Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gundam SEED/Destiny Guild

Back to Guilds

Psst! You, yes you! Are you a fan of Gundam SEED/Destiny? Enjoy Roleplaying? Want to win easy gold? Join us now. ^o^ 

Tags: Gundam Seed 

Reply Forums
Welcome! Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Scarlett Rose Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 am
Hello, I go by the name of Scarlett now, but I used to be Murrue smile As you can probably guess my favorite character is Murrue Ramius. I'm 18 and love Gundam Seed & Destiny. Thanks for the accpetence to the guild, hope you all have a good day!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm
Hi I'm Murrue. As you can guess fav character is Murrue. I also like Lacus and Edward from gundam astray. I love gundam seed it's fun and I own all the episodes. Play all the games and it's an all around great show.

Thanks to my friend Beyond the Grave D espair for getting me into it.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Casval K7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Hello, I am Beyond the Grave D espair, or just Grave for short. I can’t exactly remember when I got into Gundam, but it all kinda started with a video game, (Gundam seed: never ending tomorrow) that my friend murruelecreuset and I got playing against each other in. We eventually got addicted to all the characters. Then, the show, and now all of Gundam. Heh, I can’t even stop myself from buying the models. Hmmm… I guess my favourite characters from the series would be: Rau, Azreal, and Rondo(from astray). I want to thank this guild for accepting me into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 pm
heart Greetings! I am Madelinna! My favorite characters are Kira, Lacus, & Shinn. anyone is free to add me, i have a strong addiction to gundam especially seed. nice to meetcha yall!  

Lady Madelinna

Windshinobi

Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Hi~
My favorite characters are athrun, yzak, and auel i guess XD
but there are alot of other characters that i like too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 pm
hello....
My favorite character is Athrun Zala
and Infinite Justice is my fav mobile suit..
nice to meet you all rofl rofl rofl  

Ponkotsu

Interesting Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Angelbreed2121

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 am
Hello, my name's Angelbreed2121... people just call me Angel or Roxy for short or just Angelbreed. I'm an active athlete and a college student as well. I plan on joining the student council soon. My hobby involves physical and mental work... but during my solitary times (which is all the time) I either write stories or draw characters from my stories or just from my imagination. I also play the guitar and am planning on establishing a band with my friends. I can sing, but not too well.. and I can dance, but mostly formal dance... I can dance hip-hop but I'm not that great around that area of talent. I'm a health person and I love to work-out, keeping my body as lean as possible. I'm a big fan of anime and I'm pretty much an idealist... but I'm pretty violent when angered, that much I admit.

The reason I joined this guild is because I'm a big fan of the the couple Lacus and Kira, as well as Athrun and Cagalli. My favorite character is Lacus Clyne, and I try to aspire to be like her... but it's pretty hard, considering my nature sweatdrop . I'm familiar with Gundams since my first gundam series was the Mobile Fighter G Gundam and I was a big fan of the couple Domon and Rain. The Gundam Seed series was my second Gundam series I've ever watched since I wasn't really a big fan with robots fighting (due to my Power Rangers phobia)... but now, thanks to Gundam Seed... I aspire to become a engineer in Robotics and BioMechatronics. I'm an anime and ficton writer, and also an artist... I specialize in landscape painting, realistic drawing, anime, and CG.  
Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff