Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
L death note, highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 pm
"They said it broke the school's code because it promoted violence, which it didn't. I admit, it was bloody, but it's not I did something from Saw."

Which would look very nice if I could get my hands on the proper equipment... B adds mentally.

"You and L actually make a decent couple." B asks to change the subject.

He makes certain that his want for a new subject is expertly concealed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 am
" I told you....I'm not ready for a boy friend besides, L keeps telling me for some strange reason that he dosen't have time for love since if he loves someone and some enemy of L know L' s lover, they might get hurt"
"true Ture, by the way, where should we meet tonight?" asked L as he looked over to mimiru

" how about the sub way?"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:05 pm
"The subway is fine with me. He probably really loves someone but doesn't tell anyone about it because his enemy or enemies would try to hurt or kill that person to get to L. You never know who might be a serial killer in disguise. I would think that, but my thoughts have a slight difference." B says with a smile.

I wouldn't fall in love anyone period. If i did and the poilce ever found out about my crimes and lover, they could use that to get to me. No. I will never fall for anyone.

"The subway it is then? How about we meet at ten? That way, there'll be less people around."

As far as I know, Quarter Queen lives near the graveyard here. I could use this oppertunity to scout out her house without anyone noticing. Hmmm. Having bith L and Mimuru there could pose a threat, but if I'm careful about watching, I should be fine. She might not even live there, but I'll find out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:30 pm
"fine by me...hey guys...wanna take a photo together?" asked mimiru happily until some one in her class room threw a paper ball at her head, so then she then turned around, with a anger look in her eyes
" alright.....who threw that?"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:15 pm
"Sure. A picture would be nice."

B turned around slowly and identified the boy who threw it. The boy was chuckling.

B walks up to the boy and his flicker to above the boy's head.

"You know, Cole Smith, throwing things at others is very rude. If it's a plight for attention, you won't get much from doing it."

"How did you know my name?"

"It's my little secret. How about you leave Mimiru alone?" B says with a slightly threatening edge.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:07 pm
" don't worry B I got this" then mimiru went up to him, lifted him by the shirt and growled
" listen bub! I'm not in the mood to be pissy, so if you do that one more time, I'm gonna show you what it's like to be beaten with a kendo sword got it?!"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:08 pm
B chuckled quietly to himself.

So she knows kendo then. Interesting.

Cole just looked at Mimiru and turned his head.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:02 pm
" look at me when I'm talking to you!" then mimiru dropped him to the ground and walked away  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:17 pm
School is out.

"I suppose we should go to the cemetary now, yes?" B asks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:46 pm
"yeah we should but I need to grab a few things, BB would you like to come with me since L already left?" asked mimiru happily as she saw L's car being driven away with L in it  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 pm
"Sure. Do you want to take my car or yours?"

'I already have everthing packed in my trunk. I was planning to go into the cemetary anyway.' Neyond thinks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 pm
"umm well you see, I don;t have my car with me cause it's in the shop, can we take yours please?" asked mimiru  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:17 pm
"Alright. It's right there." B says while gesturing to a black hyundai elantra.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:06 pm
"ohh I like it! I really like these types of cars, thank you so much BB, ummm...should I sit in the back or the front?"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:22 pm
"It doesn't matter."

B smirks at the praise of his car.

Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]