Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Brotherly bond? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
Is it really oru fault though? I understand how people are too homophobic to think that they have something more but why must they make it such a big deal. And blaming everyone of us when hetero fans are doing the same thing? stare
People are different. Some will practically do anything to win. Even contradicting themselves and being hypocritical. they don't really care.
Heh, that's why they're idiots. Most of them are...
...Harsh.
User Image
“A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used.

Well, it's true.
to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”-by Margaret Atwood
Tis true. Hetero fans is more annoying than yaoi fans. They think it's always right to pair two people who hardly know each other just because it's cute. And that it's their opinion, so it shouldn't matter. Just because it's cute AND because it's a guy and a girl. "Not"guyxguy because pairing two guys is "wrong." rolleyes
Exactly my point.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:33 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
...Harsh.
User Image
“A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used.

Well, it's true.
to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”-by Margaret Atwood
Tis true. Hetero fans is more annoying than yaoi fans. They think it's always right to pair two people who hardly know each other just because it's cute. And that it's their opinion, so it shouldn't matter. Just because it's cute AND because it's a guy and a girl. "Not"guyxguy because pairing two guys is "wrong." rolleyes
Exactly my point.
Yup.  

AraiHito
Crew

-II-Starlight-II-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:04 pm
nekoii_hiwatari
Gamexrocks
Kishimoto, like most mangkas has a tendency to put very deep meanings into their creation, like teaching little girls that every love can not be gained that easily.

To add to that~
it is rather obvious that Kishimoto has 'yaoi' thoughts~
this picture proves it~
User Image
Its a page from the actual original Kishimoto-made manga~ (thou the text was changed the pictures are real and un-editted)

Soooo.. if Kishimoto has yaoi based thoughts, and the idea of making Naruto chase Sasuke for a freaking 3 years~~
hello~~~ that should be enough said ^___^

Brotherly relationship? che, go wash your eyes. Its love people =D

I wish they would have showed that in the anime. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 pm
-II-Starlight-II-
nekoii_hiwatari
Gamexrocks
Kishimoto, like most mangkas has a tendency to put very deep meanings into their creation, like teaching little girls that every love can not be gained that easily.

To add to that~
it is rather obvious that Kishimoto has 'yaoi' thoughts~
this picture proves it~
User Image
Its a page from the actual original Kishimoto-made manga~ (thou the text was changed the pictures are real and un-editted)

Soooo.. if Kishimoto has yaoi based thoughts, and the idea of making Naruto chase Sasuke for a freaking 3 years~~
hello~~~ that should be enough said ^___^

Brotherly relationship? che, go wash your eyes. Its love people =D

I wish they would have showed that in the anime. xD
I know! I was so mad when i found out they didn't put it in.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
...Harsh.

Well, it's true.
Exactly my point.
Yup.
Doing anything new lately?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm
Hi brother bonds? Ok Naruto and Sasuke rule!!!  

Asakumi

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:34 pm
Asakumi
Hi brother bonds? Ok Naruto and Sasuke rule!!!
thy do rule!!! biggrin blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm
I notice something.
How come when it's two guys, their relationship always have to ******** be a "brotherly" bond. But a girl and a guy can't have a normal relationship as ******** friends. Why is that?
Why can't a girl and a guy be ******** friends?  

DeficientLoser

Seyun

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 am
i agree. The "brothery" bond doesnt really make much sence anyway. he'd be doing way too much it it was just a brotherly bond  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 am
Seyun
i agree. The "brothery" bond doesnt really make much sence anyway. he'd be doing way too much it it was just a brotherly bond
Here's what I seen from people using as their defense:

Naruto never had a real family and team 7 really show case his dedication and love for everyone in it, especially Sasuke. He is the only special one apparently.
Sasuke had a family now that they're gone, he lingers some love from people and those are his teammates.

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Seyun

Naruto never had a real family and team 7 really show case his dedication and love for everyone in it, especially Sasuke. He is the only special one apparently.
Sasuke had a family now that they're gone, he lingers some love from people and those are his teammates.
They love each other so much and they don't even realize it, tragic.

But seriously, Sauske didn't really want any love. He cared about Itachi and only him but he started to open up just because those two forced him to see that he should be worrying about others things and just be himself.

Fans sont si stupides. Simplement parce que sasunaru n`est pas number 1 ne veut pas dire on ne peut pass l`almer ******** idiots.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:56 am
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Seyun

But seriously, Sauske didn't really want any love. He cared about Itachi and only him but he started to open up just because those two forced him to see that he should be worrying about others things and just be himself.

Fans sont si stupides. Simplement parce que sasunaru n`est pas number 1 ne veut pas dire on ne peut pass l`almer ******** idiots.
Huh? xd I don't know french....

I guess that's true...

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:16 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Seyun

Huh? xd I don't know french....

I guess that's true...
People always tend to forget that, call me gullible but people don't necessarily have to be 'gay' or straight to love anyone. Since it's obviously love.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:22 am
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Seyun

Ils sont toujours comme ca.  

AraiHito
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 pm
AraiHito
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Seyun

Ils sont toujours comme ca.
Ouais.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas