Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Tell us What You'd Like to See in the Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see?
  Writing contests
  Art contests
  Guild involvement in Gaia events (halloween, easter, chirstmas, ect.)
  Other (tell us in the thread)
  A truck picks up three pounds of timber and drops off three kilos of wire mesh. If the truck was built before 1996, what color are my pants?
View Results

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:46 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
What I'd like to see in the guild is more activity from the members, over all this guild is pretty dead except for the few times when theres a lot of activity. I don't have any ideas on how to change that though. emo
I have a feeling there a lot of lurkers here.....

ninja

Maybe we can give them some sort of incentive for participating....
Maybe. and I sure hope theres a lot of lurkers, theres so many people "in" the guild as members you would think there would be more people posting. I'm in a guild with a forth of the amount of members but way more people post....well not so much anymore but it went strong for two years.
I've kind of noticed that a lot of the time when there were new members posting alot of us get kind of 'tight knit' and completely ignore them, so that could have been part of the reason.
That is a possibility. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:58 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
What I'd like to see in the guild is more activity from the members, over all this guild is pretty dead except for the few times when theres a lot of activity. I don't have any ideas on how to change that though. emo
I have a feeling there a lot of lurkers here.....

ninja

Maybe we can give them some sort of incentive for participating....
Maybe. and I sure hope theres a lot of lurkers, theres so many people "in" the guild as members you would think there would be more people posting. I'm in a guild with a forth of the amount of members but way more people post....well not so much anymore but it went strong for two years.
I've kind of noticed that a lot of the time when there were new members posting alot of us get kind of 'tight knit' and completely ignore them, so that could have been part of the reason.
I would say something in response to this, but I don't think I should....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

fakeaccountone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:58 pm
I would enjoy a writing contest of some sort. I love writing stories and my friends say im good at it, so more story contesr please!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm
Ashkviy
I would enjoy a writing contest of some sort. I love writing stories and my friends say im good at it, so more story contesr please!
We actually have one now in the Art/Literature section, have you looked at it? smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:21 pm
XWraith_LordX
I was actually thinking about that today...the "inner circle". We need to make an effort to be more inclusive then, if that is the case, which it does seem...to be....part of....great.....I screwed up my word order again...

I do not remember ever really seeing people be ignored or excluded when they were new. The main problem I see with new people is most wind up making only a few posts, then rarely post again.

This guild was always active because a (fairly) small number of people were quite active. Since a lot of the people who used to be active here have stopped posting, the guild is far less active. The problem is the "core" people have largely disappeared without new people taking their place.

Incidentally, I take no responsibility for this, as I refuse to consider myself important for anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm
I completely agree w/ her... Not very many ppl in this guild even bother putting effort into contests &/ or conversations anymore. I would luv to see more activity here and communications between members often. Thnx! n_n  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

the_underworks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:58 pm
Personally, what I would like to see in this guild is a section dedicated to the chavs themselves. In my opinion they are one of the most important sources of oppression to the Gothic culture.

If you need any input of mine just pm me, I have no life.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:58 pm
MysteryCross
I completely agree w/ her... Not very many ppl in this guild even bother putting effort into contests &/ or conversations anymore. I would luv to see more activity here and communications between members often. Thnx! n_n
Got any good contest ideas? =)  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 pm
the_underworks
Personally, what I would like to see in this guild is a section dedicated to the chavs themselves. In my opinion they are one of the most important sources of oppression to the Gothic culture.

If you need any input of mine just pm me, I have no life.
What do you mean by this?

Would this purposed section be for chavs or about chavs? Or both? Or something else?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 am
Er..... a question:
Why was my topic "An explanation of goth" blocked?
I am just rather curious.  

Angel of the End

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:39 pm
Angel of the End
Er..... a question:
Why was my topic "An explanation of goth" blocked?
I am just rather curious.

Because we have, and have had, roughly a billionty threads about the same topic.
Making it a repeat thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:38 pm
It's kind of impossible to ask for a bit more liveliness, isn't it? xd

Kostbarer Alptraum

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:30 pm
Kostbarer Alptraum
It's kind of impossible to ask for a bit more liveliness, isn't it? xd
Yah.... xd

We need something to encourage the liveliness.

I say we let loose a bunch of zombies in the guild and draft guild members in to fighting them. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Honestly, at this point, I think there are too many threads and not enough members. Maybe you guys should delete some of the ones that have not been active in over a year or so.... here is another idea: how about a set of contests, also to get the community in chatterbox involved.  

Angel of the End

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces