Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven lets out a long sigh as he grabs an apple and joins Warr as they walk down the hallway and he spoke softly."To kill a few in order to safe hundreds,a sad fact of life,but life is seldom fair."He says as they reach the throne room he could feel all the bodies in the room every one form the last dance was there talking and he takes a deep breath and looks at Warr before opening the door and walking in with him and already every eye was on him but he didn't let it show and just grins as he walks towards the thrones and once at the foot of them he drops to one knee like before and spoke."My lord and lady tho my appearance has changed know that I Raven Solace still stand by my word be it form afar or form within I shill use my magic to protect the people of this land form harm."He says looking up and it was the same on the first day his eyes glowing and a smile both warm and powerful.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:10 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Those assembled had never been more shocked at the wizards appearance for a man to look even more godlier and beautiful than before it was remarkable a few of the ladies fainted with delight the queen was purely shocked to find that this was raven and she had a strange desire to make him sit in her lap clearing her throat and feeling embarassed for the first time the queen couldn't say words the king was clearly astonished"Master raven! you conclude to astonish and impress us more!" warr goes to sit down with the other wizards"His true form has returned to him and he will keep his word" the sound of the older wizards voice assuring the populace caused all to clap and shout in glee and the king quieted all with a wave of his large hands"Tomorrow we willl continue the christmas festivities today we shall take a moment of rest and silence.... Though this is a joyous day for the wizard and tomorrow for christmas eve! I shall make Raven the guest of honor he shall sit on my throne and he shall rule as a king for an entire day!" the crowd cheered"It is the very least I could do for such a humble and gracious wizard who has protected our kingdom!" the king sat down smiling largelly he was rather happy much had changed in the kingdom since the wizards arrival and much more would change over time as well;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:15 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven bows his head."I am honored my lord,let us rest and morn for those lost and tomorrow we shall dance and make marry."He says as he stands up with a smile before looking at the queen as he stands next to her as the others went back to there day."My lady are you feeling well."He asks kneeling next to her it wasn't like her to not speak,he smiles warmly at her."If you need help please call for me."He says bowing his head before standing up and walking to Molly and Eve's room and knocks softly."Molly Eve are you two doing alright."He asks through the door.and after talking to them the day flew by and he even spent some time with the queen that night and "healed" her the best he could.

Raven woke up as the sun came up the next morning and this time he was still in bed with the queen she was laying slightly over him so if he moved she would wake up so he gently spoke."My lady its morning."His voice was deeper then normal due to him just waking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:57 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The queen woke that morning mildly pleased as raven was waking her up"Yes it is.." she said rather amused"Best be going me and my husband are on good terms and he stopped whoring for now" she looked over at him smirking"Your little escapades since you have arrived are working keep them up will you?" she shooed him from her bed; Meanwhile Evelyn and Molly woke that morning to a bright cheerful but still cold morning it had snowedd the night before and frost was ladened everywhere. Evelyn woke that morning to put on a dark green gown and molly would wear bright red for the holidays they were both rather happy since it was the eve of christmas and nothing was going to bring despair to them today. As the 2 women went about doing their dailly chores Evelyn went to gather the breakfast for Raven and came into his room to clean up abit noticing him gone already she wondered if took breakfast else where that morning? She stoked the fire as usuall and decided to wait it out while she swept;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:59 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughs and bows before leaving the queens room and walks down the halls and stops as he looks out the window as snow softly falls and he grins before heading to the castle forge once more and starts putting his finishing touches on John's and Brayn's armor along with the girls jewelry and once done he went to his room and passes Eve in the hall he was dirty and covered in sut and he smiles at her."Eve can you draw me a bath so I don't track this every where."He says with a little laugh and grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:40 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn managed to sweep out his room and was on her way to grab something from the kitchen when she passes him in the hallway blinking she noticed the massive amoutns of soot and she placed her hand on her hip shaking her finger"Master Raven you shouldn't be playing with fire" she scolded him with a smile taking her apron she had on she wiped his face"Yes i'll bring you a bath" she said with a sigh; Turning she headed to the kitchen to gather up the water;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughs when she whips his face."Thank you very much."He says with a smile as he moves to his room carefully and gets undressed and waits for Eve behind his changing screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:55 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn came in with molly and bryan behind her they all 3 had 2 buckets of water"What about the hot water eve?"said molly as evelyn sat her buckets down on the floor"I can just boil those in the pot over the fire I'm sure he will wait" she said going to pour her two buckets into the pot on the fire the other 2 filled up the lalarge wooden tub that was over by the fire place"Thank you" said evelyn as both of them nodded and headed out evelyn smiled sadly at bryan she could tell he was trying avoid the akwardness of the day before she waited til they left and said"It will be a few minutes Master raven.. I have to get the water hot.." she said sitting before the fire place she took a moment to rest herself and feel the warmth of the fire;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:01 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles."Thank you all."He says form behind his screen and then looks out at Eve."I am in no rush to take you're time to rest up."He says knowing that the water they brought up was heavy and he watches her."Did you sleep well last night Eve?"He asks warmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:12 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn smiled"Yes.. I did" she assured him"I hope you rested it seems you didn't use your bed again last night" she said seeing the water starting to boil she moved quickly to move it from the pot on the stove into the hot tub; Be careful she managed to pour it into the bassin and taking a large wooden stick near the fire she stirred the water so that it would be consistant;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:36 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles."I slept alright i guess had a lot on my mind so i didn't sleep to much."He says and waits for her to get the water consistant and leave before he gets in the tub and start cleaning him self and once done he get's out and uses his magic to remove the dirty water,then he dries off and and combs his hair back and then gets dressed and looks in his mirror with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:44 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn nodded"I hope you manage some sleep tonight though the festivities will last well into the next morning" she informed him leaving she headed to her own room and wait til that night; The night came and everyone got to head to the ball room all those who were staff or nobles were not aloud at the party since the last incident; The king was sitting in a chair amongst the invited guest from other countrys and talking with them; The queen was sitting off to the side as well leaving the throne for Raven just as promised; All attended the 4 servavnts of Raven Solace in attendance standing near the wall or dancing;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was doing some magic control and doing some traning as he waited for the night to come and once the sun started to fall he walked to the ball room and walks in a smile on his face and a glint in his eyes as he greets every one who walked up to him he even regreated those he met a few nights ago at the first dance and swar he would dance with them sense that not got ruined last time,before making his way to the throne and sits down and with a powerful voice he spoke with a smile."The past few days have trubbled you and I feel you're pain but let this night wash those fears away and lets make marry till the light of dawn."He says before bowing his head."Please enjoy you're self's tonight."He says before the music starts up and he stands up and joins the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:14 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The red headed princess from the night before sought out elvelyn"I hope you are well" said the woman with a concerning voice; Evelyn turned to the woman and bowed her head"Yes thank you your majesty was gracious lending me your wizards everything is healed" she assured her; As Elora nodded her head"Of course enjoy yourself" she told her with a wink evelyn looked at her confused as she walked away and began to sip on her drink; She watched as Bryan sat in the corner brooding even the pretty little blonde girl from a few nights before was trying to get his attention but he was ignoring everyone just drinking away his sorrows; She frowned maybe it was kinda rude of her to say what she did.. I mean they were both servants of raven would it be so bad to get married like molly and john? She thought about marriage with a frown it was just expected out of everyone eventually especially if you didnt want to live alone.. but she suppose to her it was something she avoided because of the horror that happened to her mother; She decided to take a seat over by the wall and contemplate what had happened over the past few days really the trauam and shock of it all hadn't sunk in and she wasn't so sure this party was going to be it; She suppose she shoulld tell someone she was heading to her room.. because last time it ended badly; Seeing raven mingle she smiled she guessed now wouldl be the best time to let him know it was best if she retired early; Getting up she slowly approached him;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:39 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was talking to some nobles when he felt Eve approaching him and he turns to her and gives her a warm smile."Hello Eve you look lovely tonight,i hope you are having fun."He says before he waves away the nobles and looks down at her."My dear Eve what is wrong."He says softly as he moves off to the side with her.so they can talk freely.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff