Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Pleased/ flustered | ocation → Taste of Italy | ompany → Yasu~

y rofile → Here | heme → The Cure | ome → 1417 Doux Housing District

tab tab tab "That's true." Resting his chin in the palm of his hand, not wanting to overthink about Hwan and Prom while on the date but he can't help it; he hopes the other two are doing fine while they're on a date. Now trying to play it cool, he can't get this flustered within less than ten minutes into the date. Who gave him permission to be this smooth, cause Haneul sure didn't.

tab tab tab A server passed by their table, placing down two water glasses before walking off. Han was quick to push one towards Yasu before taking one for himself, taking a sip from it as he listened to his lover explaining the dishes to him. 'I'd probably butcher all these words if I tried to say them.' He thought to himself while trying to picture what it'd look like. "That sounds good, I'm open to trying anything new. Oh! Do you think maybe we could go travelling in the near future?" Looking back down at the menu, but now he's reading the drinks menu, reading through the choices of the restaurant's wine selection. Wine goes well with Italian food, right?

User Image

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Taste of Italy | Company : Han~ | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Doctor at Soleil Hospital | Status : Taken by Hanuel Kang | OOC : --

He gives a nod, letting the waiter know when he comes to see if they are ready. Until they are sure about their main course and their dessert, they keep their menus and the waiter is on his way to put in their order. Frankly, he was excited to take Han to such a place, and pleased that he had the means. If he hadn’t, he would have felt bad that he can’t offer sufficient enough income to provide. His Han deserves high quality and the best of the best. He can at least agree with Vlad on that, who tried to offer to pay for anything and everything Prom needed in the move. You want your special someone to have nothing but what they deserve. "Traveling would be fun with you.~ And we can try something new for the main dish then. " He amends before continuing to help the other with the menu.

"With wine, some are bitter and some are sweet. Would you prefer a wine that is on the dryer side or one that is a little sweeter?" It is better to find one that fits the man’s taste than to just pick one that compliments their meal. He wants Han to have the luxury of actually drinking it instead of taking small sips because he can’t handle it. That is how Prom had done it with him in Italy when they went to a wine brewery and were served different snacks with their wine. The snacks were great, but he wasn’t particularly a fan of super sweet wines. Just a little bit sweet and a little bit dry did the trick for him.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:07 am
User Image

User Image

y rofile → Here | heme → The Cure | ome → 1417 Doux Housing District

tab tab tab "I put my trust in your judgment for picking what we'll eat." Referring to their current meal and when they actually travel. Though Han thinks of himself as an expert when it comes to Korean cuisine, doesn't help that's mostly what he cooks with his twin. Reaching his hand to gently hold Yasu's, giving him a gentle squeeze before pulling back to finish his glass and refilling it. A smile curled at the ends of his lips, now daydreaming about them travelling. Though his lover's voice brought him back, now listening to him explaining the wines.

tab tab tab To be honest, Haneul wasn't a big wine drinker— or alcohol in general. But he wouldn't pass up the occasional beer and maybe a flavoured soju, though he's more fruit flavoured milk and ramune drinker if he wasn't drinking water. Though Yasu is asking which wine he prefers, though honestly, he's not sure what. Though he'll go with a choice that should pair well with any meal in general. "Hmm.. maybe something between dry and sweet?" He answered with a slight shrug.

tab tab tab Going over the entrees, reading over the options. Trying to figure which makes him hungrier from reading the description. "Pretty much everything on the menu sounds good, like pasta with pesto or gnocchi with slow-cooked pork.." Meanwhile he slipped one of his shoes off, lightly pressing his foot on Yasu's leg, no particular reason why.

User Image

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Taste of Italy | Company : Han~ | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Doctor at Soleil Hospital | Status : Taken by Hanuel Kang | OOC : --

"I will not betray that trust then." He offers with a smile, internally wishing that he had picked a table which would allow him to be closer to Han. Next time they will go to the booth. A booth allowed him to sit on one side with Han and squish close together. Obviously being as close as possible was much more ideal than being on opposite sides where all he can reach is the man’s hand.

"That is a great choice. I personally prefer a mix too." So he decides on one Malbec wine which is about in between on the sweet and dry spectrum. He isn’t much of an expert either, but he can recall the small lesson that Vladimir had given him and Prom while they were traveling. Avoid Sangiovese wines if you’re not a super dry person, avoid Tawny Port if you're not partial to really sweet wines, and always fall on Malbec or Garnacha if you want to be in between. Apparently Vladimir lives a pretty lavish life and only gets the expensive kind of wines that he can’t even pronounce the names of, and never will because he isn’t looking to spend over one-thousand dollars on a bottle of wine.

"A lot of the food sounds really good to me as well. I was thinking about trying the Linguine Alle Vongole. It has clam cockles in it. I am curious about how they prepare their clams, and I liked the linguine pasta in Italy. I think you can get gnocchi stuffed as well if you don’t want just plain pasta."

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:33 pm
User Image

User Image

y rofile → Here | heme → The Cure | ome → 1407 Doux Housing District

tab tab tab "I know~!" Shooting a wide grin while mindlessly reaching for Yasu's hand to hold while he was reading through the wine menu. Leaning a bit forward to see what he was reading, till his expression quickly changed to a confused one, there were so many names and they all had different 'flavour note', 'recommended pairings' and each had a short paragraph describing each bottle. Han will probably will with the beer and soju and leave it to his partner to handle the fancy alcohol.

tab tab tab Starting to mindlessly move his foot around a bit more, lightly brushing it against Yasu's leg. "That sounds tasty too, also you can't go wrong with seafood. And yeah, I think I go with stuffed gnocchi; if I remember right, it's like a potato thing." Saying that as he reads the description and he was indeed correct. Potato dumplings, which he finds interesting seeing how t's used in that sense. "Oh, just so we have time and all for like planning but do you wanna doing anything after lunch? While we're still out, maybe like going to the local park." Though he also doesn't mind if they just head back home afterwards, maybe like a chill afternoon.

User Image

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:37 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑱тн

םαч ② σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑥
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:26 am
Kshama Maura
Wallet:$10000
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's been months past the last letter from her father, all he said in the last one was to be humble and take care of herself. She frown at the letter at home for months but the sun became to shed light in her eyes. She burn the letter in her hands. " Aye he thinks I am idiot . There war going on and he not ask for my help. "
She bitten her lips hard as the blood flow.

"I will fly there first is need to see veronica one last time."

She dress in pink ninja piece and wrap a tie around her head and pull her fined hair in a lony ponytail. She left her house and took cab to the restaurant. She gets out and enter the place. Her eye observe the room and heads to the last booth. She sit down and order two glass of water plus white wine.

Ragnarok_Akumachi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: excited,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: a leather skintight short top with black skin tight leather pants
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), bike helmet, smartphone

It was cold outside, almost as if it was about the fact it might snow later. That being said, some of the instincts she has told her to stay in and warm, but she was on her way to meet Maura. She gets on her bike, opens the garage gate and drives off. On her ways the cold air on her face and body was making her feel tense and uncomfortable she then relaxed and the next thing she notices is that she has shifted I to her dragons form. Upon arriving at a parking spot she parks her bike in an orderly fashion locking it up and walks up to the italian restaurant. Once inside she looks around for Maura, unaware she is still in her dragons form

Kitschura_020

Ragnarok Akumachi

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:29 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ③ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑦
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:13 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

About a month and a half ago was the last time she had seen Ceres. At the time, they nearly simultaneously announced they were pregnant and both of them had just a little bit of a bump to prove it. Well, today she was going to end that long separation! She had called Ceres earlier to see if she was interested in meeting up today. Saorise had mentioned teaching Ceres how to use her kitchen (was the dryad still afraid of some of those appliances?) and there was definitely a lot more baby prep things they needed to work on…”I wonder if dryads, drow, half-gods, and, well, I have similar gestation periods? That might change the timeline a bit. Maybe that's why I'm growing so fast? Mine have always been a little on the earlier end, but maybe half-gods are the same way so it wouldn’t last as long? I need to think about that more, but it should probably be when Batty is around. Welp, it's much much too soon for Ceres to have had the child yet, so there's still time to get her as prepped as a mother can be.” But of course they wouldn’t just train, the two of them were working hard developing life, and they could definitely use a chance to relax and recover their energy. And when Saorise thought about energy, she thought about carbs and sweets. First they would have lunch at that fancier Italian place uptown, then maybe get a little bit of a sugar rush from Sucre’s…she didn’t know what sort of thing Ceres might want to learn to cook, so they might have to hit the store…ok, there were a lot of things to do and it would probably take many such girls-day-out adventures like this before everything was ready to go.

She spent a good hour and a half getting ready, at least half an hour of which was spent picking out what she was going to wear. Looking cute was generally her goal when it came to fashion, but there was a difference between random outing alone cute, boyfriend time cute, boyfriend and friends cute, other friends cute, and hanging with your adorable bestie cute. And of course each of those categories had variations depending upon season and a million other different factors. ”Hmm, it should be youthful but not too young, like a mid to late May. I want to show off my best asset,” she said with a loving smile and gentle pat to her obviously pregnant belly, ”but I don’t want to make it seem I’m competing. Has to be functional or I’ll look like I’m trying too hard.” She dug and dug through her closet and chest of drawers, pulling nearly every item out she ever owned and laying it out over any flat surface she could find. Eventually she picked out a thigh-length super soft peach sweater dress, black leggings, and deep tan calf-high boots with a fuzzy liner. She surveyed herself in the mirror for several minutes before concluding it was good enough to go out in.

With some cajoling, she convinced Neen to pull a small sleigh that the two women could ride in comfortably as they made their way around town. Neen glared at her the whole time, but he saw logic in his rider’s reasoning, and he knew he could unhook himself from the rig if he wanted/needed to. With that they were off to the restaurant, Been glaring death at any car which got too close to them or any angry driver who even thought of yelling at them. Even while pulling the sleight, he had to remind himself roads like this generally had speed limits, and it would simply not do getting a speeding ticket. Thus, with a little time to spare, they arrived at the restaurant and Saorise went ahead and grabbed a table before the place got too crowded.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Neen I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 82 days/11 weeks Wearing: My Demeanor: Excited Out Of Chocolate:
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:07 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

It felt so long since the last time she saw her close friend! When was the last time she saw the little Dullahan? The baby store, right? Her and Driz just so happened to run into Saorise and her hubby. Well, the two girls planned an official mommy day out! The plan was for Saorise to help her get used to cooking in the kitchen. Driz had helped her so much to get over her general fear of some appliances, but even then, he was the main one doing the cooking... or anything that dealt with fire or heating implements. The poor man had to do it one armed, too! Of course Ceres had helped whenever she could, but she did want to learn to cook hot meals without using just the microwave. She wanted to be able to cook not only for herself, but for her family that was growing!

Ceres got dressed fairly quick. She got herself settle in an olive green sweater with a brown suede skirt. It was cozy, nice and surprisingly had some stretch to it so her baby bump would be comfortable. The dryad also slipped into some thick thigh-high socks to keep her legs warm with flat black booties. Once she was all dressed and ready, she made it over to Saorise's place where Neen pulled the two women along in a sleigh. With a bright smile on her face, Ceres gently wrapped her arm around one of Saorise and gave her a loving squeeze. "I've missed you so much! Tell me, anything happen since our last meeting?" Since Ceres wasn't working at the Captain's Deck anymore and had been kept busy with baby planning and Driz's... incident, surely there was something that went along in Saorise's life that Ceres had missed.

Once the two had reached the Taste of Italy, the tantalizing smell of all of the food being prepped in the kitchen had her stomach RUMBLING. She hadn't been here before, even though she had been in the city for so long. Ceres honestly couldn't even wait to eat. She was eating for two now, so her usual hunger had easily doubled. As soon as they were sat at their table, gluttonous eyes scanned through the menu. Most of the food names were hard to pronounce, but their descriptions made her mouth water. "All of this looks so good! What are you gonna get?" The dryad asked as her gaze moved from the menu in her hands to her bestie across from her. She was hoping that Saorise had been here and would recommend something super yummy

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
☆ mood: Excited and Hungryxxx☆ company: Saorise!!xxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces