Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Streets & Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 am
"hey Obito i'm going to take her to Reign's hotel room to rest some" He held his hand to kirie. "do you wanna go or stay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:06 pm
Kirie nodded and stood up, taking his hand. She felt kinda nervous for some reason as her mind wander to some old movies she had watched back home. The were romance movies that her mom thought would be interesting to watch. Kirie was watching with her. Kirie rememberd that when the guy offered to bring the girl to his/her hotel, the two would make out, and then Kirie's mom would send her out of the room until a particular scene was over. What the two lovers did was a mystery to Kirie, but she noticed it always put a deep blush on her mother's face.

Aeon couldn't possibly be planning on making out or anything. He was too much of an idiot to think of anything like that, not that Kirie would let him. Still, why'd those memories have to surface of all things.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Obito noded and went back to his seat. "I'll stick around and wait this out. I need to know whats happening."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 am
"so did you have fun with obito?" He already expected the answer of 'yes'. He smiled as they left. "so wanna walk or be carried?" She still looked tired.  

conigwolf
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 pm
"It was fun," she answered as they left. Her cheeks turned a little pink at his next question.

"I can walk just fine. And don't think this whole situation changes anything. I still think you're a dobe and a baka, and I still hate you. The whole hand thing is just 'cus I'm emotionally unstable after what happened," Kirie huffed and looked away.

She didn't want him to get the wrong idea or anything. She wasn't weak and she didn't need help with every little thing, either, a stubbornness that came from bother her parents.

(We need longer posts)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 pm
Obito watched the two leave with a smile before pulling his mask back on. Then he turned around listened to the conversation Anko was having. Bad is Anko ordering dango and running with it, this was horrible Anko ordering and then caneling the order. "Hm...this could be interesting..." He was more worried than interested.  

picaal
Crew

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am
Meili appeared on the roof top from his Shushin and he sighed. 'How the hell am I suppose to find a girl when I don't even know which direction she went...for all I know she could be outside the gates...' He sobered up a little at the thought. Meili sighed and shook his head. "Might as well start..." He said softly and jumped from roof top to roof top in search for the missing girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am
Meanwhile, Sakura Haruno was also searching for the missing girl. Her body was still unstable and had to be watched. She might look fine on the outside, but inside, her body was still fighting off poisons and injuries that Tsunade couldn't fix. It was obvious that some of her injuries had been healed by Kabuto so that they can be made again.

Sakura's fists tightened at the thought. Her mass of pink hair was visible between the crowds as she passed through. Where was that little girl?  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am
Meili stopped on a building and scanned the streets. 'How hard is it to find a pink headed gi...' He stopped himself as he spotted a mass of pink in the crowd. "No way its this easy..." He sprinted down the side of the building, and jumped into the crowd. He pushed himself through the crowd and reached his hand out and latched onto Sakura's wrist. "Gotcha."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am
Sakura stopped and spun around. She looked up at him wondering who he was. 'Kinda cute. Sasuke's hotter, though.'

"Excuse me? Do I know you?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am
Meili blinked in confusion for a second, and looked at her up and down. "You look kind of...mature for a 7 year old..." Meili said more to himself than to Sakura.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am
A vein in Sakura's temple throbbed as her eyebrow twitched. Her mouth was pressed together tightly and her chin shook in anger.

"Excuse me!?"

She wasn't sure if she should hit him or not. He called her mature, which was nice, but he thought she was a seven-year-old!?

Bam!

Smoke rose from the injury on his head and her fist. She looked down at him as he lay on the ground with a nasty bump. Her hands went to her hips as she glared with as much anger as she could show. Her sort, red dress scrunched at the spot where her hands pressed against her hips. Since she was not on a mission, she didn't need to wear her ninja gear.

"Who are you calling a seven year old? I'm sixteen for your information!"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 am
(if someone could play kaka and anko it'd be wonderful cause I'm a wee bit stuck xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 pm
Meili's head was spinning and a little bit of blood came out of his nose. He pulled himself into a sitting position, and stared at Sakuras eyes. 'Green...should have checked that first...' He thought bitterly to himself. "Im assuming you aren't Kirie..." His eyes went up and down over Sakura's body, and he got a goofy smile on his face. "You know, you would make a great stripper...why don't you practice right now?" He said in a perverted tone.

(I would, but Ive been out of the loop for so long that I wouldnt have a clue as to what to do.)  

Hiten-Katsu
Crew

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 pm
"No, I'm looking for her, too," Sakura said as he looked her up and down. This guy was creepy.

The moment he finished speaking, Sakura's fists rained down on him again. Fifteen punches did quite a lot of damage to him. He looked a little like roadkill.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!"

Sakura didn't just inherit her strength from the Hokage, but her temper as well.

(I can temp them)  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces