Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 pm
"I am Ider and this Lydia. We are here on important business for the Magistrate. And Ask permission to see them at the earliest possibility " Ider said standing up after he got the horses to stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image
"Suppose another guild here for the hall?" He called back.

"Well I hope ye can find a place to stay till the morrow. The mages will be holding the meating in the old guild hall. It be on the street to the port, be there at noon morrow"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:07 pm
"I am sure we can find an inn for the night. Thank you, sir." Ider was about to sit back down when he remembered. "Oh, We also have a bandit, we captured on our travels. And would like to turn him over to the proper authorities."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image
"Barracs are near the tower" He called back, throwing a thumb over his shoulder he pointed them down the large emptie street, as the rain had driven the customers inside.

Down the street the town tower could be seen.A bluster of activity could be seen near the base, one of the buidings on the right. The barracs.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image
(( Well the little group seems to be growing, welcome Elena the Warmage Faen =3

To get her in we are gonna say she went ahead to collect information and arange sleeping quarters for you. Enjoy n_n))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 pm

(( Heya everyone ^.^ This is only my third D&D game so I'm not very good. Sorry in advance. If I do anything stupid just let me know. Looking forward to playing with you guys whee ))

Elena is sitting on one of the couches beside the large open fire, sipping her blue bubbly drink. She takes out her sending stone to send a message to the group, who she knew was arriving around this time.

"I've secured rooms in the Silver Sails Tavern. It's just off the north road. Hope this suits everyone. Whenever your ready you'll find me here."

x-wild-eyes-x

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 pm
Ider took his sending stone from his pocket "Right, I am sure the others will love you for that." He sent back.

"If it is not a problem, I will take the bandit to the barracks. You guys can go to the Silver Sails." He said climbing down from the carriage and opening the back to grab his bag and cloak. "You can have the ale, I have no use for it." He said looking at Ariel before putting his cloak on and raising it's hood to cover his soaked face. Taking out his coin purse Ider took out 10 gold coins and put them in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:31 pm
Adriel stepped out of the caravan, stretching slightly. "Works for me. I shouldn't hang around near guards anyway. Never know what they might have found out."

The dark mood Adriel'd been put in lasted the rest of the trip, but his face finally brightened at the mention of ale. "Really? That's very kind of you. Thank you." He turned to the rest of the group. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the tavern getting drunk and collecting rumors." He grabbed the ale, placing it in his Haversack, and headed for the Silver Sails.  

x_Adriel_x

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Miai nodded to Ider at his suggestion of taking the bandit to the barracks, before returning her greatsword to her scabbard. She then moves back up to sit at the front of the wagon next to Lydia after replacing her hood. "I'm going to be so happy to get out of this rain and into an actual building with a fire."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:55 pm
"Alright then it is settled. Oh here" Ider said as walked over to the other carriage and tossed Maia his coin purse. "Buy yourselves a hot meal on me." He said before grabbing the bandit.

(2,948.8gp in the purse)

If the bandit can walk, Ider is going to grab the back of his shirt and force him to walk in front of him with Ider holding his mace in his other hand. If not, Ider will carry the bandit to the barracks.

"Take care!" He called out as he walked down the street  

glitterboypilot

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 pm
After walking for some time, Adriel finally arrived at the Silver Sails tavern. He barged in through the door, shouting "A round of ale for everyone, my treat!" He found gathering information from an intoxicated person was so much easier, especially if you'd paid for it.

As his drinks were handed out, Adriel scanned the room, searching for the most roguish group in the tavern, preferably someone with the tell-tale signs of the thieves' guild.

(Search = 16)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:59 pm
"Yeah, I suppose that will be nice... " Lydia murmured in reply to Miai, having lead the carriage they were on to the Silver Sails where the rest of the group would most likely be gathering. Once there, she slides the reins over toward Miai and slides from the carriage to the ground. She takes a moment to dig around in her bag, taking out the stone and placing it in her pocket where it'd be easier to find for later.

"Meet me inside? I'm going to go look around, become a little more familiar with the city. I'll take Ider up on his offer when I get back."

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:08 pm
Miai gave a nod to Lydia. "Sure. I'll see you once you get back." Leading the wagon around back, she'd lead the horses to the inn's stable before walking back around and heading inside. Giving a sigh of contentment to be in a well lit, warm place, she slid back the hood and shook out her hair before heading to an unoccupied table. Even though she had Ider's pouch under her cloak, she had no intentions of taking advantage of the man's generosity. She ordered herself a simple meal and some warmed cider.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:24 am
Maddita was wandering around town and let out a huge sneeze "Arghh...guess i've been out in the rain to long, i better head back"
As she made her way back to the tavern she could hear the merry chattering from outside and was curious to see what was going on

KawaiiTsukai

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:03 am
User Image
Adriel notes a few groups of unsavoury people, but upon firther investigation he seens a group of two people in the far cornor of the tavern. These seem the most likley candidates for thiefs in the room.

Maddita sees a fight being broken up by the tavern next door to the Silver Sails.

Miai gets the drink and food. She sees Elena by the fireplace and Adriel wandering the room.

Ider directs the bandit down the street, the spell effects had dropped some while ago, though the nots are holding fine.

The lone bar man watched the people entering and moving about the room with a trained eye. He was a huge man, even by a bar staff standards. Arms like barrles. And easily 7 foot tall. Polishing a set of glasses he served the sudden rush for the free drinks easily and effectivly.

When the people had returned to there seats he called over to the buyer. "Tha'll be 33 gold 21 silver" He said in a smoth tone while he picked up another glash to polish. "'Twas generous that was"

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff