Submit

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm
((yeah, no one here, sorry. the character I have, Eric, isnt here atm))  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:43 pm
kalenakeeper
(Yeah, I'll entertain myself until someone comes to talk to me xd

Realizing that no one was here, Allan decided to find a room. This place probably had only two people here, that was good, he didn't need a crap-ton of people taking up all the space. He walked out of what seemed to be the main room and wandered into a hallway. Three doors covered this hallway. Knowing that no one was here, he opened each door, two of the rooms had been taken. He went to the room farthest down the hallway, a bathroom right next to it. He opened the door to discover that it was empty.

The room was nice, it had a window parallel to the doorway. There was a closet to the right and a bed to the left. A desk was straight ahead, directly under the window. "This'll do." Allan muttered to himself as he turned around to retrieve his bags from the living room of the dormitory. He sighed before grabbing the heavy bags he carried into the dorm. He dragged them into the room oh his. He threw the many suitcases onto his bed. He opened them up, one by one and unpacked, folding his clothes, and placing them into his closet on the floor. He'd hang them up on the hangers eventually, but he needed to get his classes.

After the boy was done he exited his room, leaving the door slightly ajar as he exited his room then exited the dormitory, he then began to search for his classes.

[EXIT]

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash