Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm
kabal walking in the shadows and saw her stop to turn around he used his power to contact her in herm ind "is somthing wrong " he asked alittle curios he saw no one there and heard no noises  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:09 pm
'No' she thought to him.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 pm
kabal kept wlaking "ok u must be hearing things becuse there is nothing there at least i think" he said he switched his vew but stil lnothing "there nothing" he said lcmaly he wavedh is hand and am ini leviathan appered "keep watch warn me" he said clamly  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:30 pm
"Thats why im here to teach you " Ember said as he blocked the attacks never moving back words but only forwards.  

SuperShitFace

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm
Chi changed after her shower and put her hair up then waited till about ten thirty then went and got her motorcycle from the mechanic shop, she had been working on it in her spare time, it wasnt street legal since it had all the add ons but she loved it like a baby and she was going to keep adding things to it. She cleaned it and polished it till eleven then sped off to where she would be meeting ember.

(Hey if any of yall are interested im starting to draw scenes from this roleplay, i currently only have on of chi when she is on the balcony by herself but i want people to give me suggestions for drawings or scenes you would like me to draw, il add color later, here it is, http://mrs-orochimaru.deviantart.com/art/Chi-116905269 ...)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm
After a while of training with john they stoped and and Ember went to et around there wasnt much for him to do except take a quick shower and slip into his black silk Shirt and Pants. They might have been what he sleeps in every night but, that didnt realy matter he looked good either way.  

SuperShitFace

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 am
Katie spotted John in the distance and ran toward him.

John saw Katie coming and smiled. But then something went wrong. She stopped dead in her tracks and fell face down on the ground. John noticed a small dart sticking out of her left shoulder. John gave a low growl. It was the humans. They wanted to fight...and they had weapons.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:36 pm
kabal saw her fall and inched frowrod but knew he shouldent give notice to himself he lokoed oatund the leviathan he seen nothing human but he left and went searching for them himself he iddnt bother running away from john quietly he made al oud noise and once he was on the roofs became visable  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:09 pm
Chi got to Embers study around 11 and went to the guard and showed him the card Ember had given her earlier, "Ember said show this to you" she said softly to him. She didnt know why Ember had invited her over, she was anxious and happy because this would be the first time she got to see him when he wasnt really working.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:18 pm
"we've been expecting you miss chi" the guard said as he opened the door to allow her in. Ember sat at his desk reading a book that was who knows how old and the words were in a diffrent language. Looking up he smiled at her " I wasnt sure if you were gonna show or not " Ember he said some what excited.  

SuperShitFace

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:23 pm
"why do you think i wouldent?" she said and walked up to him and smiled a little. She looked at the book, she could make out some of it but not all, she was very skilled in different languages...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 pm
" i dont know but i've learned te possibilities are endless " Ember said pulling out a wine bottle from the ice it was siting in, poured it into two wine glasses and handed her one. " Over the years i've grown...attached to you...do you feel the same about me? " he said seriously.  

SuperShitFace

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 pm
She took the wine glass gently and looked into his eyes, she couldent put her feelings into words but she could answer his simple question, "Yes, I do feel the same" she said softly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:41 pm
"Im glad to hear that, the reason i asked u here was because i want to have you here with me.... for eternity " Embr said as his ey went red at the thought.  

SuperShitFace

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Her eyes glittered with happyness "I....would love that" she said softly and smiled  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff