Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PadawanCyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:56 pm
That it is... ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:46 pm
Of course it is. If it wasn't, then we wouldn't watch it.  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

excited2Bdeleted

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:11 pm
mrgreen
Is all I have to say  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:28 pm
mrgreen heart mrgreen  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:00 am
My main pet peeve has already been expressed - the blue blood.

As for the Miro to Milo thing, in Japanese there is no sound for "l" so a lot of times, the "r" will get changed to an "l".

What I don't like as far as names goes is Roshi/Dohko.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 pm
Well, Roshi just mean Old Master/Old Teacher. Dohko is his actual name.  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:42 pm
Ah. Ok. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:10 pm
No problem.  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:22 pm
But the blue blood thing was the main source of mockery from my brother and I.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:48 pm
I think many of us laughed at the blue blood.  

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuki Sairu

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:02 pm
I watched Japanse version with subtittles only (one translation was realy strange ..and I couldn't stop laughting when they changed character names Ikki into Yaffai and Saga into Syaka or Shaka or Saka or Shyaka or..whateverelse but never called him Saga) so I can't say much about English version of anime (Polish version was worst ;p .. but I watched only several episoded when the anime was in my country)

but I hate when they change things in anime... >.< Who the hell is crystal saint.... and for what reason is he in anime... For what are steal Saints.... O.o ...>.< Asgard .... there weren't asgard in manga...Ares.....Wahat is with that Ares..who was whe...why was he....

ending of Poseidon Saga.... i just hate that one... in manga Kanon saved Saori .. not Seiya..... >.< ...
in anime was only one Black Dragon.....whyyyyyyy (he is from my country ;p)

I hate when they Change names... DeathMask into mephisto... nad Saori into Sienna (in manga)

((I realy like how they changed Hair colors in anime... this is only one good change))

I realy realy realy hate censure..... this is the worst....I don't know how english version looks but in Polish version episodes are 5 minutes shorter then orginal (I am realy happy that I was watching orginal version)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:02 pm
The episodes were an entire five minutes shorted? eek Wow. That sucks. Most of what you said were things I've brought up as well. You're right about the hair colors though. That's probably the only good change that they made in the manga to anime transition. It still upsets me that they brought in the Crystal Saint to be Hyoga's master instead of Camus. That's just not right.  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

PadawanCyn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:33 am
Censure sucks... and it's a stupid thing to do in the first place!

If the television networks didn't want to show violence, then why choose to mutilate Saint Seiya when there are hundreds of "love and peace for all mankind" type of animes to choose from? But then again I suppose that if they did that lots of people wouldn't have had the opportunity to watch Saint Seiya...

Say, Yuki, would you happen to have the Polish version of the episodes? Especially, any with Aiolia in it? Reason I'm asking is that I love to hear what characters sound like in other countries' dubs. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:20 pm
PadawanCyn
Censure sucks... and it's a stupid thing to do in the first place!

If the television networks didn't want to show violence, then why choose to mutilate Saint Seiya when there are hundreds of "love and peace for all mankind" type of animes to choose from? But then again I suppose that if they did that lots of people wouldn't have had the opportunity to watch Saint Seiya...

Say, Yuki, would you happen to have the Polish version of the episodes? Especially, any with Aiolia in it? Reason I'm asking is that I love to hear what characters sound like in other countries' dubs. ^^

I have ... but in Poland we had French dub ,and Preader (it sounds realy funny and translation was realy bad)
When I had been watching Polish wersion of anime long time ago, I didn't like it (it was the worst anime I evesr saw ;p ... I didn't know what it is about @.@ ... fortunetly after several years I watched the anime angain and it was orginal Japanse version ...and now I like it ;p )  

Yuki Sairu

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Dressed Up 200

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:16 pm
I'm glad that the dubbing didn't completely turn you away from Saint Seiya. biggrin  
Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff