Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:15 pm
Obito noded. "Yes its come in handy on several occasions." If only they knew.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:04 pm
Kirie frowned when Obito asked how she was. She didn't really want to answer. How could she answer that, anyway? She frowned even more when his mask was back on.

"I like it when you don't wear it. It lets me know what Kakashi-sensei's face looks like. Or an idea of his face."

She put the water on the table next to the bad and repositoned herself so she was laying on the bed again. Her head hurt. She still hadn't answered Obito.

Meanwhile, Jiraiya had yet to wake up from his broken spot on the floor.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:22 am
Aeon sat on the bed next to kirie. "i think she still doesn't feel good, am i right?" He smiled kindly, holding a glowing hand on kirie's head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:31 am
Obito took his mask off and smiled at Kirie."Well then hows this?" He was grateful that he got his father's looks.  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm
She nodded to both questions. Tsunade smiled at them.

"You boys can come back later. Right now she needs rest, food, and water."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:35 am
Obito noded and made a motion to leave. As he was leaving he stopped to pick up Jiriaya. "Did I forget to mention that Lady Tsunade can tell when someone uses the jutsu?" She didn't know exactly what it was just knew it was pervy. Then he, with Jiriaya over his shoulder, left the room.  

picaal
Crew

conigwolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:37 pm
"and that reminds me why I hate obito" He set a scroll and a summoning scroll on the table. "the summoning scroll has your gear in it" Turning around he opened the window. "i'll come back later, i'm gonna go practice somewhere, bye" He jumped out the window and vanished.

(going to training field)  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm
"Well, " Reign said, "I guess I'll be off too, for now." He pulled out a scroll and drew some symbols. He handed it to Tsunade and said, "If you need to speak to me or need me to gather up the others or whatever else, just place a drop of water in the center of this scroll when it's open and tell the cloud that appears what it is you need from me." And with that, he performed a few handsigns and turned into a mist. Then he was gone.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 am
Tsunade had to go see how Kabuto was fairing in the interrogation. She left, leaving Kirie to rest.

Though quite tired, the young girl couldn't clear her head of the memories of what happened. Her left, ring finger ached badly. A sharp pain of a needle pierced her memory. Kabuto's fingers touching her hand after handling something that had been kept in a cold place. They, too, were as cold as his eyes. It was weird seeing black eyes instead of the snake-like eyes he had in their time. It was...the last thing she could remember before waking up in the hospital. She wanted to know what they put in her hand...and yet, part of her was afraid to know.

After an hour or two, her body became too exhausted to stay awake. Her head rolled to the side as her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 pm
Jiriaya was obviously still out of it from Tsunade hitting him so hard. "How about you take a nice long rest Sensei, I'll go look for Aeon and Reign." With that said he vanished heading to the training grounds.  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm
A few hours after Jiraiya had been removed by a (male) nurse, Kirie had woken up, thought about what could happen should her parents find out about their future daughter, what if they never had her or something, and repeated all her jutsu combos, hand-signs, and strategies in her head. She was quite bored now. There was nothing to do, she was feeling better, and no longer wanted to sleep any more, though she knew she still needed it.

The door to her room opened and a pink-haired nurse entered with a smile. Kirie smiled back at the young woman who would one day be her mother. Sakura changed a few bandages on the girl while talking about random things. To her, this little girl looked more like the younger sister she never had. So adorable. Sakura was a little surprised when the girl finally spoke.

"I want to go outside," Kirie mumbled. "Please."

Sakura patted the girl's head with a sorry face.

"I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be out of bed for at least another day. Your body is weak from...from what happened."

So...her mother knew about what Orochimaru had done...

"I feel fine. I'm not tired. And it's very boring in here." Her answer was still a 'no.' "Then can you please open the window?"

"Alright." Sakura stood up and opened the window. She was done with everything she had to do in this room. "I'll be back with something for you to read or draw on. Okay?"

Kirie watched her mother leave. Her eyes filled with tears. It was her mom...but not her mother. But once that door was closed, Kirie blinked back the tears and sat up. She tested her chakra on her bed-sheets, making them stick to her hand. That was good. Kirie slowly got out of bed, grabbing the railing for support as she walked over to the window. She slid a chair over to it and climbed up onto the sill.

Normally, Kirie wasn't one to sneak out of school or the house, but she really didn't want to be here right now. Seeing her mom and not being able to reach out and hug her or cry in her lap...it was as painful a torture as what Orochimaru did to her.

Scaling down the wall with her chakra was extremely exhausting and difficult. Her weakened body and mind found it difficult to completely control her chakra so she fell a few feet near the bottom. For the most part she was fine. She got up and ran away from the building. She hopped the nurses would assume she's hiding in the hospital since her room was on the third floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:33 am
Reign had already been at the hospital for a few minutes now, and Ibiki had already been taken by a nurse. Finally, the rest of the group found their way here, and the nurses Reign had told to wait for them were ready to take the ones to weak to walk. The rest followed them to where they would be. Now that Reign was done transporting, he decided to head back to his hotel room after checking on Jiraiya and Kirie.

Jiraiya, Reign saw was still drooling AND asleep. He walked over to Kirie's room, stepped in, and looked around. No one was in the room. He found a pink-haired nurse and asked if someone had taken Kirie out of her room... (Next persons line! I think it was Alice that has Sakura.)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 pm
(Alice's line: Sakura is in the Streets and Rooftops looking for Kirie.)

A nurse did her rounds in the halls only to see that Jiraiya was still there. That was a yep. She walked over to room 309 and looked in, spotting Reign.

"Could you please wake up Master Jiraiya? I heard that's it's bad if a woman does it because he's such a pervert."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm
(Oh, didn't notice that, we'll just play it as though I never looked away from the room, I see. Alrighty then!)
Reign was almost startled by the nurse's sudden appearance. "Uhh..." he said, still getting over it, "sure, I can do my best. By the way, has anyone taken the patient that was in this room? I was sure that she wasn't to be let outside for a few days." Still waiting for the nurses response, Reign walked over to Jiraiya's room, thought about how to do it, then an evil grin worked it's way across his face as he summoned a water clone, though it wasn't for what he was grinning about. He told the clone to go to the hotel room and wait, as that's where Kirie would be most likely taken. He handed the clone the room key and leaned over to whispered in Jiraiya's ear: "Jiraiya! Guess what? Tsunade just told me that she was going to gather ALL of the girls in the village in front of the spot of your choosing just for your book series!" Reign then put a balled fist right where Jiraiya would most likely jolt upward to and waited.  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items