shutting the door after.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:20 pm
The force of the dwarf's effort sent the man flying, the door on the opposite side of the hall gives way as he goes crashing into it.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:50 pm
He locks the door and returns to bed. "Ach, stupid drunkards."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 pm
The night passes by without further incident. Dawn comes seemingly bleak, looking as if storm clouds are upon the horizon.  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 am
He grumbles and sighs, suiting up in his plate armor and boots. He takes the time to go over how everything is packed and make sure nothing is going to break before slipping on his bag and spear to his back, his axes and Dvershinholgur to his hips, and tying up the various loose odds and ends. With a nod he sets out.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff