Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Biographies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLazyConscience

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm
Hello. My name is Teneji_15, but all of my friends on Gaia call me Teneji or Ten.
Well, I live on the island of Oahu, where the beaches are beautiful and the tourists much less so. I go to a private school where I'm in middle school, going soon to high school! I love to sing, dance, and act, as I'm in Musical Theater. But in my free time away from school, I love to draw chibi, play soccer and volleyball, and most of all, WRITE!
I have been writing since I was 9.
I am an addict to Gmail, Gaia, and horoscopes. My ipod is like a life preserver to me. I love to listen to my tunes when I come home from school, or when I'm just at home and hanging out.

~Teneji

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:27 am
Hello all! I'm Onikara Nightshade. You can call me Onikara, Oni, Demona, or DJ. I'm a 28 year old who loves turtles. I live in a little town, Ione, California. But I would rather be in Santa Cruz. Writing is a hobby of mine. I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying. I have several stories started, but none finished. I mainly write Fan Fiction but am looking to expand. For an example of my work, look up DynturaDJ on fanfiction.net. Any helpful tips would be appreciated. I like flowers, birds, cats, turtles, fish, and daydreaming. And I am kind of crazy. I used to be shy too, but I am now starting to come out of my shell so to speak. I guess that's all.  

Onikara Nightshade

Held In Focus

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:11 pm
My name is Focus. I'm 18 years old, and dream of being a huge author someday, then voice acting on the side. I found my love for writing when I was in 6th grade, and I've never grown out of writing. I adore anime and love reading fanfiction. I don't particularly write fanfiction, but I have dabbled in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:29 pm
Hello my names are Ligia or Christina I'll answer to both and I will not say which one's my real name.
I really started getting into writing this yr, though my very first poem, "besides the Haiku I wrote for school" I made when I was 14.
My poetry is based mostly on nature, though I'm branching out with more ideas. I have started writing a book named Blood Lust, I have finished the first chapter and will post it when I'm not so busy. I will post some of my poetry now though.
I like to be alone most of the time, I don't have many friends, I may talk to a lot of people but I don't call many friends. I live in OKC and I want to move somewhere where its not so hot in summer. I love animals, I have two dogs, and their my best friends my pack. I also love photography, taking pictures of the sunset is my favorite thing to do. Well I guess thats it.
All have a pleasant day.  

arisenfey111

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SuffocatingMisery_666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 am
I was born in the Philippines, moved to Guam and now here I am in Washington. I'm in high school but currently on summer break. I like listening to music everday and I like hanging out with friends whenever I get the chance. I enjoy playing video-games and air hockey with my friends. I like metal,deathmetal and heavy metal, sometimes even rock for music obviously. I want to become a professional hockey player but its too late for me now. I also enjoy playing soccer during fitness class in school. I want to feel the adrenaline rush when in control of a racecar. I love going to fairs and riding rollercoasters. I also want a quad,a dirtbike and a motorcycle and i want to live with my boyfriend when i get old enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:24 am
So, about me? I'm Katsody, also known as Kat, Kimi, or just plain Psycho. A writer, a nihilist, a gamer, a liar, a dreamer, a musician, but above all else and most unfortunately, human. I would rather be a cat. One of the most random collections of ideas you'll ever meet, I promise. Probably should be in some kind of asylum, but so far I've been successful in suppressing my insanity. I try, despite appearances. If I wasn't crazy, I'd probably have killed myself by now. But thanks to the voices in my head, I'm still here, plaguing your existence with gay, violent, insane, and/or (hopefully) humourous stories. I love looking at pictures of dead bodies, particularly mutilated ones. And I think the inguinal ligament is the sexiest part of the human body. I also have a foreign language fetish. I write because it's the only way I know how to get my emotions out. I'm also very self-conscious about it for that reason. I generally write humour, romance, fantasy, adventure, or macabre, usually prose, sometimes poetry.
Here are a few more things you might care to know:
One of my biggest pet peeves is bad grammar from people who know better.
I get peoplephobic from time to time.
My greatest fear is of eternity.
I lead an extremely rich fantasy life.
I love gay people.
I consider myself bisexual.
I play the flute and the piano, and I sing.
I'm Caribbean American, specifically, Trinidadian American.
I could live on ramen, fruits, BBQ chicken, and milk.
I have homicidal urges freakishly often.
I've never been in an official romantic relationship.
I wish I could play electric guitar.
I talk to myself a lot.
Ventriloquist dummies freak me out.
My favorite book is Crime and Punishment.
I would rather have fruit than an ice cream sundae for desert.
I like sleeping on the floor.
I'm very passive-aggressive.
I have an INTP personality.

Okay, I think that's a pretty comprehensive list. Anything else, and you'll have to get to know me. I don't impart honest information about myself that often, so consider this your gift. Here's to meeting new friends, chewing more bubblegum, and kicking a whole lot more a**.

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100

Eli Von

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Hi whee I'm not going to tell you my real name, but you guys can call me Eli or Eli Von. Right now, I'm a sophomore and I'm in the school colorguard. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but I somehow manage to get A's and B's on my report card. I'm not very good at making friends (mainly because I don't talk that much) but when I get to know you better and time goes by, I get really chatty and I'll start coming out of my shell and becoming more random and less shy. I don't have a real hobby, but I love doing colorguard, going places with my friends (and mom...I know, I know, I'm such a dork, but my mom is one of my best friends xp ) and I like to write sometimes when I get the time. If you guys want someone to talk to, feel free to pm me heart  
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff