Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:53 am
User Image
ӇɐұΔʈэ Ɏᾷɕдӎɑ `·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

"Oh yeah actually we do. Lemme.. get it.." Hayate floated to the bucket of nails she pointed towards it. Hayate would have got it for him but in this state she's pretty much useless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 am
"Thank you."Hops into the back with her and gets the nail. "Now close your eyes..."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:53 am
User Image

Hayate held her breath as she closed her eyes her heart racing. 'Is he going to nail me?????'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:56 am
He runs a hand through her hair and leans in to give her a small but warm kiss.

User Image  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 am
User Image

Hayate blushed beet red, 'That was my first kiss!!!!!!!!!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am
Max blushes too and keeps running his hand through her hair with a big smile.

User Image  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

Hayate covered her face trying to hide her blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:38 am
Max liked her was likely one of the only people that could touch her,he picks her up and sets her on his lap,holding her close to his warm body. "I know i say i love you but....i wanna show you....."

User Image  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

Hayate continued to blush, Hayate closed her eyes his body felt so warm.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm
"Hayate....my little angel..." He pets the top of her head and chuckled.

User Image  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:23 am
User Image

Hayate continued to close her eyes, 'Max, my loyal guardian...' Her heart beating against her chest, it was racing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:29 pm
He smiles and lets her go reluctantly. "Now...where was i?" He takes the nail and starts scratching a symbol into one of his claws.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 pm
Hayate was fine with Max letting go of her, sighing mentally she scratched her ear, yawning she turned around her back facing him. She roughly pulled her hood over her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Max kept scratching signs and symbols some he knew others were new and different to him he knew the rune letters and alchemy signs and while bill kept going he kept carving the signs in,each claw showing different engravings until finally an hour later he was done and sighed no longer feeling the nagging urge to do this but no sooner was he done with the last one the the signs started to glow an unearthly yellow. "Well....thats new...." Max says hardly phased at this after everything else he's seen the last few days.

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:24 pm
Hayate spent the last few hours tying and retying her bow on her tail. She couldn't just make a perfect bow. Her back still facing Max, she paid no attention to him and just worried with her own stuffs. A lot of things happened along the following weeks. It was just crazy. She had a lot of thinking to do. Oh how she missed Gramps in situations like this she would sit on Gramp's lap and listen to him as he told her a story that was similar to what was she dealing with.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff