Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi continued to look over at the group. There was something about the people over there or maybe it was just Alexander. She then noticed Alexander look over at her. She swallowed and kept eye contact. Deciding not to look stupid again, she smiled at him. Her cheeks were warm, but she didn't blush. She kept her composure. She, then, wished she knew at least new somebody on this side. Since Madeline didn't, she kept her eye on that side. She felt kind of like a stalker, but they interested her. Then something strange happened. A girl, in an interesting dress, walked over to them and asked them a question. Mimi admired that girl, for a moment. She had the guts to go up and talk to them. Madeline wished she had the guts to do something like that.

She was all wrapped up in her conversation with herself, when someone spoke to her. She jumped a little in her seat shocked that someone was talking to her. She looked up and noticed a guy that was walking outside this morning. She smiled a small smile, she didn't want to scare him off, and answered his question. "I don't think anyone's sitting there. If someone is, then they're invisible." She giggled slightly to herself. "You can go ahead and sit there, if you would like." Mimi gestured to the seat.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
ooc: edited.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Hearing Armand's comment, she shot him a glare. "No, you fiend," she hissed, whispering into his ear. "You know what he said. You'll be able to hunt later on tonight. For now, no snacks. Goodness..."

Ravin shook her head. It would be hard to control the vamps, but Ravin would do her best. Even if it meant resisting herself. Their blood called to her; she wasn't badly tempted. After all, Ravin had eaten right before she had gone to sleep.

Ravin immediately shut up as one of the mortals approached Hunter and introduced herself as Veronica Milton. Ravin threw her a friendly smile. "Hey, girl! I'm Ravin Black." She gave her a retro peace sign and grinned to show that she was joking.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image

Armand scowled angrily as Ravin told him that he could not harm the mortals. He most likely would not listen to her anyway. Who was she to tell him what to do. He kept this little detail to himself and looked up at the girl who came to address them. His facial expression turned to one of shock as Ravin spoke to her as if they were friends and not something to eat. He scowled again and looked away. He muttered darkly but loud enough for the girl to hear him, "You have to sit on the other side. This side is reserved I am afraid." His arms crossed in front of him and he glanced at the girl out of the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter stiffened in his seat as the girl sat by him "Hi, I'm Hunter Black." She smelled quite good and he shot Ravin a glare, how could she just sit there!! Standing up abruptly he said "I need to use the restroom." and inched his way past Veronica, trying like hell not to touch her, before walking quickly to the doors.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:47 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Veronica smiled at the blackhaired girl and jokingly peace signed her back. But when she heard a guy near to her tell her that it was reserved the smile fell off of her face instantly. "Oh," But before she could finish the blonde haired beautiful boy excused himself and went out of his way not to touch her.

Veronica narrowed her eyes, utterly confused and looked down. "Was it something I said?" She asked quietly, not to anyone in particular. Did I smell or something? She sighed, "Sorry." And walked to the right side of the room, by a blonde and dark haired boy. "Have you guys talked to them?" She had lost most of her confidence but she wanted to ask around now. "They were pretty rude. And the one just left."

Veronica thought for a moment, "Well the black haired girl wasn't but..." Her voice trailed off and she excused herself, moving to a more secluded spot. She probably came off as some crazy person now. What a way to start off the year! She picked at her nails as she sat in the far corner in the back of the room now.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan Keith took a seat next to the girl. "I'm Dylan by the way. Dylan Keith." He smiled and ruffled his own hair. "So," Before he spoke the girl with the red dress and heels and whatnot came over and started babbling about the group of gorgeous people. "No I haven--" The girl cut him off and walked away. She looked pretty confused.

"Erm... Awkward?" Dylan chuckled nervously. "You have talked to that one boy, yes?" He questioned the blonde that sat next to him.

||Ahh! shorties sad I'll get better I promise!||  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image

Madeline bite her lip. She had a nervous habit of doing that. That and looking down at her feet. She glanced at her feet, which were pointed inwards. It was weird, but that was the way she sat and stood. "Nice...nice to meet you. I'm Madeline Moorne." Just as she finished saying her name, the girl in the interesting dress came up and talked to them. Well, she was actually talking to the boy. She went on about how they were rude to her, except one of the girls. Mimi kept quiet. She didn't want to say anything to offend her or people she didn't even know. The girl walked away. She pushed her hair behind her right ear. "Yeah. It was, just a little bit though." She glanced at her feet again when he started talking to her. And he was talking to her about Alexander. "Um..yeah I did for awhile."

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:10 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Madeline's a pretty name." Dylan smiled alittle wider. Then questioned. "Well, was he nice or whatever?" He shook his head, "I didn't mean that in a rude way."

He had a tendancy to come off alittle rude sometimes, he was awful about saying stuff before completely thinking it through beforehand. "I just mean, that girl seemed pretty offended and was he like that?" Dylan had a feeling he wasn't. Since Madeline was smiling and they had looked happy talking.

Dylan was usually watching other people, he could be a wallflower but he was wallflower that was invovled... if that makes any sense. To most people, it didn't. Dylan sighed softly and awkwardly ran his hand through his shortish almost black hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image

Mimi smiled at her feet. She liked that he liked her name. She thought it was okay. That was why she had some many nicknames for herself, like Mimi. She looked up and over at him. She showed him a glimpse of her smile before she started talking about Alexander. "He was nice to me." She slumped in her seat a bit. She was tired of sitting up straight, not all the way straight, but it could be considered straight. Madeline knew what he meant. The girl was pretty offended. She felt bad for her, but she took a chance and it didn't work out. She didn't want to talk about it anymore. She was having a hard enough time trying to keep her mind off him. "Can we talk about something else?"

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yeah, definatly. Sorry." Dylan quickly apologized. "Uhm, so you're new, yes?" Dylan continued, "Why'd you transfer?" If it was too personal she wouldn't have to share. He just wasn't sure what to talk about.

Small talk wasn't Dylan Keith's strong point. However, flirting was. But Madeline didn't really seem into being flirty. Honestly? If Dylan had to guess he'd say she was smitten with the dark haired boy she was talking to earlier. Weird. One girls smitten by the goregous group and anothers completely offended.

Hm. This place really was weird.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image

Mimi looked at her feet again. She propped her heels against the legs of the chair. "It's okay. I just didn't want to talk about it anymore." She took her hair from behind her ear and let it fall in her face. "Yes, I am." She pushed her bangs behind her other ear and looked at him. He seemed like he was, maybe, interested in her. She wasn't sure. She couldn't read guys. Madeline guessed that some flirting would be okay for right now. "I was adopted by this awesome family. What about you? Why did you transfer here?" There was some flirtiness in her voice. "Don't tell me it was because you robbed a bank or something like that because you don't seem like a bad boy." Mimi moved in closer to him.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter took a few deep breaths of fresh air. This was going to be more difficult than he orignally thought... But he wasn't going to let one silly human run him off. He shook his head and ran his fingers through his blond/black hair, messing it up slightly. Walking back inside he found he had wound up on the humans side of the Great Hall the Headmaster had already begun his speach so he didn't want to disturb the students by walking across the room.

He looked around and saw the girl from eairlier standing alon in the corner. He shrugged slightly and walked over to her. "Sorry about my behavior eairlier..." Might as well be hospitable, mabey he would turn her into a meal later, it would save the time of having to chase her down. Leaning against the wall he glanced back up at the Headmaster, wondering if the girl was even going to answer him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.

Veronica was still mulling over what had happened earlier and her thoughts were interrupted when the hottie from earlier appeared at her side. She jumped alittle, startled.

"Its fine." Her voice was icy then she meant for it to be. He had startled her greatly. Hunter Black, that was his name. Interesting name, it was. Veronica wasn't really mad, she was pretty hurt though. Probably because she took a major step forward in her confidence level only to have it knocked down by two of the guys in that group. Not one. But two. And one of them she thought was really hot.

Guess which one that was!
Hunter Black. The kid who was now standing about a foot away.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Oh, it wasn't a bank. I robbed McDonalds." Dylan winked at her. "It was a hard fight. Dude, someone pulled a gun then the po-po showed up. High speed chase and everything." He chuckled and looked at her as she moved closer. A smile appeared on his face. "Nah, my parents..." His voice broke, he cleared it and continued. "My parents died a few months ago in a car accident. My aunt and uncle took me in and I'm really not wanted there..." He looked down at the floor.

Then Dylan ran his fingers through his hair and his smile slightly disapeered. "So my aunt found this place and shipped me off asap!" He chuckled nervously. "So...yeah..." He looked over at the blonde.

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:21 pm
User Image

Mimi giggled when he said McDonalds. She probably giggled a little to loudly. Some heads turned around to looked at her. She mouth sorry. She looked at the her feet, again, and then back at Dylan. "That sounds really awesome." She said with sarcasm in her voice. Madeline turned around when the door opened. The guy had entered on the wrong side. Now he was talking to the girl who was mad that some of the kids were rude to her. She turned back to listen to the rest of Dylan's story. "Oh. I'm sorry. At least family took you in." Madeline watched him run his fingers through his hair. "Yeah. I get what your saying. My mom was kind of the same." That day rushed back to her. It seemed as it was yesterday. The day her mom hadn't picked her up. Her friend didn't even say anything to Mimi. She just dropped her off infront of the orphanage. If she wasn't in the Great Hall, Mimi would have totally cried.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter almost laughed at her icy tone, but he didn't and it was dark enough that she probably couldn't see the smirk he now wore. Shrugging his shoulders he shifted so he was facing the Headmaster completly, "Just figured i'd appologize, don't have to bite my head off." He laughed inwardly, like she could. "So why did you come to Wickwood?" he asked, quietly, not caring if she was pissed at him or not. Talking seemed like a good idea, considering he wanted to lean over and drain her dry, she smelled delicious...  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

The headmaster looked over the eight children, noting that they were all talking. The teachers had already settled in their own seats and waited for the headmaster to get their attention. He clapped his hands and the room immediately fell silent.

"Welcome, everyone," he said in a slight Irish lilt tinged with British. "I am Headmaster Jospheus Wickwood, descendent of the man who originally built and constructed the school here. I would like to rise to your attentions that you are allowed to wander the gardens whenever you please save for class hours and late at night. Standarad curfew for all classes is 10 PM. Classes will be mixed with those new students." He cast his gaze briefly onto the four mortals. "Welcome to those who are new. The school is at first easy to get lost in, but with the help of the First Class representative, Ms. Ravin Black--" Ravin stood straight up and waved to the mortals, smiling brightly. She sat back down with a nod of his head. "--you will find your way around.

"Today is a free day. Your schedules will be distributed within the next few minutes. You are free to rendezvous with your classmates, wander the school, and possibly locate your classes. Tomorrow is a school day and everyone must rise at precisely 8 AM in the morning. Classes begin at 8:30 AM, not one minute before or after.

"Concluding this, thank you for your attention. Please procede to the teachers in the front of the hall for your schedules."

The headmaster stepped to the side and disappeared to attend to some business. Ravin was the first to pop out of her seat. With a swiftness no mortal had, she reached the tables quickly and gathered up her schedule without even glancing at it. She stepped to the side and sat up on the stage-thingie. She smiled at everyone that came over to the tables. Ravin was friendly in nature but didn't care either way for people. She was sweet to those who were sweet to her and would remain that way.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff