Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Discussions News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:50 pm
Failure?...

Well.... So far I received zero fan arts, should I still continue this event?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:35 pm
About the front page again

Closed  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:56 pm
Job listings & Leaf

Yes! I finally made an update xDD I figured that it's about time also, since Araihito and I will be attending university we won't be on for quite awhile. Thank goodness this is still just the second week, nothing too special XD

Like I said I will be looking for new crewmates and whoever is interested please respond in the job listings thread.

Yes, sadly it's gone I will reminisce about the times how I was so proud of it... For some odd reason... Though it was here and provided the love for this guild. Hopefully we will create new memories with a new front page picture ^-~ I'm still frazzled that my guild reached 1019 people! Wow! Thank you everyone, for showing your love for this pairing!! ^o^
But I might tweak this just a little bit since it's a tad too dark, but I have no clue how to colour on photoshop XD Haha. I might when I get the time.

I also created a thread quite some time ago, not to be taken seriously, enjoy xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:30 pm
Summoning crew mates!

Yes, our meeting has officially started XD Since I'll be busy this year I won't be on as much, and I really do want to see your opinion in this matter.

Late update: Threads have been made in rp as well as the main forum.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 pm
Christmas Event+New Year Anniversary Event

I'm quite proud that my tiny guild from 2007 turned into this =D
I've been thinking of an Anniversary for a while now and I think 2011 is a great year to start it ^-^ Please, if you do have some kindly share your it in the Event Planning subforum in the Event ideas thread.

I digress.
Edit:
I only have 14 days left xD For the next few days I will be quite active (After 14 days...) And I've been thinking about an avi contest for the Christmas event. The problem. I have many. Link it to SasuNaru and Christmas theme, haha or maybe an AMV contest. I will inform everyone when I come up with one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Quick note:
Every event is going to be delayed....because of some stuff. Including Christmas event, yes very late TT__TT Thousand apologies.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:24 pm
Holy crap, I'm online xD Haha.
Well to sum things up I was busy with school and work, also stressing myself on personal reasons. I still can't really balance everything yet but I'm working on it. Also, forgive me but the events are still being postponed TT__TT

Err.. I guess Happy Canada day xD And Happy early fourth of July.

I can see that a lot of new threads have been made so please check them out if you're in the guild. Oh wow, just noticed the number O.O 1167 members?! XD  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff