Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everianna

3,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:10 am

What to call me
Everianna, Ianna, Everi, Eve

Who or What lead you to this guild
Rymnas

Why I Joined
In my opinion, RP-ing is a good way to practice communicating with different kinds of people online. It promotes cooperation, group or 1-on-1, and self-esteem.

Gaian Age
0 (Yes, I've just started)

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
I favor Fantasy and Drama. I enjoy group RPs.

About me
I'm a musician, amateur sketch artist, Otaku, gamer, bookworm and nekomimi. I love being weird and being normal is a bore. I have an afinity for animals and I tend to be lazy. I can be quite talkative and, probably, annoying. But, I'm always open to any outside or inside improvement.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:32 am
Everianna

What to call me
Everianna, Ianna, Everi, Eve

Rymnas

Why I Joined
In my opinion, RP-ing is a good way to practice communicating with different kinds of people online. It promotes cooperation, group or 1-on-1, and self-esteem.

Gaian Age
0 (Yes, I've just started)

I favor Fantasy and Drama. I enjoy group RPs.

About me
I'm a musician, amateur sketch artist, Otaku, gamer, bookworm and nekomimi. I love being weird and being normal is a bore. I have an afinity for animals and I tend to be lazy. I can be quite talkative and, probably, annoying. But, I'm always open to any outside or inside improvement.

Welcome to the show. Hope you find something you like or ask if you have questions 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

magicallytalicious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 am

What to call me
Talicious, Tali, Talisha.

The Guilds home page c:

Why I Joined
As a writer, I love creating fictional worlds and it's even funner doing it with others! Also I would like to make new friends ^^

Gaian Age
On this account? 0 days lol

Probably group, but really I love all of them haha.

About me
I'm 18 years old and majoring in Psychology in the fall c: I love great conversations with educated people, those who don't take life too seriously, and basically anything dealing with music (a friend of mine labeled me the punk rock panda once so there you go xD). I'm a kind-hearted, free-spirited type of person. Oh, also I have my first novel in the works! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:14 am
magicallytalicious

What to call me
Talicious, Tali, Talisha.

The Guilds home page c:

Why I Joined
As a writer, I love creating fictional worlds and it's even funner doing it with others! Also I would like to make new friends ^^

Gaian Age
On this account? 0 days lol

Probably group, but really I love all of them haha.

About me
I'm 18 years old and majoring in Psychology in the fall c: I love great conversations with educated people, those who don't take life too seriously, and basically anything dealing with music (a friend of mine labeled me the punk rock panda once so there you go xD). I'm a kind-hearted, free-spirited type of person. Oh, also I have my first novel in the works! biggrin

We hope you enjoy the guild and find something you like. Be sure to ask someone if you have questions 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

What to call me:

The Dark Closet Rebellion. You can call me in any variation of my username, or Martian or Sumi would do.

Who or What lead you to this guild:

I was invited. I forgot who but I got an invite. sweatdrop

Why I Joined:

It didn't seem like a bad idea. ^^

Gaian Age:

I've been here since 2007, so a good 8 years.

Superhero RPs, Survival RPs (Zombie Apocalypse, Wars), Series or Fandom Based RPs... But I'm open to other genres. I can do 1x1s, and group. But my fave would be group RPs. The more the merrier!

About me:

I'm an oddball of sorts, a Martian. Yes, an alien living in a human world.
Don't be surprised about my level of weirdness and eccentricity, comes with being myself. (And shows just how comfortable I am with you.)
I am an artist and a writer. I find it easier for me to express myself with a pencil and through fictional form.
My vices of choice are not too many: coffee/caffeinated stuff, books/comics, video games, tabletop games, friends, and Gaia. I just can't seem to leave this site for some reason, despite its current shitty management atm. Guess the community never fails to amaze me.
I'm definitely a film/movie/videogame/series enthusiast, especially in the horror genre. So I'd probably have many, MANY film/series/videogame references whenever I talk, and for those who get me, yay! For those who don't, I apologize. No, not really. #sorrynotsorry
Oh and I am a believer of the Zombie Apocalypse. (It will happen folks, don't say I didn't warn ya.)
I collect and discover music. I could have one LSS for weeks on end and then listen to another one the next and have a change of heart. As hipster as this sounds, I prefer music that hasn't been heard that much, not the mainstream s**t we hear these days. Indie, alternative, acoustic, and rock genres are usually my thing, but I'm open to listening to other stuff, just not Bieber or similar s**t, oh God no spare me.
I'd like to think I was a ninja in another life, seeing as I have this tendency to lurk and stalk in the shadows most times. I was also told once that I am an assassin who is dangerous with a sword. But then again, who wouldn't be dangerous with a sword, seriously?
Things that tick me off? Well bad grammar for one. My grammar nazi-ness kicks in like a reflex, so whether I intend to or not I will correct your grammar. I have however over time managed to control this and choose the ignore option that pops up in my head.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask questions. Shoot me a pm or something.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:12 am

What to call me
Wujju

I was just searching for a good rp guild atm, then I found this biggrin

Why I Joined
I want to know more about roleplaying, since I'm new to this.

Gaian Age
Gaia Age: 458 days

I want to try 1x1 but at the moment I like supernatural and comedy. About the comedy though I like it if it's only casual.

About me
I've started roleplaying this year, that would be my first year this year. I normally stick with art thread and chatterbox before, but since I got to discover what the barton thread is, it turned out to be kindda exciting. I'm not much of a writer but I like writing poems and making different types of concepts (normally it would be strange and random) back when I was in high school I started doing skits with my friends and it is similar to what you do in roleplaying, normally we make comics about and it seems fun, that past of mine leads me to where I am today. My skills in writing are okay but not great, if you're wondering...I'm currently in second year college studying fine arts and prolly busy at the moment but I would love to meet some people here that I can RP with.

WujjuWoop

Crohm Cindersoul

Enigmatic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:01 am
What to call me
Noire or Void

Searching for new Rp's in my return to gaia

Why I Joined
Refer to the same reason just stated

Gaian Age

usually fantasy based , master and servant stuff,and if possible a single advancing and evolving RP timeline,longest one in record was a 2 year thread .

About me
as much as i am battle prefer i am a pacifist at most ,but when the time needs it i could throw hard hit to down almost anyone

"Let the Petals fall in my arrival"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 pm

What to call me
Amethyst

I looked up roleplay guilds and bam, here I am!

Why I Joined
I'm looking for new people to roleplay with! I like how this guild has series-based rps as well as original

Gaian Age
2385 days (for this account)

I prefer 1x1 rps, I like action, romance, and fantasy

About me
I like videogames. I like to draw, write, swim, skate, or just be outside every now and then.

Ghost Girlfriend

Mewling Vampire

Crafty Psych

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:58 pm

What to call me
Idris

Because I wanted to, and I recognized the name of this guild

Why I Joined
I actually was a part of this guild with a previous account. However, I got rid of that account because I became busy with college. Since I had created the account I am currently using, I decided to get back into the fold of RPing. When I got the PM that I was accepted, I actually felt really happy and jumped in my chair. :3

Gaian Age
For this account? 523 days.
But, I've been on Gaia for years with a previous account.

I'm pretty open to most things. I do enjoy fantasy and adventure RPs the most, but whether it be group or 1x1 doesn't matter to me.

About me
I'm a student entering my fourth year of college. I'm majoring in Psychology and minoring in Art and Anthropology. I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, watching Netflix, and hanging with my friends. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:10 pm

What to call me
Kawaii Desu Senpaii

No one lead me here.. I think xD but came here to roleplay.. when I can

Why I Joined
Pretty much what it said above

Gaian Age
294 days

I usually do one on one roleplays and im more of a para/multi-para roleplayer

About me
Um.. there isnt much to say about me.. but I love animals, um watch anime sometimes, love to play video games and edit anime pictures for my oc's. For personality wise.. I can be nice.. but I can also be cold also and pushing others away so I don't get hurt. Which is a lot.. I'm a very emotional and sometimes depressing person. After all so far, I haven't had a good life.
Other than that.. I can be rather blunt so beware.

Fluffy Floof

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

a_shiny_Flareon

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:06 pm

What to call me
A lot of people just use Shiny or Flareon. Whatever works for ya.

I was just browsing guilds trying to find a decent sized, active roleplay guild.

Why I Joined
Looking for a bunch of cool roleplayers to roll with :3

Gaian Age
This account isn't quite a year old, but I was originally on Gaia in... 2005?

I'm usually in with group roleplays, but I would love to pick up some 1x1. And the genres very widely, I roll with good ideas.

About me
Interests...
Cats. Yes, cats. That's about it.
Nah, I'm just kidding. Though animals is a main interest for me. I'm quite a random person, and I try my best to show my random moods and personality traits in different characters so that there isn't one just like the other.

I'm not very good with explaining myself, am I? xP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:16 am

What to call me
Nayr or Nay

I was in search of a guild vast and active, and also does RP, this so happened to be the best! I'm excited to be a part of this!

Why I Joined
Well, i was in search of a rp guild, for something more exciting, and new to do on gaia, this guild was so big and active, i really wanted to be part of the group here, hopefully searching for a RP i may enter, make new friends, and have fun!

Gaian Age
1756 days

Oh my favorite type of RP's? Thats a tuffy, i like fantasy, im into action, and comedy, I like the scenery of fantasy/action. If that makes sense.

About me
Im funny, cool, happy, joyful, I love playing games, watching anime, cooking is one of my fav things to do, along with chatting with friends, slightly shy, can be a very great friend!

- Vigorous Jace -

Sparkly Bro

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 am
Thank you for letting me join and I hope to make many friends here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:55 pm
What to call me
Skylar or Sky

The Guilds home page ^^

Why I Joined
I really want to make new friends and I like to RP. It's fun to create different scenarios.

Gaian Age
18 Days.

That's a tough one. I really like any kind. I'm not a picky person. ^^

About me
I'm 18 years old and majoring in Psychology. I like writing and acting. I can be pretty shy but once you get to know me then I think that I'm a really nice person. I like literate people to be honest, and chat speak.. Well.. It really annoys me sometimes especially because I have no idea what they're talking about half of the time. Haha! ^^

Feisty_KitKat

Timid Explorer

6,275 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Voter 100

Erin ShadeFang

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:55 pm
well i go by neo or anova i have 2 names since i am nongender so sometimes i am male other times i am female

Why I Joined
i love to rp and im looking for a place i can have some mushy wushy romances XP

Gaian Age
7 years.. i feel old

almost everything i dont do horror ghost or fandoms

About me
um..... look at my profile?  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games