Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Thoughts on SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Naru Kitsune-chan
From what I've read in an interview with Kishimoto, apparently SasuNaru is a possibiltiy...

Look here -> Urbandictionary?]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SasuNaru&defid=2862778
Urbandictionary? xDD Haha, how interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:29 pm
It's so clear that both of them are meant to be with each other. Naruto goes to extreme measures for Sasuke all through out the anime and manga. He has more special moments with Sasuke and Sasuke is only one who truly understands Naruto.

Besides, Naruto shows unusual care for Sasuke that isn't normal if they are only a friend to friend relationship. Many of my friends told me that the kissing scene of Sasuke and Naruto in the 1st season is a coincidence, it can also be a possibility of a beginning of something more.

Another thing, there won't be a Sasunaru and Narusasu if there aren't any signs of their relationship that fans notices and adores. LOL xd  

clovis_8887

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:56 pm
clovis_8887
It's so clear that both of them are meant to be with each other. Naruto goes to extreme measures for Sasuke all through out the anime and manga. He has more special moments with Sasuke and Sasuke is only one who truly understands Naruto.

Besides, Naruto shows unusual care for Sasuke that isn't normal if they are only a friend to friend relationship. Many of my friends told me that the kissing scene of Sasuke and Naruto in the 1st season is a coincidence, it can also be a possibility of a beginning of something more.

Another thing, there won't be a Sasunaru and Narusasu if there aren't any signs of their relationship that fans notices and adores. LOL xd
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

Aha, maybe there is a deeper sign, that Kishimoto predicted this was going to happen xd

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:07 am
NavierStokes
clovis_8887

User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

Aha, maybe there is a deeper sign, that Kishimoto predicted this was going to happen xd

I hope so! 3nodding xd  

clovis_8887

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:03 pm
clovis_8887

Haha, true.
Sasuke is the one who chose revenge while Naruto ponders if he should have been the one to walk his path. I think this clue is pretty obvious to how close the truly are.

Actually, that's kind of hard to tell. Since I'm not in a relationship I don't know how it feels to love someone o.O But to me, both Naruto and Sasuke's bond just seems different than a normal rival relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:04 pm
clovis_8887
NavierStokes
clovis_8887

User Image

I hope so! 3nodding xd
User Image

-laughs-
Same 3nodding

NavierStokes

PsychoticallySaneO_o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 am
Gamexrocks
clovis_8887

Haha, true.
Sasuke is the one who chose revenge while Naruto ponders if he should have been the one to walk his path. I think this clue is pretty obvious to how close the truly are.

Actually, that's kind of hard to tell. Since I'm not in a relationship I don't know how it feels to love someone o.O But to me, both Naruto and Sasuke's bond just seems different than a normal rival relationship.

I think you're right on that one. Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship isn't like most other rivalries. I mean don't most rivals want to beat each other and not want to die with them like Naruto does with Sasuke? Don't get me wrong, I love how it all happened in the manga it's just. . . It almost seems like they're not rivals and yet they still are. I'm sorry that doesn't make sense. sweatdrop It's very hard to express what I'm trying to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 pm
kaitoO_o
Gamexrocks
clovis_8887

Haha, true.

I think you're right on that one. Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship isn't like most other rivalries. I mean don't most rivals want to beat each other and not want to die with them like Naruto does with Sasuke? Don't get me wrong, I love how it all happened in the manga it's just. . . It almost seems like they're not rivals and yet they still are. I'm sorry that doesn't make sense. sweatdrop It's very hard to express what I'm trying to say.
Thanks xD
Most people do compare Naruto and Sasuke's relationship to Kyo and Yuki but the thing is, all they had was pure hatred. Naruto, on the other hand cares about nothing but, Sasuke. So in short, Naruto does not hate him. He never hated him. Becoming Sasuke's rival was a prime way to get his attention, Naruto only wanted to be his friend after all.
I don't know about them but.. Kyo and Yuki reminds me more of Shizou and Izaya more than Sasuke and Naruto.

No, it's quite alright.
I think it's a bittersweet lovers relationship XDD Har har.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas