Reply Music Room
what was your first concert? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NortToTheMax

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:05 am
My first concert was 10 Years when I was 17. Since then I've been to Ozzfest, Avenged Sevenfold, Gigantour, and Mayhem Tour. My first concert would've been Metallica, but my parents were way too overprotective and wouldn't let me and my brother go because they were afraid I would get into a fight. I was 15 at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm
andy gibb. with my best friend and my mother (we were still in jr. high, but i don't remember what year). i had lost my glasses, and never saw a thing. but there was a lot of loud music, smoke in the air (i guess there were some pyrotechnics), and my friend screaming at the top of her lungs. she gave my every visual detail on the way home, right down to his yellow satin suit. lol  

Geeky User Name

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 am
My cousin and I went to see Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet with Cinderella opening for them....Poison also was there!! We were 13 then. My last concert was Def Leopard a few years back....rockin' out to Pour Some sugar On Me!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm
:: coughs :: I've only ever been to two concerts in my life...and both of them were Nsync. xD

Since then, I had decided I do not like walking nearly deaf out of a screaming valley of anybody (especially teeny boppers).

Mind you, I was in my teeny bopper phase when I went to see those concerts. I haven't had even an inkling to bother with any other concerts since then.

Anissu

Dapper Werewolf

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Alexis Arquette

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm
wiccan j
My cousin and I went to see Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet with Cinderella opening for them....Poison also was there!! We were 13 then. My last concert was Def Leopard a few years back....rockin' out to Pour Some sugar On Me!! xd

Damn that's pretty sweet! I wish I was my age now in the '80's, almost all of my favs are from that era. Anyways, the first concert I've been to was when I was 15. Me and my sis saw Deicide at the Santa Ana Galaxy Theater. But I have to say my best, to this day, concert was the Metal Masters tour with Testament, Heaven and Hell, and Judas Priest at the Glen Helen Pavillion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 am
My first concert I went to was a Puffy AmiYumi concert when I was about 17 or 18, they had it in the city. I can't remember how I found out about it but it was fun ~_~  

Spider20

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Divided Girl

9,075 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm
    Phish 1997 at the Spectrum in Philadelphia -> closed for good now crying

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:06 pm
*deep breath*.....Hason....*waits for stones to be thrown*  

Liada Trovaras

Dark Elf Mitsuyo

Tasty Explorer

20,250 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:49 pm
Phish is amazing! My first concert was "SKA Summit" in Las Vegas when I was 14. This of course was when SKA still had a presence... I still laugh when I was "Ten Things I Hate About You" and hear the Mighty Mighty Bosstones play.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:44 pm
The first concert I went to was the Zooropa tour by U2 at Wembely.  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

sa9ra

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:47 pm
My first was when I was 9 at Canto-pop star Andy Lau. -.- My first concert with an English speaking act was 2008 Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 am
Could have seen the Beatles at Red Rocks, just a bit too young...
First one: Eric Clapton
Second: George Harrison.
Goes downhill from there (jk lol)  

Blue-sky-at-night

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:04 am
B2K. I think it was free.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 pm
My first concert. let me remember back.... it was 1990 and i was in the 8th grade. It was held in the pagoda room of Henry Ford Community College:

The Almighty Lumberjacks of Death

The Generals

Grady Hazy (Michigan's local answer to like Mudhoney and Pearl Jam?)

think it was 8$

I remember seeing my first "Seattle Kids/Flannel sporting/mosh Pitt". i remember borrowing a pair of steel toe work boots from a friend so i could perhaps survive my first pit. It was Don Mackey, Nathan Handmore, and myself trying to get our local punk rock on. Many shows were to follow. But the avalanche started that fateful summer night.

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

ZackFair_01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 pm
rod steward. I was 10 years old and was told I was rocking that house sweatdrop  
Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff