Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image
Takehitsu got too bored. It was rare as he always usually had a purpose so since he signed up for the grand opening tournament he decided he would head into town to fill his time advertising himself as a fighter for hire. Even if they hired him to fight themselves. It has happened before.

OOC: To the city  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:29 pm
-returning back to his room ryu got a shower then put on some shorts and a t-shirt and shorts after dryin off and laid on his bed hoping no one would come in his room but knowing this place someone probably would. he got up and shut the door and laid back down and went to sleep. he was exhausted.- pretty interesting last few days. met a few new people and got to train. this place probably isnt so bad haha -he then drifted off to sleep-  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Sailoki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:44 pm
she strolled down the hall, trying to think about what to do with the city. but she couldnt shake the anger she had. out of sheer randomness, she just bursted into a room and shouted," Wake up whoever you are, i need to spar." looking around after she yelled, she sees a guy laying in bed. well didnt this just seem odd.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:50 pm
-ryu was fast asleep when all of a sudden a girl bursted into the room-
" Wake up whoever you are, i need to spar!" she yelled

-ryu jumped up out of bed and hit his head on the ceiling.- geez doesnt anyone knock? im just tryin to sleep geez! -ryu looks at the clock seeing he actually did get a few hours sleep. he looks at the girl and notices that she was the one with wings who was leaving the clothing shop with the rude owner yelling at her. this intrigued ryu and he wanted to see what kind of power she had- ok you wanna train lets go. -he touched the stone on his armor and it instantly equipped itself to him with his lance in the sheath on his back- you may lead the way.

(continued in dojo)  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm
-ryu landed and walked to his room. he unlocked the door and went in and re-locked the door behind him. he smiled at his armor almost like it was a pet waiting for him. ryu caught a shower then put on a t-shirt and shorts for PJ's and got in bed for some well deserved sleep. he couldnt help but expect to be inturrupted but the thought slowly slipped from his mind as he slowly lost consciousness and drifted off to sleep-  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:44 pm
Adrian walked through the door to his room absolutely exhausted. He knew it was a bad idea to go to the bar, but Audrey being stubborn just had to push her limits.
"Ah, well when she wakes up in the morning hung over she'll probably beat herself up more thoroughly then any middle school bully. Assuming she'll remember anything...which she most likely will. She always remembers the stupid things she's done..." He muttered as he striped off his top and threw it at the base of the mattress. Shortly after the shirt landed on the bed so did he, bouncing a few times on the cushion-y surface.

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:55 pm
-ryu woke up. and jumped out of bed and put on a fresh pair of jeans and a hoodie. he figured today he'd try to see if he could get any information and since the city didnt seem to hold any specific answers he figured he'd go to the hub of social matters- looks like it's off to the bar again. i was just there last night but this is a business matter. time to see if i can get some information.even the littlest bit. -he locked the door behind him and decided to walk to the bar instead of jump since it was raining outside-

(to the bar)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:05 pm
After staring at the ceiling for a good length of time Adrian sat up.
"Well...I think a shower or bath would be nice right about now..." He mused to himself. The auburn haired feline hybrid got up and grabbed a towel as he headed for the hotel's bathhouse.

((continued in the bath house))

EDIT:

Adrian returned to his room, towel over his damp hair and clad in only a pair of pants. Once through the door he threw the towel on the dress across from the bed and flopped down on the soft sheets.
"I suppose it's about time I let Audrey have her body back...I'm pretty tired now anyway..."
Adrian's eyes, which were starting to become heavy, slowly drooped shut. His breathing became deep and even as fatigue wrapped him in a welcoming embrace.

Willful Muse

Shameless Lover

9,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Overstocked 200

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 pm
-ryu walked down the hall and saw the posting for a party on the bulletin board.- a party? sweet action! that's gonna be sick-nasty-raw! -ryu quickly ran into his room unaware of his uncharactaristic reaction to the party. he didnt care as a party was just what he needed. he put on some nice clothes, they were the last clean ones he had so he wrote a stickynote to himself and put it on the tv screen so he'd remember to wash his clothes when he got home.-

(to the party)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:51 pm
-ryu ran down the hall of the wing trying to alert the other guests who were not aware of the attack- WHOEVER IS ABLE TO FIGHT COME OUT AND JOIN ME IN DEFENDING THE HOTEL, IF YOU ARENT ABLE THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT FIGHTING JUST STAY SAFE AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!!- "ugh what do these guys want anyway?" ryu thought to himself. all of a sudden a bullet hit his shoulder from behind and bounced off his armor.- guns eh? HAH! good luck then -ryu drew his lance and charged toward the group of attackers. his armor was dented by the machine gun fire but he was able to unleash an ice breath attack and freeze their guns. he then slashed them all in a flurry of attacks defeating the first wave- whew...-he sighed with a tired breath- a few more shots and they would've pierced my armor -just then more enemies crashed through the window and proceded down the hall. one of them stopped at Daniel and Dardiana's room and tried to bust in- dont you dare HYYYAHHH!!! -ryu charged forward continuing the fight against the insurgents-  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

RayginX

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:55 pm
Earth surrounded Ryu and pushed the intruders into the walls. Raygin stood in the hallway bent forward. He did hand stand and spun his body, lighting a few more of them on fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 pm
(( SO yeah continue to kick butt people, i won't post until a couple of hours from now, since it's 2:08 am in my time i gotta get me some sleep.))  

Valcazar
Captain

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Damion:*Jumps through the window and shoots down the remaining enemies)
secure the rest of the hotel, Igotta finish my business
*jumps back to court yard*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 pm
right! ready? oh i'm ryu by the way -he gave a peace sign to Raygin then ran down the hall. slashing enemies as he went and blasting them with fire breath- ha this is too easy- right as he said that he got knocked back by a shockwave. ryu looked up to see a huge 10 foot monstor walk into the room. luckily it was slow so ryu had time to get back onto his feet - this may be a problem -he said right before the beast roared at him and began moving toward him. ryu tried breathing fire at it but the monster didnt even seem to notice- oh crap -ryu ran away from the enemy so that he could find somewhere to sit and think about how to combat this new foe. he had faced nothing like it before-  

cyborgmartian88XD
Vice Captain

O.G. Autobiographer

3,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Autobiographer 200

RayginX

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 am
Raygin leapt over Ryu this time landing between him and the monster. As soon as Raygin touched the ground three pillars of earth rose to his sides. The monster threw a punch at Raygin, but he caused another pillar to rise and trap its arm. Raygin then spun, kicing each mound causing earth fling itself from the stone. The stones struck the monster and after a few volleys, flung the monster back down the hallway. Raygin then did a front flip and when he landed, combined the elements of air and fire, shooting a turbo fast fire stream down at the monster. The collison between fire and monster caused a tremendous fire to travel down the rest of the hallway length.  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff