Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 pm
demon blurry eyes
Papercut swan I did (super casually/un-officially trying the 100 day event for fun)
I used 9cm x 9cm paper, scissors and a pencil.
It took me like an hour to cut out @__@

Thought I'd post it here since I'm not officially taking part in the event.

User Image

This is lovely!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 am
Bitterwing
This is lovely!

Thank you <3  

demon blurry eyes

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 am
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

Thank-you so much!
I did notice that XD it was an accident that I haven't gone back and fixed yet, I gotta stop being so lazy sweatdrop

lol, I do that kind of thing with my art all the time. I'll scan it in and show it off and then suddenly realize it's not done yet or that I made a mistake. xd Drives me nuts.

Oh I've made some DOOZIES when it comes to finding mistakes AFTER their uploaded~
One time (not too long ago actually, someone actually pointed out that one of my charectors has an extra finger XD
So much mortification...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Bitterwing

Oh I've made some DOOZIES when it comes to finding mistakes AFTER their uploaded~
One time (not too long ago actually, someone actually pointed out that one of my charectors has an extra finger XD
So much mortification...

rofl! An extra finger? That's classic! I did that so many times when I was first starting to draw hands. xd That and putting the thumb on the wrong side of the hand. I'm so much better now, thank goodness. I still do mess ups like that though, on occasion. I think it happens to everybody, honestly.  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

!2ice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 pm
fresh out of the computer lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:41 pm
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

So much mortification...

rofl! An extra finger? That's classic! I did that so many times when I was first starting to draw hands. xd That and putting the thumb on the wrong side of the hand. I'm so much better now, thank goodness. I still do mess ups like that though, on occasion. I think it happens to everybody, honestly.

Yeah XD My grade 9-10 sketchbooks were just a party of backwards hands and bad anatomy lol XD Oh god its sometimes embarassing to look at XD  

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:48 pm
Bitterwing

Yeah XD My grade 9-10 sketchbooks were just a party of backwards hands and bad anatomy lol XD Oh god its sometimes embarassing to look at XD

lol, yep, I still have stuff like that too. I kept all my drawing from when I was young and I hate looking at them too cuz it's so embarrassing. But I won't let myself throw them away because they also show me how far I've come, and I don't want to forget that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

lol, yep, I still have stuff like that too. I kept all my drawing from when I was young and I hate looking at them too cuz it's so embarrassing. But I won't let myself throw them away because they also show me how far I've come, and I don't want to forget that.

Me too I have dozen old sketchbooks and some of them have super earlyoc's I did that I go back and redraw/ revamp later on XD Its fun~  

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 pm
Bitterwing

Me too I have dozen old sketchbooks and some of them have super earlyoc's I did that I go back and redraw/ revamp later on XD Its fun~

Hey, I do that too! xd Awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 am
Been in an art rut as of late. But today I felt somewhat inspired and finished this piece I had started on my sketchbook last night.
Even though I still have to work more on my lineart I'm quite satisfied. ^u^

User Image

edit
Just realized that I derped on the color of the antlers. Oh, well. xD  

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 pm
I just finished this Commission for Divine Crime, the first commish I've had in a LONG time since I had kind of been on hiatus from it for a while. It took a lot longer to do than normal too since I've been taking care of the new puppy. She just won't give me a second to myself, always getting into things and eating my shoes. crying
Anyways, enjoy.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

fanmuhr

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 pm
Just finished this on my tablet. It's my OC, Cain. He is very angry in this picture..... o__o

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:58 am
Xelyn_X13

he definitely looks angry but you also did a really good job at portraying it as well! Really excellent job! : D  

Kai_Chi
Captain

fanmuhr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Artist Corner

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff