Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, school, Roleplay, square enix 

Reply Twilight Town
Darkness Mansion ((Not from KH))(DK's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 pm
yokai yakuza
fox137
fiendish az
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dk watched Kie come back in. She softly shook her head. She wanted to smirk from the childish antics that were going on, but most of her attention were still on all the gifts. She wiped her tears on her wrist.

Kalena came back inside and patted some of the dragons' on the head.
"I get what you are trying to do. Thanks."

Something fell in the library, something heavy. Jaster came running out of it
"Crap crap crap crap crap!!" Jaster ran past everyone.

Both Dk and Kalena immediately snapped their attention to them. They spoke in perfect unison.
"Dragons! Fetch Jaster! Bring him back here!"

Immediately 30 dragons of many different sizes appeared running and a few minutes later came back with Jaster.

"Jaster, why aren't you at the academy?"

"and why are you poking into my private life!? Don't you know that is dangerous!"

Jaster looked away.
"I haven't exactly been in control of where I've been going lately. Ive had a camera though, in case if anything...interesting happens." he pulls out a fresh bottle of rum.

Both DK and Kalena rub their faces a bit annoyed actually.

Dk snatches the bottle of rum
"your too young." she then reads the date and sighs
"time travel gets messy."

"Very messy."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

"Still wondering how he does that....well besides the point are we gonna get under wa....Argh." Kalen held his chest as the pain spiked again and he fell to his knees. "Damn.....i wasn't even trying to remember that time." He said as he looked up at Kalena.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:39 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Vice BlackHeart

omegafox137

Anubis Styx

Fonic Master of Darkness

User Image

Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:50 am
yokai yakuza
fox137
fiendish az
knux_nyan

"I finally understand that now." Dk smiled
"when I met him, it felt like all time had stopped. Nothing mattered except him. My memory is a bit foggy to what I was doing there. It was before I had gotten my first dragon transformation, since another dragon has to awaken it in someone who is...half dragon. I remember not really being liked among the kids, or adults for that matter, I was different from everyone else, I was so curious though, everything was so exotic to me. I still am trying to figure out what that one thing he saw in me that made him enamored with me."

"we aren't exactly the brightest when it comes to figuring out why someone likes us." Kalena laughed rubbing behind her head.
"Love is something that we feel but its still beyond our grasp of understanding."

Dk nodded.
"yeah, what she said." she chuckled.

"I bet you still have the clothes from when you met him the first time!" Kalena laughed punching DK's arm.

Dk's face goes bright red.
"Mabye, I just knew I never wanted to leave." her eyes looked sad.
"I was waiting for him, until something pulled me backwards and I found myself alone in a desert. I started to walk, hoping to find my way back, but alas, I never found my way back....until now. It makes me sad, that the gates are closed. I doubt even ghosts could get thru those gates. Whenever he's here with me, I never want him to leave." she grasped her chest.

Kalena just nodded, knowing the feeling.
"I bet he feels the same way, that's why Anubis is here right? So he can come between the worlds for you. Hey, no tears, maybe you'll wake up one day and your there with him."

She nodded. She then looked back at the cake and her smile returned.
((how big is the cake, single serving or a big cake? Just curious xd ))

Kalena immediately went to Kalen's aide when he fell.
"ok, I got you." she placed a hand on Kalen's head, taking the pain he was experiencing at the moment away from him, siphoning it into herself.
"So much pain." she said in a almost cold voice, she was feeling it all.

((This is telepathy between Kalena and Dk, not really essential to the rp but like extra data))

Dk! What did Eclipse do to Kalen to make him hurt so much!?
"He locked the memories of the void away so Kalen wouldn't remember. He did more than just that, any memory of Eclipse as the 'reaper' were also locked. Don't unlock them."
"but I have to do something! He's my student! He's my friend. I know! I can alter the memories. Make Blackthorne the reaper!"
"Are you stupid? Kalena...really?"
"well I may be stupid then. I'll see what I can do to make these locks on Kalen's memories, his heart, to stop hurting."

Kalena smiled gently brushing Kalen's hair from his eyes. While doing this, she was quickly releasing the pain, focusing it all into her, without undoing the locks Eclipse placed within him.
"Kalen, I don't know how much longer I want to remain the Headmaster of the Academy. I was thinking of taking a vacation." she smiled.

"There is still so much more I want to do before I die. One of them, the mission." she starts to get emotional. She places her head on his, he could see into her memories. She was thinking back on Destiny Islands beach.

"The boy in the scarf, that's my big bro. I really miss him and I'd do anything to get him back, even give up my own heart, never to wake up again. The heart will be fine but the body wants to hold onto its heart. What I just told you, its something I recently learned myself."

Then a few images of when her brother was consumed by the darkness, she gave him a bit of a different ending though, she showed her chaining him because there was no chance of survival if they didn't. However she then showed Kumagawa being freed at that point, even though that wasn't exactly the truth.
However, this was the lie she kept telling herself every day. She knew the truth, that it was her that brought forth Kumagawa back in the twilight room at the academy, but it wasn't her really. The seal started to break from the darkness and the darkness seeped into her brother's mind which brought forth Kumagawa He just wanted to be himself. Not something that Kalena dreamed of having, all she wanted to have her brother back, but she went too far. The day she sealed her brother away, she created little Nyx. It never truly felt the same though, as when she was around her brother, the one she sealed away.

The true memories of Kalena's Kalen saw in a quick flash, but he could figure out what Kalena did, and why she wanted her brother back so badly, and why she'd go at such lengths to get him back.
Her heart ached really bad.

"We all have dark secrets, ones we wish we could leave behind, but we can't."

She slowely pulled her head off his, she looked at him.
"is the pain gone? I...I was able to relieve it. There may be more secrets for us to uncover for the heart to stop aching. However, when it aches, you remember them."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:15 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Vice BlackHeart

omegafox137

Anubis Styx

Fonic Master of Darkness

User Image

You can ask him next time you see him

(Enough for everybody)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie watches them talk not very intrested in what they are talking about so he goes and finds misty and lays on her back and starts rubbing her head again what are they talking about more talking and talking to much talking not enough doing tell them to do things he says rubbing her head while laying on her back relaxing there-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:}

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

fox137

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:45 pm
yokai yakuza
fox137
fiendish az
knux_nyan

((I have had too many seizures the last 2 days....including today.....I was confined to my bed most of today.....unable to reach my laptop today until now. (has to grab onto Kalena and DK for stabilization)
((and Yokai, can you please fix your quoting. I haven't said anything cuz I though you knew, but your quoting knux, but no one else.))

"Agreed." Dk smiled agreeing with Anubis.

"So I heard you can't turn into a dragon anymore." Jaster taunted Dk.

"huh, is that true DK? Have you lost the fire in your veins?"

Dk shook her head. She honestly didn't know.

"She can do it! All she needs to do is relax and focus!" a dragon says.

"oh is that right? Ok, DK, I challenge you. Dragon against Dragon."

Dk shook her head no.

"or are you such a coward like mom said you were?"

Dk's eyes started turning red. She was no coward, she quickly calmed down, her eyes changing back to blue.
"ok, go stand outside, i'll be out shortly."

Jaster ran outside, he stopped looking at Vento. He tilted his head actually curious.
"let me guess, your one of the people..." he tapped his head trying to come up with the right word.
"well...I can say ive never seen one of your kind, and ive been keeping track of how many different species of humanoids exist....or don't. "

"Jaster, get away from him." Kalena warned, she sighed looking at DK
"we need to go on the mission, please DK. I don't want for him to suffer anymore. He needs to be unbound."

She looks up at Kalena
"He is our brother, I will go. However, I really need to eat. Its been..." she counted on her fingers.
"years since I last ate something....cept for the nibble of energy bar Rena gave me." she said
"your just as anxious as I was when I was younger, everything so new. Please, calm down and wait outside with Jaster. While your out there, go pick some fruit" she hands Kalena a basket.

Kalena sighs taking the basket leaving outside.

Dk got up and sliced the meat.
"Thanks for helping me to cook, Anubis." she smiled
"It is a strange feeling, being back here, with so many people. Everyone here reminds me of the friends I used to have who either lived here or came here often. All but 2 are dead now, Misty and Sasha." She chuckled.

Her eyes showed age to them, they were fond memories, ones that one would keep in the back of their mind to keep them safe.
"I met them all after I met Tenebrae. The desert tried to swallow me, it was after coming from this realm into the other realm when I had Kumagawa as my brother....those were hard times, had to fend for yourself....some brother he was, killing everyone in the school with his power. He wasn't protective, he was abusive at times, but we were all that eachother had."

She sighed
"I remember I was about to give up on life. It was so cruel. I felt so alone. It was the middle of night time. I always snuck out to see the moon. I never understood why.....but that night, it was different....it was silvery....then a portal appeared in front of me. So I went into the portal without hesitation. Kuma wouldn't have really cared if anything happened to me, so I just left. That's how I ended up in the twilight. The others don't need to know, just you and Tenebrea. Kalena doesn't even know."

Misty shrugged her shoulders purring.
"probably about the past. Dk and Kalena are like that, they hold onto it so tightly, these 2 lives they are living right now, they are actually the longest they've lived.

Jaster smiled seeing Kalen
"Hey Kalen, bet your excited for Eclipse." he grinned, having no idea that Eclipse didn't want Kalen to know.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie plays with mistys ears a little rubbing them more as he keeps listening to them you only get one life no matter how long you want it to be it has to end at some point he says and nips her ear a little-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

fox137

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Vice BlackHeart

omegafox137

Anubis Styx

Fonic Master of Darkness

User Image

Anubis's body gives off a horrible darkness and his eyes flash red.
I'll destroy him. Your not strong enough Dk,and his Darkness is to much for you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:38 am
yokai yakuza
fox137
fiendish az
knux_nyan

((yay the quoting is fixed! mrgreen ))

"Unless you keep cheating or escaping death like DK does. However your right, I bet she probably wouldn't go unless she knew she was ready, and possibly someone else waiting on the other side." she winked
"Heart's folly, it will go into the deepest parts of hell to go for the one you love. Still romantic."
She rubbed her nipped ear a little bit
"you like to nibble don't you?"

Kalena was nearby Kie and Misty when she was picking fruit
"mmmhmm. IT may be a long time though." she took in a deep breath and sighed.
"so I guess defeating many guardians to open the gates of heaven and hell sounds interesting, eh?"

"depends on who or what your going for."

Dk looked at Anubis getting furious.
"Easy there. To kill Kuma, that's a task that I am unsure if its possible. He can take away power, nullify anything, even take people away with the snap on his fingers. He can make them 'All Fiction'. He made my curse on the X-blade 'All Fiction', that made it not exist at all. If he used that on you or Tenebrae, im unsure the results, but for people like me, or anyone else in the realm of light, it would erase them completely from history. Im not 100% sure, but that's what I understand of that trump card of his."

She cuts bread now.
"He doesn't use darkness, his power is unique....im not even sure if it
'exists'...I beat him only one time, but that was hand to hand combat, he doesn't do that anymore, from what ive seen. The last time I fought him myself, he turned me evil, I killed many..."
She could hear the screams of everyone she killed.
"...it was a dark few months for me. He took the academy with my help, really I was doing all the work. It wasn't even a battle...it was a slaughter house."

She put the knife down.
"I remember it all, I felt no remorse until I broke free from him. He even said that I was so close to becoming like him, but my heart had one last speck of light inside. I don't want to think of what would have happened to me if I did fall into that endless pit."

She closed her eyes.
"since then ive been training myself to resist my brother's power. I just pray I don't lose you two to him. I know you wont." she clenched her fist, her hands became dragon claws. She hit the counter with great force, she then opened her eyes looking at her hands, they changed back immediately.

"Im sorry, I still have yet to get full control of my dragon self in this form. I know I will though." she smiled, the melody coming to the front of her mind, calming her down.

"I know you can kill him."
She seemed calm once again and she got plates out.

"well, at least everyone should be rested by now. Kalena's wanting to pull us on another quest....its to free my other brother, Nyx. He's not psychotic like Kuma is, but he is strong. Kalena's told me shes been harboring his heart for a few months now, giving him her light, but in that process, shes taking on his dark. I can only foresee bad repercussions from this, but she's determined. Any help we can get against Kuma will be beneficial."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:45 am
yokai yakuza
fox137
fiendish az
knux_nyan

((I hope everyone are alright. (I hate being so lonely) )

Dk serves everyone lunch, she blushes looking at the cake. She slices the cake with great care smiling and taking a bite,

"mmmmm so good!!!!"

Kalena smacks the back of DK's head
"your eating desert first? You know better."

"my place, my rules." Dk said

She shook her head sighing.
"I just want to get the mission done. DK, if you say I sound like you, im going to smack you."

Dk remains silent eating the slice of cake happily.
"So what exactly is the mission, other than getting Nyx back"

Kalena looked at Vento and gave a small nod before looking at everyone.
"we are headed into the forbidden lands. The trials of Heaven, Earth and Sea are what are ahead of us, after that, I will go alone."

Jaster started to eat
"that doesn't sound like you at all, Kalena, and ive known you most of my life. You'd never go alone in a mission like that."

Jaster touched Kalena's chest and immediately got blown backwards hitting a wall.

"what the hell!!! Kalena! Dammit!!" he then could see what happened, his eyes widened.
"Kalena, something is wrong with your heart."

Dk perked up, she rubbed her eyes, she could see the faint darkness around her.
"he's right."

Kalena ignored anything about her heart.
"I though i'd at least ask, see how many of you want to come with me. I can understand if your last mission wore you out. If no one wants to come, I can do this alone."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

Kalen was very quiet for a time. After he saw those memories from Kalena he just looked shocked. The man. Nyx. "Kalena." He whispered to get her attention.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:04 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza

Kalena looked at Kalen.

She went out to him with a plate full of food giving it to him
"yes Kalen?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image

"Nyx....he....that should be impossible. I think i know why our names are so similar now....i was named after you...He is our father." Kalen said trying to get his thoughts together.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie kept petting misty listing to them and getting bored quickly as he got off her and starts to eat as well sitting at the table and kicking his feet under him as he eats quickly just devouring the food while they all talk about something so what is this next quest you all were talking about? he asks them with a mouth full of food-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Fiendish Az

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers