Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:30 pm
Starlight Princess Lucky
Whispering Minstrel

"It does, I've just... Never been in it." He smiles sheepishly and walks over to take a tray, "Cooks don't often like having a dragon near their food supplies."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:10 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

(I can change Lewis' color to green if you want, so nothing gets confusing sweatdrop )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Though she wasn't looking at him, Nate gave Danny an odd look at her talk of getting stronger. That was usually one of his excuses whenever the driver knew he'd be doing something reckless or stupid, even when it was mostly bull. Although, something like that could be more expected since Nathan was a guy, right? What was her real excuse, he wondered. "Guess it's working out for you at least..." He observed. Danny's attitude seemed to grow more standoffish. It seemed like she was writing him off already and Nate's mood soured, already expecting to hear 'No'.

"Doesn't look like many have the stamina for it..." she critiqued like perhaps a trainer would. "But if you want to give it a try and see if you can keep up I won't object."

Suddenly her words had the opposite effect. Oh, now she'd done it. Challenge Accepted. Nate's eyes narrowed, his head tilting a fraction as he considered Danny. The driver was fairly confident in his own abilities, but he'd try all night if he had to, whether he could actually match her or not. He smirked. "Stamina, huh? It's on." But he knew he couldn't leave his knives all over the place with so many people around. He brought up a pouch off his belt, shoving most of the knives in. Nathan played Tetris with he remaining knives, sticking them in pockets everywhere and even a few up his sleeves. He finally stood up, offering Danny a bow. A bit of Nate's nervousness was gone, replaced with the reckless bravado that comes from doing stupid things. "Ready when you are."

Mo smiled, hearing about Laney's cooking. And Laney sounded very confident as she spoke about it as well. "Cool. Only thing I'm good for in the kitchen is eating. Sometimes I do dishes too, but no one will let me touch the oven anymore. Lewis is good at cooking. He tried to show me stuff once, but it didn't go so well. A couple of the others tried too, but now they all say I'm better as a bus driver apprentice more than a chef's one. I even almost broke the microwave once..."

"Are you waiting for your chance to join them?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Being so busy with the fruits, Lewis hadn't noticed the young woman suddenly beside him. Although looking at her now, (while trying not to choke on a piece of pineapple and poop himself, well done Lewis.) even for someone like Lewis, how had he NOT noticed her? "Geh? Oh! Hullo. You're very pretty. And quite like a ninja." Lewis blinked and shook himself. That came out SO wrong!

"Um..." Well, he wasn't sure what to say to try sound better now. He chuckled to himself, staring out at the people. "Yes and no." Lewis finally answered, "I mean... Technically I'm hoping my two coworkers get more dancing in. I made a bit of a bet between the three of us, I figured maybe it'll keep them out of trouble? And probably away from each other, which is kinda half the trouble. But I did end up promising a dance to a young lady earlier. ... Laney? I think her name was? I drew second dance though. What about yourself? You'd probably look even better out there, I mean you're already better to look at than the food." Oh gods, he was babbling. That sounded so much better in his head. What was that even supposed to sound like in the first place? Was there something in that soup? What the hell, Lewis?  

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers