Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:04 am
User Image
David heard Mayumi mutter something, sounding like 'uh oh'. He could make a pretty decent guess on why she said that. David opened the door more so Kai could see Mayumi and enough to allow him to come in. "Right over there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:13 am
"May May?" Kai said in a whineing tone. He went over and grabbed her. "We need to talk." Kai took her in to the hall.

On her way of being dragged by her brother out of David's room Mayumi shot a Look at David. When they were in the hall Maymi sighed. "Nothing Happened." she said. "you shouldn't worry to much, David wouldn't hurt me."

Kai looked at her through his purple hair in his Face. "That's what you said about the last one." he said in a solom tone.

Mayumi brushed her white Hair away from her face. "I can't beleive you'd compaire David to Jin." Mayumi said in a low voice.  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:32 am
User Image
David could hear some of the things they were saying. It was easy to understand how Kai wouldn't want her Mayumi to be alone with another guy after what this other guy, Jin, did.

He waited until they came back in. Unless of course Kai got too angry and decided to just leave.

((just to tell you. i may take a while to post for the rest of the day. my parents are having all my relatives come over and they don't want me to be on the computer so much. i'll still be online and i'll be able to post a little but it probably won't be as much.

sad gawd, i hate family reunions))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 am
"Mayumi, I don't want to see you go through that pain again, you just now got over it, after two years." kai tried to Explane.

"Yes Kai, But I wont be able to finish getting over it if you wont let me Have a relationship with some one else."
Mayumi was angry, she almost hit kai. "What I have now, David, is good for me. If anything haveing him will help me recover from that experiance compleatly." Mayumi turned around and went back to Davids room. She slammed the door in Kai's face hopeing he got the message.
then she flung her self on David's bed and put a pillow over her head. She was crying and didn't want any one to see her.

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 am
User Image
It was easy to see she was crying even though she was trying to hide it. David looked back at the door she had shut then walked over to her, trying to think of something to say. "Um...are you okay?" God, I'm stupid! 'Are you okay'? That's a stupid line! Why'd I say that?" He silently cursed to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:07 am
Mayumi came up and wrapped her arms around David. "My brother is just so mean sometimes. He knows what bringing up that name will do to me." Mayumi cried as she burried her face in DavidS shirt.  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:20 am
User Image
David patted her head, trying to think of something else to say. "Well...I guess you just have to try and get over it...I mean, not every single guy in the world is like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 am
"That's what I tried to tell him." Mayumi said looking at David.  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 am
User Image
"Oh..." David struggled to find something smart to say that would help to prove his point. "Well...maybe he'll be able to...finally see that one day! He'll probably forget it eventually, I mean."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 am
"Ya know, actually, I don't think he likes you." Mayumi said as she sorta smiled.  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:34 am
User Image
"Yeah, I know..." David was able to figure that out for himself just based on Kai's actions. "Still, you should feel happy that he cares about you so much."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 am
"Yeah, How much do you care about me?" Mayumi asked, she wanted to see what he did as an answer.  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 am
User Image
David smiled down at her. "A lot." He couldn't think of anything else to say besides that. But that probably cleared it all up anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:27 pm
"I don't feel like going to school today." Mayumi said. she hugged David. "and I can bet you wern't planing on going."  

Lyra Shay James

Tragoedia

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 pm
User Image
"Nope." David didn't hesitate as he said it. He had only been going because Mayumi had wanted him to. But now that she didn't feel like it, it was back to playing hooky again.  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff