Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Place To Post-it

Back to Guilds

This is where all sorts of gaians come together to forge relationships, post nonsense, do art, discuss their fav movie or even rp. 

Tags: Artists, Music, Games, Role-playing, Chat 

Reply A Place To Post-it
Welcome! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

views?
  +1
View Results

Ruunya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 pm
missLssim
iSinXx
Hello, my name is Vicky. I'm 17, and I live in the United states. I love all different types of music. I love to roleplay with my friends. (Both live action and typing it out) I love to read and write. I like basically any type of manga as long as it has a good story line and/or I like the art.

YAY! your here!!! heart

lolz heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:01 pm
Heya Vicky welcome *wave* be sure to have fun while your here ok mrgreen (and check out the RP thread.. yes it's shamless advertising but i don't care ninja )  

Reoakee
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

squadalla

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:10 pm
hiya everyone, i'm emmy, and i like to disco. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 pm
Emmy Corpse
hiya everyone, i'm emmy, and i like to disco. :3

LOL hi emmy welcome *wave* have fun while your here ok?  

Reoakee
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pocket Full O Poku
Captain

Tipsy Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:07 am
Welcome everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I've been here =X It's been a rough month. Hopefully I'll be around more often now ^^

Hope everyone has been having fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Rowen sai
The man in black fled across the desert...

It's very bloody hot here... all the time. Winter came and I was all excited, but I really only had to wear a long sleeve shirt like two days! And all the natives here were 'freezing'. It was like 42F! That's not cold... Not really. These people acted like the ice age was upon them or some silly nonsense.

...and the gunslinger followed
fl huh? I live between orlando and tampa....they call it orlampa...stupid name i know lol! well get used to it not being all that cold. Us "natives" though are always cold in the winter because we are used to it being hot. it used to it being "bloody hot" and get over it! IT gets up to 97 degees in the summer so bring a tanktop! also some flip flops  

Tainted_Symphonies

Mistress_Venom_Poison

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:24 am
Hi I'm Tazia/Venom
I'm 17
Im "married" to Dave/Oni (Daeman Oni)
I enjoy RP
Dave/Oni and I have an almost a year old RP daughter named Kassady though she appears 3 and I just had some RP twins who are over a week old and their names are Malachite and Cletus

I'm a vampire
I'm a mistress

I love sweets and strawberry wine

Thats all I have to say for now  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:38 pm
Mistress_Venom_Poison
Hi I'm Tazia/Venom
I'm 17
Im "married" to Dave/Oni (Daeman Oni)
I enjoy RP
Dave/Oni and I have an almost a year old RP daughter named Kassady though she appears 3 and I just had some RP twins who are over a week old and their names are Malachite and Cletus

I'm a vampire
I'm a mistress

I love sweets and strawberry wine

Thats all I have to say for now

wow. cool beans!
welcome venom *wave*  

Reoakee
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

urusai01

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:39 am
Hello. I'm Urusai, and you can call meh that. Don't call meh Noisy. That is a taken pet name. O:<
I'm usually pretty fun and try to be pretty cheery, but sometimes some emoness leaks out. When I'm emo, I'm usually really pessimistic and a p***k, so just smack me around a bit, and I'll straighten up.
I like, no love music. I don't sing very well, though. xD I'm not very artistic, and no, I'm not just being modest.
I love to swim and skate. When I say skate, I mean rollerskating, not skateboarding.
Hmm...what else...Oh! I'm 16 and where I am, it is summer break. (Don't kill me out of jealousy, please!! D: ) I will be a junior at the beginning of this school year. 3nodding (Gah, I feel so old!! D: )
Yeah....I'm out of things to ramble about. So...laters. x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:43 am
urusai01
Hello. I'm Urusai, and you can call meh that. Don't call meh Noisy. That is a taken pet name. O:<
I'm usually pretty fun and try to be pretty cheery, but sometimes some emoness leaks out. When I'm emo, I'm usually really pessimistic and a p***k, so just smack me around a bit, and I'll straighten up.
I like, no love music. I don't sing very well, though. xD I'm not very artistic, and no, I'm not just being modest.
I love to swim and skate. When I say skate, I mean rollerskating, not skateboarding.
Hmm...what else...Oh! I'm 16 and where I am, it is summer break. (Don't kill me out of jealousy, please!! D: ) I will be a junior at the beginning of this school year. 3nodding (Gah, I feel so old!! D: )
Yeah....I'm out of things to ramble about. So...laters. x3

hello and welcome 3nodding  

Reoakee
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Thats Fantastical_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 pm
hey guys. dont think ive posted anything yet.. So none of you know who i am.
My names iA.
I love AVENGED SEVENFOLD.
I like to talk to my friends on gaia, cus i havent seen them in two years.
I like art, music.. writing [currently working on a story. in my journal] and colors and whatnot.
Coke not pepsi.
I would love to talk to you all though i must say my pro is private so youd have to PM me... sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm
*waves* hello iA welcome.  

Reoakee
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

urusai01

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm
*waves to everyone* Sorry I haven't been active in my guilds. sweatdrop

@Teh Potato Overlord: O: I live in SC as well! What city, if you don't mind me asking?

@iA: I love your socks~ x3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:19 pm
ive been here a while, got an invite from my friend. my name's ownu xp and im 17 happy halloween peeps! mrgreen  

ownu98-

Reoakee
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:35 pm
ownu98-
ive been here a while, got an invite from my friend. my name's ownu xp and im 17 happy halloween peeps! mrgreen

nice to see you on

@urusai it's ok we all have RL stuff to deal with 3nodding  
A Place To Post-it

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas