Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:35 pm
((Wow. He's so cruel. That's exactly how I pictured him. XD))

"Uh..." Mina had never been very comfortable inside huge places.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Y-Yes, sir," Arisu said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 pm
Garnet looked at Tag and smiled. "My name Is Garnet. Pleased to meet you Tag, even if it was under the worst circumstances." She turned to the other girl. "What is your name? And why do you look so uncomfortable?"

--------------

Annexus smiled. "Good girl. Mamoru. You will accompany her in your free time. Make it fun." His eyes seem to flash in the most terrifying way then it was gone. Turning he went to sit on his throne. He had shrugged them off, clearly dismissing them.

(( oh I'm so glad you like him biggrin I read the bio and poof there he was XD ))  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 pm
"My name is Mina. I've never really been comfortable in large places. I don't know why, though," Mina said.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, sir," Mamoru said. He bowed, then left.
Arisu bowed and left as well.
"I think you just got yourself into trouble. Normally it'd be me getting myself into trouble," Mamoru said as they walked down the halls.
"I can normally see what will happen," Arisu replied.
"Why did you really let them go?" Mamoru asked.
"I just want to see them suffer."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm
Tag shivered a little. "Thank you for your hospitality."

She tried not to let it sink in that her parents were... gone.  

Dragongoro

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:07 pm
Odd..but unknown fears weren't exactly uncommon. "Alright," she said. "I'll make sure you have the smallest room in the house if that might help." She gently took Mina's hand, and Tag's hand and then smiled. "My home really isn't a scary place, we can plan what to do next after some sleep." and began to lead them towards the house.

-----------------------

A game. It had been so long since Annexus had been able to play cat and mouse. The prospect made him...happy. He abruptly left throne room, much to the dismay of his adviser. Wasn't like he listened to him anyway, the man had no backbone and less sense. Which, of course, was why he hired him. Fewer opinions in the way then - he was more of a personal assistant than anyone worthy enough to give him, King Annexus, an opinion. When he reached his room he went to his window and looked out at the courtyard below, and watched as Mamoru and Arisu walked across it. Tapping his fingers gently on his lip he pondered Arisu's walking form, after all it was quite appealing to him. Why did she want the eternal eyes to suffer? He knew it wasn't for him - he was just as alone in the world as she was. Making a decision he went to his desk and began writing a note. When finished he tied it to his peregrine falcon Shaina, anyone who looked at the falcon would have no doubt tat she was the perfect match for her master - and just as evil. "Deliver this note my love, to the Arisu." He open he window and launched the female bird off of his arm into the air. He hadn't bothered to sign the note, she would know who had sent it from the delivery bird.

-------------
(( FYI - the note says: Meet me in my sitting room for dinner. Alone. 8:00pm. Don't be late.

You can include this in your post or not, but your characters don't know what it says XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 pm
"I'm not afraid of large places, I'm just uncomfortable," Mina said.

---------------------------------------------------

Mamoru looked up and saw Annexus's messenger bird flying towards them. "Huh?"
"What is it?" Arisu asked.
"It's the king's messenger bird," Mamoru answered. He opened his palm and let the bird drop the note it was carrying into his palm. Mamoru sees that it's addressed to Arisu. "It's for you," he told her.
"What's it say? I can't read it."
Mamoru reads it to her.
"Huh?"
"I wonder what that is about," Mamoru said.
"Hm..."  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm
"I apologize Mina." she said as she led them into her home. She nodded to her butler. "He will show you your rooms, please see if they are to your liking."

-----------------

Annexus let Shaina land lightly on his hand. He slowly stroked her feathers as he watched them continue to walk. He was expecting her to come, but then again, it could be fun to hunt and torture her if she didn't. He stood at the window staring at nothing while smiling to himself and stroking Shaina, who seemed to enjoy the idea as much as he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 pm
((O.O Wow. I didn't expect Annexus to fall in love at all, much less with my character. I kinda feel sorry for Arisu.))

"No need to apologize," Mina said. She nodded when she said to see if their rooms were to their liking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had an idea about what Annexus had wanted to talk to her about. She had felt the way he looked at her, and she almost shivered. She could feel Mamoru looking at her face.
"Is something wrong? You look a little pale," he said.
"No. Nothing is wrong. I'm just thinking about what the king has to talk to me about," Arisu answered him.
"Hm... If you say so," Mamoru said.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 pm
(( you don't mind tho right? o-o right now he is just attracted. ))

Garnet watched as Argus led her guests to perfect rooms the she knew he would have picked out for them. He had a gift, Argus did, at matching a home or a room to a person. She sighed and went to her study which was attached to her suite on the top floor of the tower. She had her own sitting room, a walk in closet and her bedroom here, along with her own washroom, and of course her study. This was the only area of the house she could put down her mental shield and she did so. She had built it specifically for her, so no one else had influenced the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:30 pm
Tag warily followed Argus to a room without a bed, just many cushions.

"Thanks!"  

Dragongoro

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:40 pm
((XD No, I don't mind. It was just unexpected. The same thing happened in the original copy of this, only to another person's character. This is actually the...um....I think this is the fourth copy of Eternal Eyes that I've made. XD))

Mina followed Argus to a small room, about the size of her old bedroom. "Thank you," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm
(Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Why'd you guy have to go so far off and not wait for me. thats just cruel.)

Roxis saw that the soldiers have already fallen back roxis then flew into the Air looking for those girls that fought with him earlier as he was flying he saw a mansion he was still tired so he slowly descended in front of the large estate he then collapsed in front of the place he did not have time Hide back his wings so they covered him like a blanket around him.  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:59 pm
(( oh okay XD good - but this dinner isn't about that lol ))

Garnet slowly got up from her chair. It was getting late, ad she was tired form the day - even more so since she had had to extend the shield. She moved into her bedroom and got into her nightgown. Yawning she slipped under the covers and curled into a small ball and immediately fell asleep only to be awakened by thump at the front door. She jolted and looked out her window. All she saw was a mass of.....feathers? She went down to the door and opened it to find the man that had been on the other side of the mansion. She called for Argus and when he arrived together they dragged him into the mansion and got him to one of the couches in the drawing room. Sitting abruptly on the floor she knew this would be the best that they could do, there was no way she and elderly Argus could move him any further. "Argus, go and get some water. We need to make him drink some." he nodded and went to do as she asked.

-----------------------

Annexus watched the servants prepare the meal. In a few minutes he would know.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 pm
Having been staring out the window, Tag noticed Roxis collapse. Uh oh. Ginna and Tara wanted to help, Andie didn't, so they seperated with a pop. Ginna and Roxis ran to find him. They came into the dining room.

"IS he alright?"

"He used too much energy."  

Dragongoro

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm
((Oh, sorry, Dreadstorm. XD We just took off. Did you already read everything?
Oh, okay. XD I get it. Now I'm curious to know what it's about and why she had to go alone.))

Mina lay down on the bed in the room. She knew in her heart that sleep wouldn't come that night. She had lost everything in one day, her home, her friends, and her family.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"It's about 8, isn't it?" Arisu asked.
"I suppose it is," Mamoru answered.
"Then I guess I shouldn't keep the king waiting," Arisu said.
"Probably not," Mamoru said.
"I'll talk to you later," Arisu said as she started to walk away, though she didn't know where the sitting room was. She asked a servant for directions, and the servant pointed down the hall. "Um... I'm blind, so I can't see gestures like points," she told the servant.
"Oh, my apologies. It's just down the hall. The very last door, straight ahead," the servant said.
"Thank you," Arisu said.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces