Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 pm
Arianna stopped in front of them and smiled, "So, I'm not going crazy." she said to them. The two seemed to be glowing and she then notcied what the girl name 'Niara' was. She stared at Niara. The stare slowly turned into a glared and slowly looked away from her and back to Elaise. She tried to force a smile, but just stand close to an elf was a little maddening. "So, um......what happens now, do you know?" she asked Elaise.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Zack looked at the three girls and then answeared Elaises question"Well i am fine now...thanks.."He smiled slightly and looked at his stone"I..i think that we have to go to the black cloud,there is the source of these creatures and when we are glowing then it means that the stone awake our powers."

Right choosen one....  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:37 am
"Give us all your money" a bandit demanded the duo.
"Well there's 10 of these guys, that's not fair." Coop said
"yeh, for them. Hey robbers you can kiss my a[bleep]! Dave yelled while pulling down his pants and mooning them. "So shall we see who can take out the most?"
"Eh why not". Coop responded. One of the bandits chased after him. Coop runs up a nearby tree and then flips over, getting behind the bandit. Coop kicks him on the back sending him smack dab to the tree.
Dave does a handstand while confronting another bandit. He has great balance and control with his legs in the air and arms on the floor. Dave moves his legs around to block his opponent's punches. Dave then smacks the guy's face with his left foot then his right.

Moments later, there are a bunch of guys lying on the floor unconscious. There was even a guy wedgied up on a branch.
"Dam, we're tied 5 for 5." Dave said disappointingly.
"Ach whatever, we'll try again next time. Now we shou-..."
All of a sudden they vanish off screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 am
elaise looked at zack when he spoke to them, then began to think about what he had just said.
" i wonder what each of our powers are?" she said looking at each member of the group.  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 pm
"Ain't no mountain high enough" Dave sings
"Not now dummy. You forget that we are in TROUBLE!" Coop freaks
We see that each brother is being carried off in the air by humanoid bird creatures. Thier feathers had a darkish purple color. They had sharp beaks and glowing red eyes.
"Well I see that these my might be the creatures of darkness the stones warned us about" Coop said. He sees they are over a string of trees. "Okay get ready, 1,2,3!" Coop shouted.
The brothers punch those creatures feet which made them drop down to one of the trees.

Branches break as the two fall to ground level, shrieking all the way down. Coop lands firmly and safely on the ground, same with Dave but he's on his back.
"Dave pulls Coop up but drops him, which Coop falls to the ground face first again. He lost attention to Coop because he noticed Elaise and Niara were next to the landing spot. Dave smoothly approaches the women,"Hola momasitas. What's some fine looking beauties such as yourselves doing out here?"
"This isn't the time to get your mac on," Coop gargled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Arianna tilted her head, "What powers? You mean like pull a rabbit out your ears-kinda of powers?" she asked them. She then jumped when two people fell from the trees. She knew that they weren't in the tree before. She looked at the two guys and sighed. Mostly because one of the two wasn't looking at her, but Elasie and Niara. She was standing right next to them Now she was depressed a bit.  

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 pm
Dave notices that there is another girl behind him. He turns and speaks, "Oh hello there. A group of women here to greet me, this is my lucky day. Forgive me if I did not see you there my lovely." he said in a calm and suave tone.
Coop is still on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 pm
"hello" Kyle said jumping out of the tree that he was in looks at the two guys that just joined them whit his ax planted in the ground next to him "what can we do for you? and who are you?"  

jokester120

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Arianna blushed at the comment that the man gave her. "Thank you." she said with a smile, then looked at the man as he jumped out the tree. He looked like a dwarft to first, but when he got closer, she knew he was a human. She then realized she didn't introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Arianna! Arianna Blazestorm. The best traveling merchant on the planet. I sell rare and never before seen artifacts and weapons." she gave out a thumbs up as she looked at everyone. Her loud voice could get pretty annoying. She looked at the guy on the ground as his friend or bother-magig-didn't help him up. She went over to help him herself.

(( Edited, sorry ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:58 pm
((No response for Dave, Shari?))  

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:20 pm
(( I re did it now. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:00 pm
elaise jumped when two men came falling out of the sky near the trees.
she blushes when one of them speaks to her then says " im elaise who are you?"

she looks at the other people in the group and sees ariana blush when the man makes a comment about her.  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:56 am
"Well....yes, I am an elf, Elaise." Niara says to Elaise. When Arianna comes over to join them, Niara notices Arianna's glare at her for being an elf. She heard the two guys screams way before they even broke the trees. When the one speaks to her, she just turns around and walks away. She then turns right back around to see if the other guy is ok. "Are you ok sir???" she says to the guy on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:35 pm
"I'm quite alright," Coop said while he's being helped up by Arianna. After he dusts himself off, he lifts his head and gets a good look at Elaise and Arianna. A blushing feeling comes over him. "Gosh your purrty" Coop says to the two girls with a flustered and goofy smile. Realizing what he said he tries to recompose himself, "Mm mm((coughs)) mams" he said while he tips his cap. Blood squirts out from his nose and on to the ground. "Ooo pardon me as he wipes his nose with a tissue. "Well it seems you introduced yourselves, it's only fair we do the same. Greetings and salutations, my name is Coop and that over there is my half-wit of a twin brother Dave."
"Hey", Dave yells
"Anyways thank you for your assistance and concern.  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:39 pm
elaise looks at coop when he says a comment about her and ariana and blushes.
" what happened to you both?" she said looking from one to the other.
she noticed that her arms where still glowing dark green but it seemed to have dimmed some how.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff