Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Favorite/Best sasunaru/narusasu moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

Wow, even though the arts are wonderful there's not need to spam pictures xd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image  

sasunarugurlll

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:38 pm
NavierStokes
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

but sasunaru is awesme!! xd xd heart we ned 2 spread mor luv!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm
sasunarugurlll
NavierStokes
User Image

User Image

Haha, but that's why there's a fan art section for this.

NavierStokes

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
NavierStokes
sasunarugurlll
NavierStokes
User Image

User Image

Haha, but that's why there's a fan art section for this.
lol i guss  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”-Margaret Atwood
I really adore the bench scene, it was the single most cutest thing I have ever witness in any anime/manga. They were just too cute especially when they smiled at the end, awwhhh whee

klavierxapollo

xsasuke_shippuden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:11 pm
The kiss! Duh! xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 pm
quite a few LOL

i LOVE the hot springs episode of course
-the fact that Sasuke's last dying thoughts in the haku epis are ALL of his time with naruto, nothing about anyone else
-when sasuke blocks Naruto's "fall" when he gets thrown into the tree by gaara
-all the tiny moments that my sister is constantly telling me "shut up" for b/c i tend to squeal ^^;
-the special with the track race when sasuke..."shanks" Naruto
-when they help eachother climb the tree AND get back to the house afterwards
-how Naruto is obsessed with sasuke, both before AND after he leaves
-i love the part where sasuke gets to see the kyuubi in Naruto and the whole scene when they meet up again

i just love it all actually  

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kawaiidesuuuchan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 pm
IndigoStarshine
quite a few LOL

-the fact that Sasuke's last dying thoughts in the haku epis are ALL of his time with naruto, nothing about anyone else
-all the tiny moments that my sister is constantly telling me "shut up" for b/c i tend to squeal ^^;
-i love the part where sasuke gets to see the kyuubi in Naruto and the whole scene when they meet up again

omg!! i luv the part that u highlighted in red. i cried at that part crying

i luv the race track though xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm
Kawaiidesuuuchan
IndigoStarshine
quite a few LOL

omg!! i luv the part that u highlighted in red. i cried at that part crying

i luv the race track though xd
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

omg!! i forgot abot the race trak xd xd

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image  

sasunarugurlll

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm
i must add the Shippuden Ending where they are little cartoons and sasuke hands Naruto a washcloth and then smiles the lyrics read " maybe this is the end, what a weak voice i speak in, but there are also days that seem spicy, but then i'll remember, looking for the shooting star in that starry sky(and then sasuke comes in) the wish that i made when i was small, hasn't changed with the passage of time"

and oh my god!! the Michi to you All ending!
where Naruto beats those guys and walks away looking sad and everyone looks worried for him and then they show Sasuke lol . and then they show him mad at Sasuke and THEN they show him turn down sakura and hinata! and then he's getting beat up by these guys and Sasuke comes and kicks their *ss and sasuke smiles and Naruto smiles and and he helps him up! and then that combined with the music after it makes me cry crying heart
the lyrics are very telling if you ask me, talking about how he feels lost in a sea of people and then when the show Sasuke coming to his rescues it says "yet one thing, your voice, still remains" biggrin then it goes on to say "everything about you, your smile your anger keeps me walking foward.."

sorry, that was long sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm
IndigoStarshine
i must add the Shippuden Ending where they are little cartoons and sasuke hands Naruto a washcloth and then smiles the lyrics read " maybe this is the end, what a weak voice i speak in, but there are also days that seem spicy, but then i'll remember, looking for the shooting star in that starry sky(and then sasuke comes in) the wish that i made when i was small, hasn't changed with the passage of time"

and oh my god!! the Michi to you All ending!
where Naruto beats those guys and walks away looking sad and everyone looks worried for him and then they show Sasuke lol . and then they show him mad at Sasuke and THEN they show him turn down sakura and hinata! and then he's getting beat up by these guys and Sasuke comes and kicks their *ss and sasuke smiles and Naruto smiles and and he helps him up! and then that combined with the music after it makes me cry crying heart
the lyrics are very telling if you ask me, talking about how he feels lost in a sea of people and then when the show Sasuke coming to his rescues it says "yet one thing, your voice, still remains" biggrin then it goes on to say "everything about you, your smile your anger keeps me walking foward.."

sorry, that was long sweatdrop
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

awwww kawaiii!! 4laugh i luv tis end its all abot sasunaru!! xd ....

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image  

sasunarugurlll

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm
sweet_caandyy
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
rofl I dont need to explain myself more

omg i forgot about that!! what major fanservive!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm
Mika_chann
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
Zubora
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
I liked the part when they were fighting Haku and Sasuke "died" the reaction from Naruto was just so heartwarming and so canon. 3nodding
Oh, I like this part too.
hey, do you think Kishi will make another accidental kiss? assuming that Naruto will end as a happy ending...

Best idea ive heard in a long time ^-^
REPORT THIS TO KISHI IMMEDIATELY! 4laugh

*fangirl squees and goes off to read sasunaru fanfiction* >.<

Actually, I've heard from a recent interview with Kishimoto-sempai, that HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE ENDING. OF. NARUTO. AN. ENDING. BASED. OFF. OF. NARUTO & SASUKE!!! TOGETHER!!!

He specifically said, if I heard correctly, that since it's his favorite pairing, that he's gonna make the ending. full. of. SASUNARU &/or NARUSASU!!!!!
And dear Lord, I've been hoping that another accident kiss would come along again! I honestly hope Kishimoto-sempai is planning something like that, or possibly something more spectacular (The possibilites! A LOT CAN HAPPEN!). ^^

Lol, awesome, ne? And Neko-san, enjoy the fanfiction. I reccomen Kitty, Want Some Candy? by Vanity-sama!! >w<
Whoa whoa whoa, when did he say this?

HOLEY *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

sorry about that heart  

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm
I have another! and i don't think anyone said this yet!

i'm not sure what her name is but in Shippuden Naruto is in a cave with this girl and she's saying something like "i bet you've never even been kissed" and Naruto gets all defensive and is like "DID TOO!....even though it was with a guy"

haha! you know he liked it! how sweet is it that he considers that his first kiss? heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh rofl biggrin  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff