Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Scariest Moment In Zelda Games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:46 am
Duelist of Pokemon
theres a scary part in TP! from what ive seen on screenshots you actually see the spirits of dead soldiers! *shivers* gonna hate seeing that when i get the game

Really? Really, now? what is so scary about the spirits of past warriors guiding you along your way?
I know exactly what you are talking about. My scariest part, by the way, is when you and Ilia are in the post-lakebed temple cutscene, and you and her are plotting to kill each other...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:32 am
silent_calling
Duelist of Pokemon
theres a scary part in TP! from what ive seen on screenshots you actually see the spirits of dead soldiers! *shivers* gonna hate seeing that when i get the game

Really? Really, now? what is so scary about the spirits of past warriors guiding you along your way?
I know exactly what you are talking about. My scariest part, by the way, is when you and Ilia are in the post-lakebed temple cutscene, and you and her are plotting to kill each other...

I actually like that part in TP (with the dead soldiers). It gave a nice sense that *SPOILERS* even though Hyrule Castle had fallen to Ganondorf, the spirits of the fallen soldiers were there to be Link's guide and serve the kingdom, even in death. *END SPOILERS*

And I agree. The post-Lakebed temple cutscene was disturbing in a variety of ways.

TP managed to achieve a very nice cinematic quality that I personally have not seen since Majora's Mask.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers