Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:43 pm
What to call me
Yawg, Yawgs, Yawggy, Yawgmoth, hey you

Who or what lead you to this guild
Invited by Novama. Looks fun.

Why I joined
I've been an RPer forever. Good RP is hard to find. Hoping to find some.

Gaian Age
11 and a half years now. I joined in early 04. That's crazy now that I type it out.

Predicted Favorite type of RPs
Fantasy usually. Of any variety.

About me
If my Gaian age didn't give it away I've been around for a very long time. I used to be super into Gaia and did everything. I was even on the mod team from 05 to 08 and made some really good friends there. I left because I got a job in real life and had no free time. Since 09 I've only ever gotten on Gaia anymore to engage in RPs through PMs or the GGNs. I almost never venture into the public forums anymore. I guess that makes me sort of a recluse eh? In the real world I suppose I'm older than most people here nowadays. I'm a huge gamer. All types. Video games, table top games, etc. Like Gaia I've been doing that for a very very long time. I'm also a sucker for adorable animals like puppies and kitties because really, who isn't?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:32 am

What to call me
Zen, Zenny, Zenkato, Bach, Bachiko or Princess!

Who or What lead you to this guild
Novama

Why I Joined
It's not because I like to roleplay, sure let's put that reasoning there but it's because I enjoy roleplaying to my heart's content and yes I enjoy ruining my character's life(They hate my guts) and I like to roleplay with others and looking for good roleplays is also good too..

Gaian Age
Hm, I joined on 02.18.10.. so.. five years? o-o

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
1x1 or any kinds.

About me
Well. to be honest here, I only got on gaia is because of the former mmo was zOMG! was here I never got into roleplaying until I met one of my friend who use to own a resident evil zombie roleplay guild then I just went in and got a bit crazy. I realized then I could use gaia for some roleplay so I can read a bit each night. That's lovely. Also I hate the people who abandons the roleplay forum and it makes me wonder if they are still roleplaying or not and it leads me to confusion! D: *sighs* anyways, I like any roleplay as long I am not confused and I am a female gamer, tho it's hard right now cause I am going through school and mourning the loss of my beloved computer... ._. so roleplays will also be slow due to me being on my phone for roleplay so please don't scream at me D:

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:11 pm
1. Gaian Name: I Jama I
2. Who allowed you in?: Novama
3. Why did you join this guild?: To make some awesome role-plays with some awesome people.
4. Gaian Age: 3,090 days (almost ancient)
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? All the kick a** fictional stuff so. . .RP for Anime/TV/Video Games/Movies/Series-based RPs!
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:12 am

What to call me
I know my username has several punctuation things, so you can just call me Golden Coyote or Goldie or whatever.

I was invited by Novama!

Why I Joined
I really like RP's, and several of the ones I've joined have died out and it's incredibly discouraging and upsetting.

Gaian Age
I had an old account for about six years. I wanted to make a new one for strictly RP purposes, so here I am!

I like RP's based of animes and shows, because it helps set limits to the universe I'm RPing in. However, a few open and free RP's are nice too, because then I get to make my characters however I want. I prefer group RP's of about five or six people. In my experiences with more than six people in a group, it became a waiting game for that one person to post. I'm totally up for smaller RP's though, just ask!

About me
I very much enjoy watching anime and playing video games. Kingdom Hearts is my favorite gaming series, and Soul Eater is my favorite anime at the moment. I'm pretty easy going, especially with RP's. I don't like creating dominating characters that seem to know how to fix everything. I like making a character that may be almost an expert on one thing, but I do find it annoying when someone else's character seems to know everything and how to solve every problem. Also I find characters that can heal every single wound to be annoying also. But yeah, that's pretty much it.

The_Golden_Coyote

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:33 am

What to call me
Estival, Ninpo, Nin

Novama. PM.

Why I Joined
Don't know. Keep roleplaying, I guess.

Gaian Age
1827 days. This account used to been owned by someone. My old one started around '09 but, it was hacked and couldn't access it. Email got hacked as well.
About 7 years or 6.

I do anime to video games. I can also do a My Little Pony Crossover. Group Rps. Comedy, Romance. Yaoi. Crossover and etc. i do wanna try a Magical Girl/Boy group rp.

About me
I let my words do the talking, telling others my personality traits and disadvantages. I opened up to someone very close. I can only say, if you don't like someone who's different or judge them by the looks/interest, get out of my face. I can be strict on topics like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:51 am

What to call me
Izzy

I got a request : D

Why I Joined
What can I say I'm a roleplay addict

Gaian Age
2459 (6 years q uq I am old)

I really like all kinds of rp so I really cant be certain

About me
I'm a gamer and an american cartoon watching piece of trash. Find something in common with me and I will be your best friend. I love much otp fluff and hurting my characters as much as humanely (and inhumanely) as possible, because I love them and actually want them to have nice things. One would find that most of my characters are males but I do occasionally have female characters. I am also an artist sooo there's that too. I do a range of characters form arrogant trash boats to precious cinnamon rolls, also a number of genres as well. ( I certainly hope I did this right. [casually tap dances into oblivion])

dy

Darth izzy

Unsealed Survivor

13,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200

sighwhatever

Taken Paladin

9,125 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:27 pm

What to call me
Sighwhatever

Invited by Novama

Why I Joined
I enjoy rping

Gaian Age
2712 days

Any that can hold my attention.

About me
been rping for awhile and I just like rping with other's like me. I like video games and being lazy and uhh, yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 am

What to call me
Shadowk18

Novama invited me to this group.

Why I Joined
I enjoy rping and the ones I'm currently on are a bit slow.

Gaian Age
3006 days

I don't really know, I think fantasy and sci-fi stuff. Group and 1x1s might be up in the air for me.

About me
I do have a lot of interests and I have several idea flowing through my head. I don't really know what else to put here. I find it easier to describe myself through a Q&A.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:05 am

What to call me Kitiara, or Kit for short

Novama invited me

Why I Joined
I like to rp, sadly a lot lf my rp haunts are not so active or people just stop replying. Looking for a new place to rp.

Gaian Age
Oh goodness making a girl feel old lol 3871 days. Long long time

I like things with a good story, 1x1 is fine so is more players but I like romance, not instant romance a story that leads to it. drama ic is fun.

About me
I love to write and rp, to read and do art stuff. I love animals and nature. I am spunky and a bit spirited, quirky if you will. I have issues with mixing words and letter orders up... my brain is weird. I love video games, going to school to make them and I like music and poetry... oh and i love comics, anime and manga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 am

What to call me
Call me Ryo, everyone else does.

I was invited by Novama who happened to be browsing another RP guild that i'm a crew member in.

Why I Joined
I love rp'ing and I always have plenty of ideas for characters within rp's

Gaian Age
Since 2005. I'm an oldie.

I prefer Fantasy and usually with groups of 4 or more. I'm not really all that comfortable with 1 x 1 as I tend to find that I don't have all that much to write when based off one person's actions.

About me
I'm pretty quiet most of the time but, when I do chat with people, I can be very sarcastic so, if I come across as sounding like an a**, i'm probably not being serious. I read, write, draw and play an inordinate amount of video games. I'm interested in a wide variety of music, excluding rap, dubstep and the heavier side of rock music. All in all I aim to rp and make friends.

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frozen Kaori chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 am
What to call me:
Frozen.. Koari... I accept the chan suffix for whatever you call me XD

Who or what lead you to this guild
Galaxy-san

Why I joined
I guess I'm a veteran now It feels like it's only been a little while but many moons ago Galaxy-San got me into rp'ing and well he said I would like it here.

Gaian Age
2007 I think o.o?

Predicted Favorite type of RPs
umm mostly fantasy I guess whatever catches me at the time.

About me
Well I am Japanese, So every now and then my English will be lacking but usually I'm pretty effective. I don't wish to teach anyone Japanese I am mostly on here to RP and improve my English.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 am

What to call me
Either Loner or Chris

I can't quite remember who invited me, but I know I was invited sweatdrop

Why I Joined
For the love of Rping~

Gaian Age
This account, 107 days. In general, since 2009

Mostly School based ones, I really don't like the space/action/futuristic RPs. I can do 1v1 though.

About me
Hello hi yes yes it is I. My name is Carmen but I prefer you to call me Chris (don't ask why just do it kthx) I'm 19, and am currently on summer break from college. I have no life aka why I'm on Gaia so much lol. I run a guild with my friends called XIII. We are looking for more people to just talk to and make more friends if you're interested!
yes i just used this as free advertisement shhh
I'm an old RPer but am looking for editing/corrections/making my context better. Basically expand my vocabulary and not be redundant. If you would like to know anything else, just ask!

GAMCOOLIN

Dedicated Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:48 pm

What to call me
Blackscar, Scar, Swiss, Supreme lord of all living things...and dead cuz why not.

I was just looking through the list of RP guilds and I picked this one out. :3

Why I Joined
bored...just looking to rp and or run an action oriented RP

Gaian Age
2933 dayz

I prefer Group RP's mainly a mix of action Mysteries, or may hap's an Horror based one. but I'm pretty opened minded and free to play any genre.

About me
I'm a mess...I'm pretty reasonable person. just get a bit silly when I'm bored or really tired. I'm aware that im doing one-lines for these introduction, but I don't have much to share, that won't waste your time.

Hidden message section! by gawd!!! if you notice this message reply saying "Gawd" XD btw whats up wit the secret message in the rules: "Secret code: Last and First letter/symbol of your username" ? Bs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 pm

What to call me
Able,Pastel,Mem

Just randomly found it.

Why I Joined
I wanted to get back into roleplaying,I was on hiatus and not have been able to post here because of personal reasons
Gaian Age
since 09 this is a diffrent account

1x1, fantasy,romance,mystery,adventure, semi paragraph

About me
Artsy kinda chick, helpful ,cheerful, sometimes more mature. Im a pretty reasonable person and i love making new friends~

IM 0 0 N

Naughty Goat

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games